BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #35 in Hair Cream

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry
  • "I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft." in 3 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really curly hair and this helps so much." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. " in 1 review
  • "This balm is like a miracle worker - I have straight hair that looks impossibly frizzy (replete with flyaways) when it dries." in 1 review
Stacy M.
Dearborn, MI
Works great getting your coarse thick curls straight and smooth! For finer to normal hair I like to layer bb styling creme on top so it doesn't get too weighed down
kate c.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product. I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft.
This product helped me achieve my desired look. It helps prevent hair from getting dry from a blow dryer or hair straightener. Made my hair really straight and I have thick curly hair. Loved it!!!
Christina L.
Washington, DC
This really helps my hair stay smooth after blow drying. It may seem expensive, but one tube lasts me months and months with near-daily use. Totally worth the price.
Amanda V.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this product. It make styling my hair so much easier. Because my hair is fine i can easily fry my hair but this product adds great protection.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This helps speed the process of blow drying my hair. Its not super goopy and it does not leave a residue on the hair. Great for creating a lasting hairstyle.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST!!! I have the frizziest hair and this product helps so much. My hair is straighter and less frizzy just after blow drying it. 👍🏻
Adela D.
Cut down dry time and left hair smooth and polished ! I liked how it also hasa built in heat protector which means one less step to getting great hair !
Ale V.
San Antonio, TX
Leaves hair looking sleek and pretty. I'm not a fan of blow drying my hair, it takes too much time. BUT if I'm using this product then I don't mind.
Olivia J.
I have very curly frizzy hair. This helps me achieve a smooth blowout. Then I don't have to use the flatiron as long. Great smell lasts a long time.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been looking for a straightening blow drying product, but my hair is coarse, thick, and curly. Does this still work wonders on hair types like mine?
Karley F.
Does this make your hair feel heavy and does it make it look greasy after blow drying?