BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #35 in Hair Cream

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry
  • "I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft." in 3 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really curly hair and this helps so much." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. " in 1 review
  • "This balm is like a miracle worker - I have straight hair that looks impossibly frizzy (replete with flyaways) when it dries." in 1 review
Marina M.
First and foremost, don't sweat the price. A little goes a LONG way. I blow dry and straighten my hair every day, and after I use this my hair is always so soft. My best hair days and when I use this.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
I received a sample of this from Bumble & Bumble to try. I love this product! It is a little on the pricey side if you actually buy it, though. It leaves your hair silky smooth and frizz free. If you are trying to tame a mess on your head, reach for this product.
Celesta D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to change up my hairstyles almost daily. Obviously this does take a great toll on my thick, unruly hair. This oil is a must to keep my hair healthy and shiny no matter what I do to it.
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
This leaves my coarse, long wavy hair stick-straight and glossy when blow-dryed with a round brush. Leaves a great smell and moisture without feeling sticky or messy. Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left.
Youstina K.
League City, TX
The downside is the price tag!! Other than that this is an amazing product. Cuts down my style time in half. Cannot seem to find a drug store alternative so I will keep repurchasing for now
Juliana R.
Ecorse, MI
Love love love this!! My hair feels and looks great when I blow dry it. It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!!
Olivia A.
I have super curly, thick hair and it needs extra help. This helps keep my hair hydrated and strong so that I can use heat on my hair, and still have healthy pretty hair
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
I use this on my hair after the primer and the thickening spray and this stuff smells amazing! It also does what it says which is protecting my hair from the blow dryer.
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite products. I love this brand/line. I feel like this helps me reduce blow dry time and helps my hair stay straight even with the humidity.
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
As a professional, I use this on 90% of my clients. Just a pea size goes a long way. It is especially great when mixed with a little oil. Perfect for a straight or curly blowout. Leaves the hair soft and shiny for days!
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been looking for a straightening blow drying product, but my hair is coarse, thick, and curly. Does this still work wonders on hair types like mine?
Karley F.
Does this make your hair feel heavy and does it make it look greasy after blow drying?