BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #35 in Hair Cream

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry
  • "I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft." in 3 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really curly hair and this helps so much." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. " in 1 review
  • "This balm is like a miracle worker - I have straight hair that looks impossibly frizzy (replete with flyaways) when it dries." in 1 review
Maddie M.
Decatur, GA
This stuff is great, even for people with naturally straight hair. It works a lot better than some other types of blow dry products that I have used, and it doesn't weigh your hair down. Overall, it exceeded my expectations and I will probably repurchase when I run out.
Monalisa A.
Miami
This is my holy grail product for styling my hair. I use it after washing my hair and apply a quarter cent size all over my hair. It detangles my hair so much faster and it also gives it a shine after I blow dry it. Love it and would repurchase it. Worth the price.
Gabrielle G.
San Francisco, CA
I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders! It's my favorite product from bumble and bumble. I just restocked over the weekend and I had to buy my aunt one also!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I really loved it. I have fine hair that tends to become oily very easily. This balm doesn't make my hair greasy or weighed down. You only need a tiny bit and it helps to leave your hair straight and soft.
brittany o.
I really love this product. It leaves my hair really soft, less frizzy, and gives it a nice movement. I like the smell too. It's an expensive product but a little goes a long way.
Danielle N.
Lapeer, MI
Love THIS so much. I wash my hair once a week (not gross, swear it) and this helps my hair not get oily as quickly. With a little dry shampoo by day 5, my hair is still perfect.
Tiffany S.
Anniston , AL
I love all bumble and bumble products! Everything I've tried through this company has been great. This straight blow dry balm works better then most other blow dry balms. It smells so good too. It's is a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I will definitely buy it again
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
This is perfect for thick hair. I've never had a good blow dry (meaning without frizz and puffy hair) before I used this product. I use it in my daughters hair too.
Jennifer J.
Madison, WI
I love this product, but it needs to be combined with another product in order to create silky shiny hair. It does a great job of creating straight hair, but my hair is usually frizzy after I finish blow drying.
Sophia W.
encinitas, CA
My hairstylist swears by this when i go in for my routine blowouts. You can't put a price on the silky smooth look it leaves as well as the clean scent. Hair stays styled for 3+ days with this little helper.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been looking for a straightening blow drying product, but my hair is coarse, thick, and curly. Does this still work wonders on hair types like mine?
Karley F.
Does this make your hair feel heavy and does it make it look greasy after blow drying?