BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #41 in Hair Cream

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft." in 3 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really curly hair and this helps so much." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. " in 1 review
  • "This balm is like a miracle worker - I have straight hair that looks impossibly frizzy (replete with flyaways) when it dries." in 1 review
Taylor B.
Byars
My stylist told me about this to help with my frizzy wavy hair. It's amazing, I've tried drugstore alternatives and nothing compares so far. One thing though, it made my hair feel heavy. I usually go a few days without washing and it made my hair feel a bit oily and heavy after the second day. It's a little pricey but it will last you a LONG time.
Elise M.
Silver Spring, MD
This product is great at reducing frizziness and adding shine. Smells amazing too! I gave this four stars because I always have to use this with other products to get the kind of volume and texture I like. Bumble & Bumble products never disappoint.
Nada S.
Antioch, CA
I have used plenty of heat protectors and liked a lot. But after visiting My hair stylist she used the bumble and bumble quenching shampoo and conditioner, and then used this heat protector to blow dry my hair. It seriously changed my life I had oily hair and using these products combined I was able to have nice fresh hair for 3 days and I couldn't even go past the second day without touching up my roots with dry shampoo. I would say though this is all a little pricy I believe the bug bottle is around $30 as well as each shampoo and conditioner.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
This blow dry lotion makes my hair so much more manageable. I love the way that it doesn't have a smell but it does stay in the hair long. I struggle with wavy unruly hair so this product is perfect for the humid south that I live in. I feel like my hair is brand new after using it.
Christina S.
Glassboro, NJ
I use this after I shower at night! I got the travel size which has last a long time!!! Had it over a month and still going strong! Easy to use, smell is light but good. I would recommend. Morning are very easy , hair looks great and don't need to dry it!
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
This is the first product I had ever used from Bumble and Bumble, and because of it, I'm a believer in the line. This stuff smooths, adds a lot of hold, and overall makes hair more manageable. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff.
Andrae B.
marlborough, MA
There aren't many products like this can actually smooth hair as if it has a keratin treatment. Bumble and Bumble has created a product that can be used in hair wet to blow-dry straight or use in dry hair to give a little extra hold.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
My hairdresser used this on me in the salon. Be very wary, a very small amount is needed otherwise it will wear your hair down. I was pleased initially but it didn't last all day and wasn't as lightweight as other products I've used. I have very thick, never colored hair which may have affected it, which would be an ultimate bummer.
Sarah L.
This product is really great for giving you full, smooth, straight hair. When you use it with blow drying alone, it does not come out pin straight like what a straighter would make it look like, but rather looks like a blow-out that you would get from a salon. Highly recommended. Bumble and Bumble products never fail to be amazing!
Melissa M.
This is awesome. My blow out stays perfect for almost a week ( I Tested it) I have pretty hard to style hair, especially when trying to straighten it, so when a product keeps my hair smooth and straight for more than a day I am fairly impressed. I definitely recommend curly or thick hair types give this a try.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been looking for a straightening blow drying product, but my hair is coarse, thick, and curly. Does this still work wonders on hair types like mine?
Karley F.
Does this make your hair feel heavy and does it make it look greasy after blow drying?