BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry
  • "I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft." in 3 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really curly hair and this helps so much." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. " in 1 review
  • "This balm is like a miracle worker - I have straight hair that looks impossibly frizzy (replete with flyaways) when it dries." in 1 review
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this at the suggestion of my hairdresser. I straighten my hair every day (and blow dry most days) and wanted to find a heat protectant. Many times these kinds of products make my hair greasy and weighs it down. So I'm always apprehensive about using heat specific products. The Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry made my super soft and manageable. It didn't weigh my hair down at all. And, I kept getting compliments from my friends about how nice I smelled (which I assumed was from the product because it does smell amazing).
Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX
I absolutely love the bumble and bumble straight. My hair is wavy, but very frizzy and fly aways are uncontrollable most of the time! I apply this to my hair before every blow dry. It leaves my hair sleek with no fly aways and it smells amazing!! It is absolutely worth the price.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
I have frizzy, unruly hair. And this product tames my mane. It's such a wonderful product. It smells glorious. You only need a little bit and get that sleek and straight look. No frizz or flyawsys. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. I definitely recommend this product. I'm obsessed, and you should be too. Great formula.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
This stuff works great for when I blow my hair out straight. It keeps it soft and relatively frizz-free. I don't use it often because it has a lot of chemical ingredients in it and I prefer to use things that are a little more natural on my hair. But it does a great job when I really want straight hair.
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
My cousin showed me this product and I immediately fell in love with it! It lasts the entire day for me and leaves my hair feeling so smooth. I've used another alternative, but this one's far better. My hair is wavy and it's so much better than straightening. I'd highly recommend this to anyone!
Melanie M.
South Daytona, FL
By far one of my favorites of 2015 and probably 2016 also. It's great for thick curly hair. My hair has its own personality and all the natural volume is to be feared. I love the shine it also adds while taming and calming it down. You don't have to use a ton and a little goes a long way !
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I got this in my Ipsy bag and I just love it. It's a great straightening product. I put it through my hair and blow dried my hair and it came out perfectly straight. I have other straightening products I'm trying to get through but I will definitely be purchasing this when it's time to buy.
Nina D.
Buffalo, NY
I'm not one to buy expensive hair products, but I was pleasantly surprised with this investment and repurchased! It makes my hair so soft to the touch and doesn't weigh it down! You only need a little bit, which makes this an easy investment! It has a luxurious fragrance with that "salon" smell. Definitely a product worth considering if you're looking to achieve a straight blow out!
Aimee M.
Berlin hts, OH
I have not been disappointed with Bumble products, and this one is pretty nice. I am always looking for that "magic" product to make my hair straight. This is not a super heavy cream, more middle of the range weight-wise, and I can round brush my hair dry and it will stay pretty straight. It also stays smooth, (no frizziness or flyways,) which is great in the high humidity.
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
Absolutely love this product. Does not weigh down my hair and keeps me frizz free. It is a a little expensive but considering a little goes a long way it is worth it. it will last a long time. The smell is pleasant and I would definitely recommend to others!
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been looking for a straightening blow drying product, but my hair is coarse, thick, and curly. Does this still work wonders on hair types like mine?
Karley F.
Does this make your hair feel heavy and does it make it look greasy after blow drying?

Sephora