BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #35 in Hair Cream

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry
  • "I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft." in 3 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really curly hair and this helps so much." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. " in 1 review
  • "This balm is like a miracle worker - I have straight hair that looks impossibly frizzy (replete with flyaways) when it dries." in 1 review
Yoazin V.
Bumble bumble is a great product, it feels too sticky for my taste but it works. The smell is actually good, did meet my expectations, very effective in every way. If you don't mind the stickiness I totally recommend this product
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
I love this product. It has helped save my hair. I recently received a bad perm, and my hair is dry, frizzy, and unruly. I blow dry and straighten my hair, and this helps protect it from further damage
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I love this balm. It protects my hair and keeps it feeling soft and natural. It doesn't leave any residue but I know my hair is safe with heat. It also smells amazing. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
This stuff works great when I want to straighten my hair. I apply a little more than it says all over my hair. After blow drying I can tell it’s working already. It’s super smooth and keeps my hair straight all day.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is an all time favorite of mine. I have semi straight hair with some way and this makes my morning so much easier with the one less step of using a straightener
Angela K.
E Greenbush, NY
I am in love with this product. I blow dry my hair straight everyday and this helps to protect, moisturize, and straighten. Just a dime sized amount works in my hair and the smell is decent too. I would recommend to anyone who heat styles.
Rita A.
I have wavy/frizzy fine hair. This is my go to when I want to wear my hair straight. It helps my hair dry faster while blowdrying and keeps my hair straight longer once its flat ironed. I also absolutely love the smell!
Tawnie H.
Lenoir, NC
I have very thin, limp hair...but it still has a very bizarre frizzy texture. I've tried a moderate amount of blow-dry creams and lotions to help smooth and tame my hair, but this product is a favorite. I see a lot of reviews that say it's heavy and can cause greasiness...but interestingly enough, that hasn't been a problem for me! I use a small amount on damp, towl-dried hair and avoid putting it within a few inches of my scalp. I feel this product helps smooth my sometimes crazy strands and creates a beautiful canvas for a great blowout.

The smell? I'm OBSESSED. My hair smells SO good for about two days after using this product and I can smell it every time my hair moves around....so if you see a girl doing weird head movements, ignore me. I'm just basking in the smell of my favorite blow dry balm.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time, go-to, can't live without product. I have very long, course , thick hair that can be hard to style sometimes. Since using this product, blow drying my hair has been easier and the results have been great. I also feel that my blow dries have lasted longer with out my hair feeling very oily towards shampoo day. I only use about a nickle sized amount of this product and I can get it to last 8 months easily, with makes the high cost of the product sting less. I recommend this to all my friends with curly or frizzy hair.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I will always have a soft spot for this product because it was the first product I tried that really made my hair pin straight after blow drying and flat ironing. I have fine to medium wavy hair but grew up wanting straight hair. Other products I had tried weighed my hair down; this was my first purchase ever of a salon quality hair product and sort of my gateway into using higher-end beauty products overall. I do get build-up with this product, but that's easily addressed with a clarifying shampoo, and this is still my go to product for when I just want straight here and don't want to gamble on a different product that might be more lightweight.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been looking for a straightening blow drying product, but my hair is coarse, thick, and curly. Does this still work wonders on hair types like mine?
Karley F.
Does this make your hair feel heavy and does it make it look greasy after blow drying?