BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #56 in Hair Cream

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry
  • "I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft." in 3 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really curly hair and this helps so much." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. " in 1 review
  • "This balm is like a miracle worker - I have straight hair that looks impossibly frizzy (replete with flyaways) when it dries." in 1 review
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
The best straightening/styling product I've ever used. I've tried to find a cheaper replacement that's equally good but I just can't. Even helps to tame those little, "pokey" rebellous greys!  Takes so much of the work out of straightening your hair -- and it'll stays straight until your next shampoo. My second favorite straightening/styling product would be Kiehl's Heat-Protective Silk Straightening Cream which is almost as good (I'd give it 4 stars) and about half the cost.
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of those "I can't live without" products. My hair is very curly, dry, coarse and thick. A small amount of this and a round brush completely transforms it into straight, shiny, frizz free locks! It is pricey but you really don't need a lot of product so the tube usually lasts me almost a year. I haven't ever found anything else that's as effective on straightening out my hair. It's a miracle product!
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have frizzy curly hair, and love having my hair straight and try and make it last for several days. For that reason, I don't typically like heat protectant products because I think it makes my hair get greasy faster and not last as longer. But this product does a great job at keeping my hair protected and shiny, without making me greasy at all.
Caitlin H.
This hair cream is MAGIC! I have strange hair that gets wavy in the back and nothing can keep it straight, but when I put this in and blow dry (not even like a blow out blow dry!) this keeps my hair looking smooth and straight - even after an entire day outside in the humidity! It's pretty lightweight and doesn't encourage my hair to get greasy, and it keeps my hair looking healthy even when I use heat on it. It's slightly expensive, but in my opinion, totally worth it.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry I have thick hair so I am always trying to "tame" it, I blow dry my hair a lot! I use this product a lot during the summer because it's the time where humidity is real. I apply it after I shower and towel dry my hair, once applied I continue with my usual blow drying and boom I have my hair straight! Throughout the day, my hair keeps on strong and it's all because of this!
Lisa T.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is my favorite blowout cream. I've been using it for about 3 years now and will probably continue using it forever! It only takes a little product and I put it on my hair when it is almost dry. Comb it through and use a round brush and I have a blowout that last until my next wash. I live in Georgia and it gets very humid in the summer, this product keeps me smooth even when the Georgia weather is at its worst.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
This is my favorite heat protectant cream. It smells nice and a little goes a long way. It never makes my hair feel weighed down or greasy. Leaves my hair soft and smooth and frizz free. Works really well and seals my split ends too so that they look less.
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
Used a couple times while house sitting and instantly fell in love. My hair is so thick it takes forever to dry but this cut my time down so much it's the best. Absolutely going to drag myself to the mall to buy at sephora next time!
Roseanna O.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My fav !!! I like product variety but not with my blo out cream. Its ok though, bc it smells awesome. A nice luxe smell to it.
This is a fairly heavy cream-I have wavy hair and it helps me grip it just right in my blo out. So smooth & silky, plus bouncy. Did I mention the divine smell ..
It’s pricey, but Worth It !!!
Lara H.
It doesn't actually make my hair any easier to straighten when I use it with heat products. I must say I've slightly given up and have embraced my curls. The product smells great though and definitely acts as a great balm for after washing the hair.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been looking for a straightening blow drying product, but my hair is coarse, thick, and curly. Does this still work wonders on hair types like mine?
Karley F.
Does this make your hair feel heavy and does it make it look greasy after blow drying?

back