BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #35 in Hair Cream

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry
  • "I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft." in 3 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really curly hair and this helps so much." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. " in 1 review
  • "This balm is like a miracle worker - I have straight hair that looks impossibly frizzy (replete with flyaways) when it dries." in 1 review
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
This product is a staple for me. It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it. I can tell the results of the product when I use it, but I cannot feel any product in my hair. It does not make my hair greasy. I also think that it helps with heat protection. It is a bit pricey, but I only have to purchase it about once a year.
Laura O.
Woodstock
I don't mind this product from BB but I do find that it weighs the hair down.
I have naturally straight hair so when I use my.flat iron I'm just looking for it to smooth out the frizzies and this stuff does that pretty well, no fly aways!
Amber C.
I have very fine hair and was unsure as to whether this product would weigh down my hair too much but took a chance. Much to my surprised this product tamed all fly aways giving me the equivalent of a temporary Brazilian blow dry.
Charmaine H.
For coarse unruly hair, this product is a god send! After blowdrying my hair using this, it keeps my naturally coarse, wavy hair smooth and in place all day. Here in Australia, it retails for AU$49 which is more on the pricey side but I would happily repurchase until I can find a cheaper alternative.
Kimberly D.
Vancouver B.C
This stuff is definitely your money's worth. I have curly and wavy hair but when i use this I feel my straightened hair glamorous as ever. Wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Rachel H.
Keswick, Ontario
Good blow dry cream. Soft scent, makes my hair feel super soft, but doesn't really hold any style. I prefer the repair version.
Megan M.
Victoria
I got this for Christmas when I do blow dry my hair I use this it gets my hair pretty straight i have curly hair
Megan K.
Victoria, BC
I love this product for my fine frizzy hair, it tames it down and makes it nice and smooth and easy to style.
Amy P.
Stephenville, NL
Love this product and line. Makes my hair sleek and straight . Great pick for anyone
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been looking for a straightening blow drying product, but my hair is coarse, thick, and curly. Does this still work wonders on hair types like mine?
Karley F.
Does this make your hair feel heavy and does it make it look greasy after blow drying?