Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

• How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it le...2 Answers
  • How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?2 Answers
  • is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that'...1 Answers
Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Kimberly D.
Vancouver B.C
This stuff is definitely your money's worth. I have curly and wavy hair but when i use this I feel my straightened hair glamorous as ever. Wish it wasn't so expensive though.
Noor M.
This product is an absolute lifesaver, my hair is naturally wavy, puffy and has some curls in it. If I put this balm in my hair before using a hair dryer it makes it completely straight, I don't even need to use a barrel brush! Would 100% recommend
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
If you happen to loose or forget your straighteners this actually works. This straight balm stops any frizziness and just removes the waves in your hair! I love this as it works on my dry hair and it also improves the quality and feel of my hair as well! It would be great if it was a bit more affordable though!
Jamie A.
Miracle in a tube! As always Bumble for the win! I have natural wave but if I use this with my other bumble products and blow it straight, it looks great. Thick, shiny and manageable. Thanks bumble and Sephora!
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
This product is a staple for me. It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it. I can tell the results of the product when I use it, but I cannot feel any product in my hair. It does not make my hair greasy. I also think that it helps with heat protection. It is a bit pricey, but I only have to purchase it about once a year.
Laura O.
Woodstock
I don't mind this product from BB but I do find that it weighs the hair down.
I have naturally straight hair so when I use my.flat iron I'm just looking for it to smooth out the frizzies and this stuff does that pretty well, no fly aways!
Amber C.
I have very fine hair and was unsure as to whether this product would weigh down my hair too much but took a chance. Much to my surprised this product tamed all fly aways giving me the equivalent of a temporary Brazilian blow dry.
Charmaine H.
For coarse unruly hair, this product is a god send! After blowdrying my hair using this, it keeps my naturally coarse, wavy hair smooth and in place all day. Here in Australia, it retails for AU$49 which is more on the pricey side but I would happily repurchase until I can find a cheaper alternative.
Rachel H.
Keswick, Ontario
Good blow dry cream. Soft scent, makes my hair feel super soft, but doesn't really hold any style. I prefer the repair version.
Sabriny C.
Simplesmente amei!!! Claro que sempre pode melhorar mas mesmo assim gostei do produto e vou usar mais vezes!
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
st louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing