Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

• How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it le...2 Answers
  • How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?2 Answers
  • is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that'...1 Answers
Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Caitlin S.
North Hollywood, CA
Doesn't really work for me but smells great! I use it to maintain my frizz.
Karma P.
This balm is amazing. It leaves my hair soft and smelling great, and it stays straight even when the humidity rises!
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this blow dry balm a lot but it does not have the holding power of the styling creme and its not as smoothing as I'd like.
Aimee M.
Berlin hts, OH
I have not been disappointed with Bumble products, and this one is pretty nice. I am always looking for that "magic" product to make my hair straight. This is not a super heavy cream, more middle of the range weight-wise, and I can round brush my hair dry and it will stay pretty straight. It also stays smooth, (no frizziness or flyways,) which is great in the high humidity.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I really loved it. I have fine hair that tends to become oily very easily. This balm doesn't make my hair greasy or weighed down. You only need a tiny bit and it helps to leave your hair straight and soft.
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those "I can't live without" products. My hair is very curly, dry, coarse and thick. A small amount of this and a round brush completely transforms it into straight, shiny, frizz free locks! It is pricey but you really don't need a lot of product so the tube usually lasts me almost a year. I haven't ever found anything else that's as effective on straightening out my hair. It's a miracle product!
Gabrielle G.
San Francisco, CA
I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders! It's my favorite product from bumble and bumble. I just restocked over the weekend and I had to buy my aunt one also!
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
As a professional, I use this on 90% of my clients. Just a pea size goes a long way. It is especially great when mixed with a little oil. Perfect for a straight or curly blowout. Leaves the hair soft and shiny for days!
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister in law gave this to me as a sample. I must say, I'll be be buying a full size tube. I have thick, long hair that tends to be on the wavy side. Normally if I blow dry my hair, I get a lovely blow out. With this, My hair is pretty straight. It has day 2 look if you used a straightner. If I use my straightner, I can only imagine how straight it would be. It also has a lovely smell to it. It's not strong like some other products. Overrall, I love this product.
Lindsey W.
This is one of my favorite hair products. It keeps my hair straight even when it's hot and humid outside.
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
brooke c.
st louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing