Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Gabby L.
Love how this works and cuts my flat iron time in half. Wish the smell was a little more fragrant, but love either way
Mandy C.
Newbury Park, CA
Makes hair silky smooth without looking greasy! It cuts the straightening time in half for me with a better end result!
Karma P.
This balm is amazing. It leaves my hair soft and smelling great, and it stays straight even when the humidity rises!
Mindy L.
Used it only a few times, but it works for what I need it to do: keep my hair mostly straight and looking luscious,
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I love this product! It leaves my hair so soft and smooth! It smells great and it isn't heavy or greasy at all.
Lindsey W.
This is one of my favorite hair products. It keeps my hair straight even when it's hot and humid outside.
Takara W.
Great heat protectant. Makes it easier to get my hair straight when I use it while blow drying my hair.
Tara V.
Chicago, il
Excellent product for blow drying your hair straight. Holy grail product been using for 6 years .
Jaclyn R.
Crystal Lake, IL
The best product to get my wavy hair straight. I have no damage after years of daily blow-dry.
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
This product makes blow drying fast and easy. I use it daily. The bottle lasts a long time.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Kim B.