Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Juliana R.
Ecorse, MI
Love love love this!! My hair feels and looks great when I blow dry it. It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!!
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite products. I love this brand/line. I feel like this helps me reduce blow dry time and helps my hair stay straight even with the humidity.
crystal n.
Laguna Niguel , CA
As a professional, I use this on 90% of my clients. Just a pea size goes a long way. It is especially great when mixed with a little oil. Perfect for a straight or curly blowout. Leaves the hair soft and shiny for days!
Amanda V.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this product. It make styling my hair so much easier. Because my hair is fine i can easily fry my hair but this product adds great protection.
Adela D.
Cut down dry time and left hair smooth and polished ! I liked how it also hasa built in heat protector which means one less step to getting great hair !
Ale V.
San Antonio , TX
Leaves hair looking sleek and pretty. I'm not a fan of blow drying my hair, it takes too much time. BUT if I'm using this product then I don't mind.
Nat
Lexington, KY
I don't really see the difference when i use this but it makes my hair really soft but i have to say more because it wont let me just say that
Yamilette B.
My hair is curly and dry. This give my hair shine. Great before blow dry. Little bit on the pricey side, but worth it. Meet my expectations
Kenzie S.
Rochester, MN
I feel like this product does a wonderful job protecting my hair and conditions it for the harsh heat that I apply to it with my blow dryer
Valentina G.
Seattle, WA
I like this blow dry balm a lot but it does not have the holding power of the styling creme and its not as smoothing as I'd like.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Kim B.