Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

• How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it le...2 Answers
  • How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?2 Answers
  • is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that'...1 Answers
Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Youstina K.
League City, TX
The downside is the price tag!! Other than that this is an amazing product. Cuts down my style time in half. Cannot seem to find a drug store alternative so I will keep repurchasing for now
Ale V.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves hair looking sleek and pretty. I'm not a fan of blow drying my hair, it takes too much time. BUT if I'm using this product then I don't mind.
Juliana R.
Ecorse, MI
Love love love this!! My hair feels and looks great when I blow dry it. It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!!
Ashley A.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite products. I love this brand/line. I feel like this helps me reduce blow dry time and helps my hair stay straight even with the humidity.
Kenzie S.
Rochester, MN
I feel like this product does a wonderful job protecting my hair and conditions it for the harsh heat that I apply to it with my blow dryer
Nat
Lexington, KY
I don't really see the difference when i use this but it makes my hair really soft but i have to say more because it wont let me just say that
Yamilette B.
My hair is curly and dry. This give my hair shine. Great before blow dry. Little bit on the pricey side, but worth it. Meet my expectations
Mandy C.
Newbury Park, CA
Makes hair silky smooth without looking greasy! It cuts the straightening time in half for me with a better end result!
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
I love this product! It leaves my hair so soft and smooth! It smells great and it isn't heavy or greasy at all.
Tara V.
Chicago, il
Excellent product for blow drying your hair straight. Holy grail product been using for 6 years .
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
brooke c.
st louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing