Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

• How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it le...2 Answers
  • How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?2 Answers
  • is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that'...1 Answers
Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Cassie L.
I love this styling product. Sometimes it's the only thing is use after towel drying my hair. When it is mostly air dried I take a small amount of this cream and put it from my crown through my ends. It really helps my wavy hair look sleek with just a blowout. I feel like the price is comparable for what is on the market and for how well it actually works.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this at the suggestion of my hairdresser. I straighten my hair every day (and blow dry most days) and wanted to find a heat protectant. Many times these kinds of products make my hair greasy and weighs it down. So I'm always apprehensive about using heat specific products. The Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry made my super soft and manageable. It didn't weigh my hair down at all. And, I kept getting compliments from my friends about how nice I smelled (which I assumed was from the product because it does smell amazing).
Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying.
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cousin showed me this product and I immediately fell in love with it! It lasts the entire day for me and leaves my hair feeling so smooth. I've used another alternative, but this one's far better. My hair is wavy and it's so much better than straightening. I'd highly recommend this to anyone!
Cameron M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I LOVE this stuff! My hair is natually curly, and prior to using this product I had to use a flat iron to straight after drying...but now I just blow dry and it straightens perfectly without getting frizzy or flat. It also cuts my drying time in half!!!
Elise M.
Silver Spring, MD
This product is great at reducing frizziness and adding shine. Smells amazing too! I gave this four stars because I always have to use this with other products to get the kind of volume and texture I like. Bumble & Bumble products never disappoint.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really great for giving you full, smooth, straight hair. When you use it with blow drying alone, it does not come out pin straight like what a straighter would make it look like, but rather looks like a blow-out that you would get from a salon. Highly recommended. Bumble and Bumble products never fail to be amazing!
Maddie M.
Decatur, GA
This stuff is great, even for people with naturally straight hair. It works a lot better than some other types of blow dry products that I have used, and it doesn't weigh your hair down. Overall, it exceeded my expectations and I will probably repurchase when I run out.
Danielle N.
Lapeer, MI
Love THIS so much. I wash my hair once a week (not gross, swear it) and this helps my hair not get oily as quickly. With a little dry shampoo by day 5, my hair is still perfect.
Sophia W.
encinitas, CA
My hairstylist swears by this when i go in for my routine blowouts. You can't put a price on the silky smooth look it leaves as well as the clean scent. Hair stays styled for 3+ days with this little helper.
Adela D.
Cut down dry time and left hair smooth and polished ! I liked how it also hasa built in heat protector which means one less step to getting great hair !
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
brooke c.
st louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing