Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
My hairdresser used this on me in the salon. Be very wary, a very small amount is needed otherwise it will wear your hair down. I was pleased initially but it didn't last all day and wasn't as lightweight as other products I've used. I have very thick, never colored hair which may have affected it, which would be an ultimate bummer.
Sarah L.
This product is really great for giving you full, smooth, straight hair. When you use it with blow drying alone, it does not come out pin straight like what a straighter would make it look like, but rather looks like a blow-out that you would get from a salon. Highly recommended. Bumble and Bumble products never fail to be amazing!
Maddie M.
Decatur, GA
This stuff is great, even for people with naturally straight hair. It works a lot better than some other types of blow dry products that I have used, and it doesn't weigh your hair down. Overall, it exceeded my expectations and I will probably repurchase when I run out.
Monalisa A.
Miami
This is my holy grail product for styling my hair. I use it after washing my hair and apply a quarter cent size all over my hair. It detangles my hair so much faster and it also gives it a shine after I blow dry it. Love it and would repurchase it. Worth the price.
Gabrielle G.
San Francisco, CA
I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders! It's my favorite product from bumble and bumble. I just restocked over the weekend and I had to buy my aunt one also!
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I really loved it. I have fine hair that tends to become oily very easily. This balm doesn't make my hair greasy or weighed down. You only need a tiny bit and it helps to leave your hair straight and soft.
Danielle N.
Lapeer, MI
Love THIS so much. I wash my hair once a week (not gross, swear it) and this helps my hair not get oily as quickly. With a little dry shampoo by day 5, my hair is still perfect.
Tiffany S.
Anniston , AL
I love all bumble and bumble products! Everything I've tried through this company has been great. This straight blow dry balm works better then most other blow dry balms. It smells so good too. It's is a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I will definitely buy it again
Sophia W.
encinitas, CA
My hairstylist swears by this when i go in for my routine blowouts. You can't put a price on the silky smooth look it leaves as well as the clean scent. Hair stays styled for 3+ days with this little helper.
Youstina K.
League City, TX
The downside is the price tag!! Other than that this is an amazing product. Cuts down my style time in half. Cannot seem to find a drug store alternative so I will keep repurchasing for now
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Kim B.