Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Cassie L.
I love this styling product. Sometimes it's the only thing is use after towel drying my hair. When it is mostly air dried I take a small amount of this cream and put it from my crown through my ends. It really helps my wavy hair look sleek with just a blowout. I feel like the price is comparable for what is on the market and for how well it actually works.
Megan R.
My sister in law gave this to me as a sample. I must say, I'll be be buying a full size tube. I have thick, long hair that tends to be on the wavy side. Normally if I blow dry my hair, I get a lovely blow out. With this, My hair is pretty straight. It has day 2 look if you used a straightner. If I use my straightner, I can only imagine how straight it would be. It also has a lovely smell to it. It's not strong like some other products. Overrall, I love this product.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this at the suggestion of my hairdresser. I straighten my hair every day (and blow dry most days) and wanted to find a heat protectant. Many times these kinds of products make my hair greasy and weighs it down. So I'm always apprehensive about using heat specific products. The Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry made my super soft and manageable. It didn't weigh my hair down at all. And, I kept getting compliments from my friends about how nice I smelled (which I assumed was from the product because it does smell amazing).
Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX
I absolutely love the bumble and bumble straight. My hair is wavy, but very frizzy and fly aways are uncontrollable most of the time! I apply this to my hair before every blow dry. It leaves my hair sleek with no fly aways and it smells amazing!! It is absolutely worth the price.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
I have frizzy, unruly hair. And this product tames my mane. It's such a wonderful product. It smells glorious. You only need a little bit and get that sleek and straight look. No frizz or flyawsys. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. I definitely recommend this product. I'm obsessed, and you should be too. Great formula.
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
My cousin showed me this product and I immediately fell in love with it! It lasts the entire day for me and leaves my hair feeling so smooth. I've used another alternative, but this one's far better. My hair is wavy and it's so much better than straightening. I'd highly recommend this to anyone!
Aimee M.
Berlin hts, OH
I have not been disappointed with Bumble products, and this one is pretty nice. I am always looking for that "magic" product to make my hair straight. This is not a super heavy cream, more middle of the range weight-wise, and I can round brush my hair dry and it will stay pretty straight. It also stays smooth, (no frizziness or flyways,) which is great in the high humidity.
Cameron M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I LOVE this stuff! My hair is natually curly, and prior to using this product I had to use a flat iron to straight after drying...but now I just blow dry and it straightens perfectly without getting frizzy or flat. It also cuts my drying time in half!!!
Elise M.
Silver Spring, MD
This product is great at reducing frizziness and adding shine. Smells amazing too! I gave this four stars because I always have to use this with other products to get the kind of volume and texture I like. Bumble & Bumble products never disappoint.
Taylor B.
Byars
My stylist told me about this to help with my frizzy wavy hair. It's amazing, I've tried drugstore alternatives and nothing compares so far. One thing though, it made my hair feel heavy. I usually go a few days without washing and it made my hair feel a bit oily and heavy after the second day. It's a little pricey but it will last you a LONG time.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Kim B.