Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

• How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it le...2 Answers
  • How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?2 Answers
  • is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that'...1 Answers
Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Left a soft, shiny finish and really helped control the hair during my blow dry. It provided enough moisture to keep the ends detangled and healthy, without weighing the hair down at the roots. I didn't see a big difference in the texture of my hair however, it's pretty straight naturally but I do have to go back in with a flat iron in some areas. I loved the scent of this product as well. Great for someone who likes a smooth blowout with a no product feel.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have frizzy curly hair, and love having my hair straight and try and make it last for several days. For that reason, I don't typically like heat protectant products because I think it makes my hair get greasy faster and not last as longer. But this product does a great job at keeping my hair protected and shiny, without making me greasy at all.
Caitlin H.
This hair cream is MAGIC! I have strange hair that gets wavy in the back and nothing can keep it straight, but when I put this in and blow dry (not even like a blow out blow dry!) this keeps my hair looking smooth and straight - even after an entire day outside in the humidity! It's pretty lightweight and doesn't encourage my hair to get greasy, and it keeps my hair looking healthy even when I use heat on it. It's slightly expensive, but in my opinion, totally worth it.
Christina S.
Glassboro, NJ
I use this after I shower at night! I got the travel size which has last a long time!!! Had it over a month and still going strong! Easy to use, smell is light but good. I would recommend. Morning are very easy , hair looks great and don't need to dry it!
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
Used a couple times while house sitting and instantly fell in love. My hair is so thick it takes forever to dry but this cut my time down so much it's the best. Absolutely going to drag myself to the mall to buy at sephora next time!
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
My hairdresser used this on me in the salon. Be very wary, a very small amount is needed otherwise it will wear your hair down. I was pleased initially but it didn't last all day and wasn't as lightweight as other products I've used. I have very thick, never colored hair which may have affected it, which would be an ultimate bummer.
Jaide E.
The scent isn't very good, but it was a great blowout product that protected my hair while leaving a nice shine, the price is decent for a good product, if you can't handle scents this isn't for you but I would continue to purchase as the overall result overpowers the smell!
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I love this balm. It protects my hair and keeps it feeling soft and natural. It doesn't leave any residue but I know my hair is safe with heat. It also smells amazing. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Cameron J.
Wilmington, NC
This is the greatest hair straightening crème/gel to ever exist. I have used it for many years. It may be a little pricey, but well worth it. You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way. I have very thick, wavy/curly hair, which has to be blown dry followed up with a straight iron. I cant say that it will prevent frizz in all weather, but it helps. I live in NC, and the summers here are pretty humid, especially on the coast. I hope this product never goes discontinued, as I would be lost without it!
Cassie L.
I love this styling product. Sometimes it's the only thing is use after towel drying my hair. When it is mostly air dried I take a small amount of this cream and put it from my crown through my ends. It really helps my wavy hair look sleek with just a blowout. I feel like the price is comparable for what is on the market and for how well it actually works.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
st louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing