Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Roseanna O.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My fav !!! I like product variety but not with my blo out cream. Its ok though, bc it smells awesome. A nice luxe smell to it.
This is a fairly heavy cream-I have wavy hair and it helps me grip it just right in my blo out. So smooth & silky, plus bouncy. Did I mention the divine smell ..
It’s pricey, but Worth It !!!
Jaide E.
The scent isn't very good, but it was a great blowout product that protected my hair while leaving a nice shine, the price is decent for a good product, if you can't handle scents this isn't for you but I would continue to purchase as the overall result overpowers the smell!
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I love this balm. It protects my hair and keeps it feeling soft and natural. It doesn't leave any residue but I know my hair is safe with heat. It also smells amazing. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is an all time favorite of mine. I have semi straight hair with some way and this makes my morning so much easier with the one less step of using a straightener
Angela K.
E Greenbush, NY
I am in love with this product. I blow dry my hair straight everyday and this helps to protect, moisturize, and straighten. Just a dime sized amount works in my hair and the smell is decent too. I would recommend to anyone who heat styles.
Tawnie H.
Lenoir, NC
I have very thin, limp hair...but it still has a very bizarre frizzy texture. I've tried a moderate amount of blow-dry creams and lotions to help smooth and tame my hair, but this product is a favorite. I see a lot of reviews that say it's heavy and can cause greasiness...but interestingly enough, that hasn't been a problem for me! I use a small amount on damp, towl-dried hair and avoid putting it within a few inches of my scalp. I feel this product helps smooth my sometimes crazy strands and creates a beautiful canvas for a great blowout.

The smell? I'm OBSESSED. My hair smells SO good for about two days after using this product and I can smell it every time my hair moves around....so if you see a girl doing weird head movements, ignore me. I'm just basking in the smell of my favorite blow dry balm.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time, go-to, can't live without product. I have very long, course , thick hair that can be hard to style sometimes. Since using this product, blow drying my hair has been easier and the results have been great. I also feel that my blow dries have lasted longer with out my hair feeling very oily towards shampoo day. I only use about a nickle sized amount of this product and I can get it to last 8 months easily, with makes the high cost of the product sting less. I recommend this to all my friends with curly or frizzy hair.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I will always have a soft spot for this product because it was the first product I tried that really made my hair pin straight after blow drying and flat ironing. I have fine to medium wavy hair but grew up wanting straight hair. Other products I had tried weighed my hair down; this was my first purchase ever of a salon quality hair product and sort of my gateway into using higher-end beauty products overall. I do get build-up with this product, but that's easily addressed with a clarifying shampoo, and this is still my go to product for when I just want straight here and don't want to gamble on a different product that might be more lightweight.
Cameron J.
Wilmington, NC
This is the greatest hair straightening crème/gel to ever exist. I have used it for many years. It may be a little pricey, but well worth it. You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way. I have very thick, wavy/curly hair, which has to be blown dry followed up with a straight iron. I cant say that it will prevent frizz in all weather, but it helps. I live in NC, and the summers here are pretty humid, especially on the coast. I hope this product never goes discontinued, as I would be lost without it!
Cassie L.
I love this styling product. Sometimes it's the only thing is use after towel drying my hair. When it is mostly air dried I take a small amount of this cream and put it from my crown through my ends. It really helps my wavy hair look sleek with just a blowout. I feel like the price is comparable for what is on the market and for how well it actually works.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Kim B.