Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

• How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it le...2 Answers
  • How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?2 Answers
  • is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that'...1 Answers
Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Mindy L.
Used it only a few times, but it works for what I need it to do: keep my hair mostly straight and looking luscious,
Takara W.
Great heat protectant. Makes it easier to get my hair straight when I use it while blow drying my hair.
Jaclyn R.
Crystal Lake, IL
The best product to get my wavy hair straight. I have no damage after years of daily blow-dry.
Caroline B.
Los Angeles, CA
This product makes blow drying fast and easy. I use it daily. The bottle lasts a long time.
Jessica D.
Palmyra, NJ
Use this product every single time I blow dry my hair! Absolutely love it. Works so well
Catherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best blow drying treatment I have ever used.  I have an angled lob and when I use this balm I get a very smooth blowout.  It even lasts 3 days (my typical wait between shampoos).  It has no scent which I like.  It doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down or heavy like there is a lot of product residue in it.  It just leaves you with a smooth, shiny, and soft blowout.  It isn't cheap but a little goes a long way with this stuff so a bottle lasts a long time.  I get mine at my salon but you can buy it online at Bumbleandbumble.com or  at many other retailers.
Roseanna O.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My fav !!! I like product variety but not with my blo out cream. Its ok though, bc it smells awesome. A nice luxe smell to it.
This is a fairly heavy cream-I have wavy hair and it helps me grip it just right in my blo out. So smooth & silky, plus bouncy. Did I mention the divine smell ..
It’s pricey, but Worth It !!!
Lara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't actually make my hair any easier to straighten when I use it with heat products. I must say I've slightly given up and have embraced my curls. The product smells great though and definitely acts as a great balm for after washing the hair.
Angela K.
E Greenbush, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this product. I blow dry my hair straight everyday and this helps to protect, moisturize, and straighten. Just a dime sized amount works in my hair and the smell is decent too. I would recommend to anyone who heat styles.
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
The best straightening/styling product I've ever used. I've tried to find a cheaper replacement that's equally good but I just can't. Even helps to tame those little, "pokey" rebellous greys!  Takes so much of the work out of straightening your hair -- and it'll stays straight until your next shampoo. My second favorite straightening/styling product would be Kiehl's Heat-Protective Silk Straightening Cream which is almost as good (I'd give it 4 stars) and about half the cost.
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
brooke c.
st louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing