Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Catherine R.
This is the best blow drying treatment I have ever used.  I have an angled lob and when I use this balm I get a very smooth blowout.  It even lasts 3 days (my typical wait between shampoos).  It has no scent which I like.  It doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down or heavy like there is a lot of product residue in it.  It just leaves you with a smooth, shiny, and soft blowout.  It isn't cheap but a little goes a long way with this stuff so a bottle lasts a long time.  I get mine at my salon but you can buy it online at Bumbleandbumble.com or  at many other retailers.
Lara H.
It doesn't actually make my hair any easier to straighten when I use it with heat products. I must say I've slightly given up and have embraced my curls. The product smells great though and definitely acts as a great balm for after washing the hair.
Rita A.
I have wavy/frizzy fine hair. This is my go to when I want to wear my hair straight. It helps my hair dry faster while blowdrying and keeps my hair straight longer once its flat ironed. I also absolutely love the smell!
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
The best straightening/styling product I've ever used. I've tried to find a cheaper replacement that's equally good but I just can't. Even helps to tame those little, "pokey" rebellous greys!  Takes so much of the work out of straightening your hair -- and it'll stays straight until your next shampoo. My second favorite straightening/styling product would be Kiehl's Heat-Protective Silk Straightening Cream which is almost as good (I'd give it 4 stars) and about half the cost.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Left a soft, shiny finish and really helped control the hair during my blow dry. It provided enough moisture to keep the ends detangled and healthy, without weighing the hair down at the roots. I didn't see a big difference in the texture of my hair however, it's pretty straight naturally but I do have to go back in with a flat iron in some areas. I loved the scent of this product as well. Great for someone who likes a smooth blowout with a no product feel.
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of those "I can't live without" products. My hair is very curly, dry, coarse and thick. A small amount of this and a round brush completely transforms it into straight, shiny, frizz free locks! It is pricey but you really don't need a lot of product so the tube usually lasts me almost a year. I haven't ever found anything else that's as effective on straightening out my hair. It's a miracle product!
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have frizzy curly hair, and love having my hair straight and try and make it last for several days. For that reason, I don't typically like heat protectant products because I think it makes my hair get greasy faster and not last as longer. But this product does a great job at keeping my hair protected and shiny, without making me greasy at all.
Caitlin H.
This hair cream is MAGIC! I have strange hair that gets wavy in the back and nothing can keep it straight, but when I put this in and blow dry (not even like a blow out blow dry!) this keeps my hair looking smooth and straight - even after an entire day outside in the humidity! It's pretty lightweight and doesn't encourage my hair to get greasy, and it keeps my hair looking healthy even when I use heat on it. It's slightly expensive, but in my opinion, totally worth it.
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
I use this after I shower at night! I got the travel size which has last a long time!!! Had it over a month and still going strong! Easy to use, smell is light but good. I would recommend. Morning are very easy , hair looks great and don't need to dry it!
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
Used a couple times while house sitting and instantly fell in love. My hair is so thick it takes forever to dry but this cut my time down so much it's the best. Absolutely going to drag myself to the mall to buy at sephora next time!
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing
Kim B.