Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sang K.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Christina S.Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shelby C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

• How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leav...2 Answers
  • How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?2 Answers
  • is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's ...1 Answers
Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry Balm
  • "I have very curly hair and I have never been able to use a product that could help me blow dry my hair straight but this product works wonders!" in 3 reviews
  • "It prevents flyaways, and makes my curly hair smooth and sleek when I blow dry and straighten it." in 1 review
  • "You do not have to use much - a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it's light weight in my hair, and i really noticed a reduction in fly sways in my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Just a tip, use a small amount on towel dried hair before blow drying. " in 1 review
Tawnie H.
Tawnie H.
Lenoir, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin, limp hair...but it still has a very bizarre frizzy texture. I've tried a moderate amount of blow-dry creams and lotions to help smooth and tame my hair, but this product is a favorite. I see a lot of reviews that say it's heavy and can cause greasiness...but interestingly enough, that hasn't been a problem for me! I use a small amount on damp, towl-dried hair and avoid putting it within a few inches of my scalp. I feel this product helps smooth my sometimes crazy strands and creates a beautiful canvas for a great blowout.

The smell? I'm OBSESSED. My hair smells SO good for about two days after using this product and I can smell it every time my hair moves around....so if you see a girl doing weird head movements, ignore me. I'm just basking in the smell of my favorite blow dry balm.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I will always have a soft spot for this product because it was the first product I tried that really made my hair pin straight after blow drying and flat ironing. I have fine to medium wavy hair but grew up wanting straight hair. Other products I had tried weighed my hair down; this was my first purchase ever of a salon quality hair product and sort of my gateway into using higher-end beauty products overall. I do get build-up with this product, but that's easily addressed with a clarifying shampoo, and this is still my go to product for when I just want straight here and don't want to gamble on a different product that might be more lightweight.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati , OH
This is my all time, go-to, can't live without product. I have very long, course , thick hair that can be hard to style sometimes. Since using this product, blow drying my hair has been easier and the results have been great. I also feel that my blow dries have lasted longer with out my hair feeling very oily towards shampoo day. I only use about a nickle sized amount of this product and I can get it to last 8 months easily, with makes the high cost of the product sting less. I recommend this to all my friends with curly or frizzy hair.
Ayesha H.
Ayesha H.
Glendale Heights, IL
I used this product in order to attain a sleek straight look. I naturally have straight hair but for those extra sleek moments I like to use a product and straightener. I felt this left my hair a bit greasy. I used it out of the shower on damp hair and blow dryed.. Usually when I blow dry straight i get a nice clean look but this weighed my hair down.. I wouldn't recommend it if you thin/fine hair. Although my hair is thick i felt the weighing down. Maybe this isn't for straight hair..
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
I love this styling product. Sometimes it's the only thing is use after towel drying my hair. When it is mostly air dried I take a small amount of this cream and put it from my crown through my ends. It really helps my wavy hair look sleek with just a blowout. I feel like the price is comparable for what is on the market and for how well it actually works.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Byars
My stylist told me about this to help with my frizzy wavy hair. It's amazing, I've tried drugstore alternatives and nothing compares so far. One thing though, it made my hair feel heavy. I usually go a few days without washing and it made my hair feel a bit oily and heavy after the second day. It's a little pricey but it will last you a LONG time.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have frizzy, unruly hair. And this product tames my mane. It's such a wonderful product. It smells glorious. You only need a little bit and get that sleek and straight look. No frizz or flyawsys. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. I definitely recommend this product. I'm obsessed, and you should be too. Great formula.
Elisa F.
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cousin showed me this product and I immediately fell in love with it! It lasts the entire day for me and leaves my hair feeling so smooth. I've used another alternative, but this one's far better. My hair is wavy and it's so much better than straightening. I'd highly recommend this to anyone!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Bastrop, TX
I absolutely love the bumble and bumble straight. My hair is wavy, but very frizzy and fly aways are uncontrollable most of the time! I apply this to my hair before every blow dry. It leaves my hair sleek with no fly aways and it smells amazing!! It is absolutely worth the price.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Anniston , AL
I love all bumble and bumble products! Everything I've tried through this company has been great. This straight blow dry balm works better then most other blow dry balms. It smells so good too. It's is a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I will definitely buy it again
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
brooke c.
brooke c.
st louis
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing