Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Has anyone that has super thick curly hair tried this and had it successfully allow their hair to stay not frizzy throughout the day? I find that my hair starts to curl again if it’s too humid and am trying to find a product that really holds it straight
How effective is this product on naturally curly hair?
I have very frizzy, puffy, and wave hair. I also straighten my hair every other day. Is this product worth it? And do you guys think it will work for my hair type?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry!
Product Highlights
“I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft.” in reviews
“Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left.” in reviews
“It does a great job of creating straight hair, but my hair is usually frizzy after I finish blow drying.” in reviews
“Smells awesome and just a little leaves my hair soft and full.” in reviews
“I highly recommend this product.” in reviews
Akron, OH
I first purchased a sample size of this uncertain if I could recreate the same sleek look my stylist would create when using this product at the salon. To my surprise at home, the littlest bit goes a long way with this product. My hair is naturally wavy and frizzy and with this I find that my hair is controllable and sleek unlike other blow drying products I have tried in the past.
Warren, NJ
I use this in my damp hair after letting it dry for a little and then blow dry it and it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. Don’t use too much or it can make the hair look greasy, other than that it leaves my hair flawless.
Mustang
LOVE! I have thin hair that’s also wavy and frizzy. My hair is straighter and smoother after using this. It doesn’t take much but if you use too much accidentally, it doesn’t get greasy.
Purchased at: ULTA
Fabulous product! Not too thick or heavy! Smells like a professional salon treatment product. Calms my frizz and leaves my hair soft and bouncy. Very satisfied with the results!
New York
Purchased at: ULTA
Product smells amazing and does a great job of giving a polished shiny end look. I use on wet hair before blow drying and it has made the process much faster and long lasting.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wish this product wasn’t so expensive, it is part of my holy grail of hair products that I can’t live without. I’ve been a fan for about years of using this. I have really curly hair, but it’s pretty manageable after doing a self blowout with this product. I do feel like I have to put a little more of this product in my hair than others, but otherwise no other complaints!
Bellevue, WA
This was the first heat protectant I ever used, and it still is one of my favorites. It does a great job smoothing out my normally very frizzy hair, and if I’m diligent and careful I can even go without straightening it after I’ve used this with my blow dryer.
Montgomery, AL
This is the best blow drying treatment I have ever used.  I have an angled lob and when I use this balm I get a very smooth blowout.  It even lasts 3 days (my typical wait between shampoos).  It has no scent which I like.  It doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down or heavy like there is a lot of product residue in it.  It just leaves you with a smooth, shiny, and soft blowout.  It isn't cheap but a little goes a long way with this stuff so a bottle lasts a long time.  I get mine at my salon but you can buy it online at Bumbleandbumble.com or  at many other retailers.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum is amazing!! It has heat protectant in it which is vital before blow drying your hair. I love this because it really keeps your hair from getting frizzy which is so hard to do when you’re blow drying. The trick is to use a small amount of this throughout the hair and blow dry your hair straight while using a brush. This makes your hair so shiny, and it smells awesome! Just be careful of how much you apply because it can get a little greasy, especially at the roots. I am already on my next container! 100% recommend.
Lansing, MI
Highly recommend for anyone with frizz-prime hair, or anyone with thick and unruly hair like mine. I have natural curls and live in humidity so it can be an ugly combination and really hard to keep my hair straight when I decide to do it. A small dab of this before blow drying leaves my hair so soft and shiny, minimally frizzy and my straight hair tends to last longer than just using my iron. Smells great and a little bit goes a long way. One suggestion: apply away from your roots, work from the ends!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...