BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #41 in Hair Cream

A lightweight, heat-activated styling balm. This balm helps deliver straight smooth, healthy-looking styles with movement. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula tames flyaways and frizz, protecting hair from heat-styling and humidity. It's the ideal styling agent for curly, thick, coarse, unmanageable hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates The Bumble and bumble Straight Line with breakthrough Concen-straight Technology™ was developed to help maintain hair's natural integrity, allowing hairdressers (and clients) to customize straightness, increase manageability, and reduce frizz. All products are free of formaldehyde, cysteine, and lye.

Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry
  • "I blow dry my hair and flat iron it constantly and after I put on my leave in conditioner I used this and dried my hair, it came out really soft." in 3 reviews
  • "Don't be put off by price because little goes a long way as I have a 5 oz tube that's already lasted me over a year with at least half left." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really curly hair and this helps so much." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. " in 1 review
  • "This balm is like a miracle worker - I have straight hair that looks impossibly frizzy (replete with flyaways) when it dries." in 1 review
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I have damaged hair/split ends from years of not using a heat protectant when blow drying/straightening my hair. I picked this up at Ulta a while ago to use when I seldomly straighten my hair and it’s been amazing! It gets my coarse hair silky smooth and I haven’t noticed an increase in split ends whenever I straighten my hair after using this product. Plus I like the smell! I believe I bought this for around $32 at Ulta so I can’t say that it’s a must have if you can’t shell out that much for this product, but it’s certainly a great heat protection product! Plus if you don’t really straighten or blow dry your hair that often like me, this product will last a really long time.
Catherine R.
This is the best blow drying treatment I have ever used.  I have an angled lob and when I use this balm I get a very smooth blowout.  It even lasts 3 days (my typical wait between shampoos).  It has no scent which I like.  It doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down or heavy like there is a lot of product residue in it.  It just leaves you with a smooth, shiny, and soft blowout.  It isn't cheap but a little goes a long way with this stuff so a bottle lasts a long time.  I get mine at my salon but you can buy it online at Bumbleandbumble.com or  at many other retailers.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
This is simply the best product to help get your hair straight and keep it that way!! I’ve been trying so many products over the past 20 years and this is my one, can’t do without, product! I’m already buying a reserve one to be sure I have it when my current one runs out. I got it at Ulta but it can be found at Sephora as well.
Rachel S.
San Marcos
This product really does do what it says! It does take just a little longer to blow dry but it’s totally worth it! I’ve tried so many products and this is the only one that truly works! 10/10 would recommend!!
Courtney L.
Germantown, MD
I LOVE THIS! Got this for a gift a couple of years ago and I️ use it every time i do my hair! I have very thick hair and this helps detangle as well as cut the blow drying process in half! I would suggest anyone who wants a smoother blow dry process to get.this.product!
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Left a soft, shiny finish and really helped control the hair during my blow dry. It provided enough moisture to keep the ends detangled and healthy, without weighing the hair down at the roots. I didn't see a big difference in the texture of my hair however, it's pretty straight naturally but I do have to go back in with a flat iron in some areas. I loved the scent of this product as well. Great for someone who likes a smooth blowout with a no product feel.
Lisa M.
Oceanside, CA
The best straightening/styling product I've ever used. I've tried to find a cheaper replacement that's equally good but I just can't. Even helps to tame those little, "pokey" rebellous greys!  Takes so much of the work out of straightening your hair -- and it'll stays straight until your next shampoo. My second favorite straightening/styling product would be Kiehl's Heat-Protective Silk Straightening Cream which is almost as good (I'd give it 4 stars) and about half the cost.
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of those "I can't live without" products. My hair is very curly, dry, coarse and thick. A small amount of this and a round brush completely transforms it into straight, shiny, frizz free locks! It is pricey but you really don't need a lot of product so the tube usually lasts me almost a year. I haven't ever found anything else that's as effective on straightening out my hair. It's a miracle product!
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have frizzy curly hair, and love having my hair straight and try and make it last for several days. For that reason, I don't typically like heat protectant products because I think it makes my hair get greasy faster and not last as longer. But this product does a great job at keeping my hair protected and shiny, without making me greasy at all.
Caitlin H.
This hair cream is MAGIC! I have strange hair that gets wavy in the back and nothing can keep it straight, but when I put this in and blow dry (not even like a blow out blow dry!) this keeps my hair looking smooth and straight - even after an entire day outside in the humidity! It's pretty lightweight and doesn't encourage my hair to get greasy, and it keeps my hair looking healthy even when I use heat on it. It's slightly expensive, but in my opinion, totally worth it.
Sarah W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
How does this compare to other products on the market? Does it leave your scalp dry or hair greasy?
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
How does this work for hair that is fine or thin?
Elizabeth P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been looking for a straightening blow drying product, but my hair is coarse, thick, and curly. Does this still work wonders on hair types like mine?
Karley F.
Does this make your hair feel heavy and does it make it look greasy after blow drying?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
is this good for frizzy medium-thick hair? i want something that's hyrdating and smoothing