BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
I initially tried this product as a sample. It worked well on my finicky hair. It lasted all day long and it was effective. I would purchase it again. It had a nice scent. You have to be careful about how much you use as you don't need much. I would recommend giving it a try.
Spencer C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Reasons I love this product:
1) Keeps my hair frizziness down without making it completely slicked down.
2) Really works for keeping my waves and curls straight!

The product is sometimes hard to get out of the tube.
Great product value!
Amy F.
Plano, Tx
I have very curly hair at the root of my hair, along with very fine hair. This product is one of the few that helps me get my hair straight without weighing the it down. Bumble and bumble straight is a must have product in my book.
Hayli C.
Rock Hill, SC
I've only used a sample size of this but loved it. Will purchase again in the future. It does a great job at helping the hair stay straight without weighing it down. Only downside is the price.
Brenda G.
Olive Branch, MS
Bumble and Bumble is a great product for curly, unruly hair! It helps to straighten and control frizz without the weight that other products have. Alittle goes a long way!
Lindsay R.
Tallahassee, FL
I'll never blow dry my hair without this stuff ever again! My hair drys quicker and turns out smoothr than it would without it.
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
Great product but a little expensive so I only use this product sparingly when I need to. It works great and smells amazing
Cheyeandra H.
Sergeant Blf, IA
This works great, smells fantastic and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily like others.
Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
I have hair that is naturally half straight and half wavy and frizzes like crazy without product. I love rocking the natural beach wave look, but usually straighten my hair almost everyday. I find just a little bit of this product makes my hair super sleek and shiny and tames the frizz without leaving it weighed down. This is one of my favorite styling products.
Erica S.
Tulsa, OK
Bumble and bumble is pretty much the best brand you can use for your hair. using any drugstore brands is like destroying the color that you paid so much for. All of bumble and bumble keeps your hair great even when you're styling. Straight is great for hair that is unruly and doesn't want to keep straight. Love it for frizzy days!