BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Sasha A.
Nashville, TN
I have hair that is naturally half straight and half wavy and frizzes like crazy without product. I love rocking the natural beach wave look, but usually straighten my hair almost everyday. I find just a little bit of this product makes my hair super sleek and shiny and tames the frizz without leaving it weighed down. This is one of my favorite styling products.
Erica S.
Tulsa, OK
Bumble and bumble is pretty much the best brand you can use for your hair. using any drugstore brands is like destroying the color that you paid so much for. All of bumble and bumble keeps your hair great even when you're styling. Straight is great for hair that is unruly and doesn't want to keep straight. Love it for frizzy days!
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't find this product straightening at all. It requires the same amount of heat/straightening as it did before, and makes the hair feel goopy. It does keep straightened hair straight for longer, but hair gets dirty pretty fast and you have to wash your hair more frequently, so the pro-longed straight effect is wasted.
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I have a long, wavy and extremely frizzy hair! I love products like this to help tame frizz and keep my hair hydrated under the use of hot tools! This balm/creme does an excellent job of keeping my hair frizz free and tame for straightening. It also helps take out the wave that would be left even after blow drying!
Becca J.
Los Alamos, NM
I can't day enough good things about this product. My hair is red and very thick. This manages all of my flyaway and keeps it laying really nicely. You need very little product and it lasts all day. I definitely recommend. I only give 4 stars because of the price. It is expensive, but works so well.
Trey M.
Madison, WI
One really great thing I have found about B&B products is that they DO what they SAY they are going to do. I have thick, wavy hair and am OBSESSED with this product as it leaves my hair shiny and straight with the help of my flat iron and blow dryer! I would definitely use this product again!
Gabby N.
I absolutely love this product. My hair is normally very thick, coarse, and curly/wavy with not a lot of definition so I use my flat iron a lot. This product helps smooth my hair while I blow dry which make flat ironing a lot easier and cuts styling time in half!
Sara J.
This is my go-to product every time I style my hair straight. I use it before blow drying along with one or two other products to control frizz and help apply a straight, shiny style to my hair. It does not leave me greasy or otherwise unhappy. Although it is pricey, the largest tube offered has lasted me a year because it only takes a small drop each application.
Jene T.
I love this product when I'm ready to change from my bouncy curls to straight perfection. It makes the job so much easier and faster! Perfect even with humidity I still keep the straight look that I desire. It also has a really nice scent that lingers after you style.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Absolutely love everything about this, the smell, consistency, texture, everything was perfect. I ran out recently and need to repurchase, but it's one of my favorite products for my hair, always leaves it silky smooth, tangle free, and wonderfully soft.
anne h.
Midlothian, VA
Does this leave your hair oily?
anne h.
Midlothian, VA
Does this leave your hair stiff or oily?