Bumble and bumble. Spray de Mode

A multidimensional, quick-drying styling spray. This flake-free hair spray offers flexible hold, workability, and exceptional memory. It also holds up to heat and repeated brushing. This product is excellent for styling dry hair with heat tools or as a flexible finishing spray.

Is this used as a heat protectant? I blow dry my hair daily and need a product that's light but still protects my hair from the blow dryer daily! Also, where can this be found and at what price?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Spray de Mode!
Product Highlights
“Great hold without freezing your hair in place.. Also a great heat protectant to use before curling or flat ironing ” in 1 review
“She just reassured me that this stuff is unlike anything Ive ever used and has special technology to keep the curls.” in 1 review
“Not the strongest spray out there, so those with slippery locks beware, but it works great on my hair after a curling iron's been through it.” in 1 review
Kennesaw, GA
i am in love with this spray. i would say its a medium hold yet its really flexible. it surpassed my expeditions. love the clean scent its really nice. i bought it at Sephora for $10 just to try it out before i bought the regular sized can. i highly recommend this spray!
Lafayette, La
Purchased at: ULTA
My hairdresser used this product on me and I fell in love with it. It smells amazing and holds my hair in place all day without making it stiff. After curling my hair and using this hairspray my curls are still soft and flexible. Even though it's a bit pricey I will continue to buy and recommend. Bumble and bumble. Spray de Mode
West Miami, FL
This hairline is a must go to I love this hairspray for my updos or keep my hair in place when I’m doing hair waives or also if I have fly aways on my hair styling I’m down spray some of this on my hair brush and comb the fly aways and there gone for the whole day so worth the money
Borden, ON
Not a huge hair spray fan to begin with, but this one works decently. It has a nice hold that keep structure for most of the day. Only issue is I find this spray harder to wash out than other hair sprays. It holds well, but it shouldn't be like spray super glue into your hair..
Bradenton
I like this hairspray for everyday, but if you’re looking to go out or be in an environment where you need more hold then it may not be the best. It does hold well enough and gives my hair brushable memory, so I use it when my hair is down and flowing.
This is my favorite hair spray. It keeps everything in place and my hair does not move! It’s a bit pricey but I think it’s definitely worth it. If you spray too much, it leaves the hair a bit stiff but with the right usage, it’s perfect.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my new fave hairspray - and it’s color safe! It’s a great medium holds that lasts all day. No overpowering fragrance or alcohol smell. Also the packaging is really pretty - if that matters to anyone else but me haha.
Newcastle , ON
Fabulous hairspray. A bit on the expensive side so I wouldn’t recommend it as a daily hairspray but if you are using ir for special occasions then it’s worth it. Fresh scent - gives a flexible hold yet keeps a good curl.
Los Angeles , CA
The ultimate hold! This hairspray is no joke! It will keep every strand in place. If you are looking for soft touchable hair then I would suggest another hairspray from this brand, they have different levels of hold.
Amazing smell. Medium hold. No crunchiness. Exactly what I need. I don’t like having super stiff hair from hairspray so this is my favorite. And the spray is a very even mist and doesn’t leave spots everywhere