BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A multidimensional, quick-drying styling spray. This flake-free hair spray offers flexible hold, workability, and exceptional memory. It also holds up to heat and repeated brushing. This product is excellent for styling dry hair with heat tools or as a flexible finishing spray.

• Is this used as a heat protectant? I blow dry my hair dai...1 Answers
Bumble and bumble. Spray de Mode
  • "Not the strongest spray out there, so those with slippery locks beware, but it works great on my hair after a curling iron's been through it." in 1 review
  • "Great hold without freezing your hair in place.. Also a great heat protectant to use before curling or flat ironing " in 1 review
  • "She just reassured me that this stuff is unlike anything Ive ever used and has special technology to keep the curls." in 1 review
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Bumble and bumble Spray de Mode Flexible Hold Hairspray 2.7 oz/ 100 mL more...
Best lightweight hairspray! I hate heavy hairsprays that leave my hair with that gritty hard feeling. This one leaves you with great hold, and smell. What I love about this hairspray is the curls bounce back the next day by just twisting your hair!!! Stylist used this on my wedding day, I have been hooked since!
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Good but not best.
Good product! Pro It adds lots of shine (which it didn't even know that this product was supposed to do, so great surprise!) Con The flexible hold is too flexible! I mean, the lightest touch is enough to completely vanish any trace of product which really disappointed me, because I have tried "flexible hold" products before and I found that this one is inferior in that regard
Cami C.
This is my ride or die hairspray. The gold strength is okay. I didn’t really buy it for the hold though. It smells amazing and just gives your hair a super nice finish. It’s not sticky and stiff. It lasts forever with everyday use
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
I do not care for this hairspray. It smells awful when you use it (though the smell doesn't really linger in my hair after the fact). The hairspray is lightweight, but does not provide lasting hold, even for my straight, fine hair (though I have a lot of it!). It's good for fly aways or spraying hair that is gently pulled back in a clip or bobbypins, but does not work well for teasing. Also, if you use a lot of hairspray, I found that the dispenser clogs up after a few sprays, either leaving my hair gloppy when it clogs up mid-spray. Bumble and Bumble makes high quality products, but if you are going to spend the money on an expensive hairspray, I'd choose something else for hold, design/use, and maximum functionality.
Dana M.
This is the lightest, most refreshing smelling hairspray I've ever used. It does not leave your hair hard and crunchy but does a great job at making sure your hair is staying in place. I've been looking for this hairspray for a few years and was thrilled to find it! It's really worth the price!
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
My favorite product I own! This product is a protectant and a hairspray. The hairspray is a workable one and just adds volume which I love after I straighten my hair. My hair often flips after I straighten it and the spray always holds it! I spray it before and after I straighten my hair.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I love the purple bottle so much. It's so cute. The hair spray keeps my hair in place and it really is flexible I can spray it and still work with my hair after if i'm trying to do half up half down or something. It also smells phenomenal and is really fairly priced.
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
I have mixed feeling about this hairspray. It smells very sweet like candy which I don't mind but might be off putting to some. It worked great for the first few uses and I liked the fine mist and hold, but then the nozzle broke and it wouldn't spray anymore. It had a lot of product left so this was a big disappointment .
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This is my all-time favorite hairspray. I have religiously purchased this for the last 8 years or so and would never use another hairspray. I know it's crazy to love a hairspray this much, but I do. It gives you the best hold but is still touchable and soft. Plus, if this were a perfume, it'd be my signature scent.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Excellent flexible hair spray. Great for using when styling hair as it doesn't completely freeze hair from moving. Good day to day hair spray. Would recommend to other people as well. Good product overall.
Leigha N.
Greenville, NC
Is this used as a heat protectant? I blow dry my hair daily and need a product that's light but still protects my hair from the blow dryer daily! Also, where can this be found and at what price?