BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Ideal for oily (or not so clean) hair, styling fine hair and root touch-ups. When: On dry hair. How to style or tint: Hair Powder requires a slightly oily surface to adhere to (we recommend a light application of Styling Wax as a base if hair is clean); section dry hair at the scalp; hold can 10-12 inches away from hair and spray thoroughly; let dry; shake out excess with fingers and style. How to absorb oil (dry cleanse): Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair; spray thoroughly, concentrating on oily areas; let dry; brush out thoroughly and style. Note: Protect clothing, bath and bed linens during use (spots can be easily removed with soap and water).

Gina S.
Midland, MI
I love that this line carries these dry powders in multiple shades for different hair colors. I also love that the product is in a spray form, making application much easier than some. I would definitely recommend this product for every other day use!
Tereza D.
THE ONLY DRY SHAMPOO I USE!! love it so much, have tired countless other brands but this is by far the best. Recommend it all the time. I use it about once a week and have no complaints!
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Really love all the bumble and bumble products I've tried so far. My favorite is the dry shampoo it absorbs the oil and gives me volume. Smells great and works great.
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
When i first tried this i did not like it and the reason was because i was treating this like a dry shampoo and it is totally different, this is honestly powder in a bottle!! Which i didnt mind because with dryshampoo it gets frustrating for me to spray the exact spots on my head that get itchy after not washing my hair but with the powder since it disappears i dont have to worry about white or grey marks on my head!! I love thos powder and i would love more
Meghan W.
Pittsford
Omg love this brand. As a hairdresser and trained by bumble and blumble. This is a great product for use busy lady's that don't have time to always get our hair washed.
Angel R.
I actually had colored my hair dark black, this product helps give you the volume you need for a stylish look without leaving your hair feeling dirty or grimy that some powders can leave. It soaks up any oils that maybe in your hair and helps you to extend the time before having to clean your hair as well. Would and will keep purchasing
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Smells amazing !!! Love this power. Perfect
For greasy hair. It's the best. All bumble and bumble is amazinf.
Sasha G.
Long beach, CA
It has great color pay off but does transfer a bit. The packaging is nice and looks good on my shelf.
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
I was excited about this product, I really was. But it left my hands stained a dark brown after using it. That doesn't happen with my traditional white dry shampoos. Aside from that, it worked like a good dry shampoo once I got the dark color out of my blonde hair. I'd probably stick with a white dry shampoo to be honest.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I love this stuff guys it's so good it's affordable and I use it like 3 days a week I highly recommend it and it smells really good nice hard packaging it's great and I would buy it again I have purchased this twice so far