BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Who: Ideal for oily (or not so clean) hair, styling fine hair and root touch-ups. When: On dry hair. How to style or tint: Hair Powder requires a slightly oily surface to adhere to (we recommend a light application of Styling Wax as a base if hair is clean); section dry hair at the scalp; hold can 10-12 inches away from hair and spray thoroughly; let dry; shake out excess with fingers and style. How to absorb oil (dry cleanse): Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair; spray thoroughly, concentrating on oily areas; let dry; brush out thoroughly and style. Note: Protect clothing, bath and bed linens during use (spots can be easily removed with soap and water).

Angel R.
Angel R.
I actually had colored my hair dark black, this product helps give you the volume you need for a stylish look without leaving your hair feeling dirty or grimy that some powders can leave. It soaks up any oils that maybe in your hair and helps you to extend the time before having to clean your hair as well. Would and will keep purchasing
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Leesburg , FL
I love this stuff guys it's so good it's affordable and I use it like 3 days a week I highly recommend it and it smells really good nice hard packaging it's great and I would buy it again I have purchased this twice so far
Mikey M.
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
An awesome product for your day to day use. I put this on and get ready for work, and go!! It really is a nice product to keep on hand and add to your everyday routine. I have yet to find an issue with it haha.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Pittsford
Omg love this brand. As a hairdresser and trained by bumble and blumble. This is a great product for use busy lady's that don't have time to always get our hair washed.