Bumble and bumble. Semisumo Pomade uploaded by Joseph T.Bumble and bumble. Semisumo Pomade uploaded by Melanie C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #35 in Pomades & Waxes

This elegant pomade is strong on shine and soft on hold with six simple ingredients (and one fantastic fragrance). All hair types and texture, especially medium to coarse. Suitable for color treated and/or chemically processed hair.

Becca S.
I love using it after I style my hair mostly when I curl it to create a beach wave style, I apply it after I finish styling my hair to make it look shiny and also to prevent that my hair from getting frizzy. I really love it because it doesn’t make my hair feel thick or like I have a product on it and it doesn’t make it greasy neither and it does help keeping the hair wavy for a longer period of time. My boyfriend likes it as well he tried it once and now he prefers using it too instead of any other product to style his hair. Definitely recommend it !
Sarah P.
I love using this pomade to give my hair some texture and shine after styling. It doesn’t make your hair stiff, rather it gives it some flexible hold. I love using this to make my hair look a little messy and lived in. I also adore the scent! It kind of smells like eucalyptus, like in a salon!
Telly L.
I like the way it smells. It can get greasy if you use a lot because it never seems to set for me but it is indispensible for taming flyaways and baby hairs. A tiny bit goes a long way! I smear a little bit on a toothbrush and swipe it on my baby hairs and flyaways for all day control.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
So good and so easy to use. The texture is flexible and great to work with. It also holds well without being too clumpy and sticky. You can definitely work up different styles with the clay.
Jason N.
Ypsilanti, MI
Good for dry and thick hair types! I like that it's flexible and doesn't feel rocky or leaves white flakes. It has some avocado to hydrate too! If you're looking for a good shine pomade this is the one! My only complaint is I wish it was in a tube and not in a jar. Can get messy if it's hot.
Ellie M.
Menlo Park, CA
This product is best for short hairstyles that want flexible hold and texture. With that said, I have curly hair that goes just beyond my shoulders and I love using a bit of this to help mold and hold my curls. Sometimes, I love to use this to smooth any frizzy bits, including split ends.
Kendall D.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is my #1 go-to product to manage my wavy pixie-cut. I put just a little in palms and run it through damp hair for a natural sheen. It doesn't leave a greasy residue like so many other pomades and because you use only a little, the jar lasts for 3-4 months.
Heather V.
Roseville, MN
Love the texture and movability of this product. The hold is perfect. I have short hIr and demand a lot from a wax pomade to make sure my style stays on point. The fragrance is nice, not over powering and has a nice sheen to it. I am totally addicted to this.
Diana F.
Fullerton, CA
This product is a must have for my hair. I have fine, wavy hair and I apply this product after I diffuse dry. It gives my curls definition and bounce without weighing it down. I also love to use it when I straighten my hair to tame fly-aways on the top. It doesn't smell like anything and a little goes a long way!
Shauna L.
This helps keep my flyaways in check. I usually use a tiny bit to smooth down the front of my hair and to smooth and tousle the back of my crown. It works well, but be aware: a little goes a LONG way. It can easily make your hair SUPER greasy feeling and looking if you aren't careful!