Bumble and bumble Semisumo uploaded by Joseph T.Bumble and bumble Semisumo uploaded by Melanie C.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

An elegant pomade strong on shine and soft on hold with six simple ingredients. Designed to finish styles that need calming down or polishing up, Semisumo provides workability and definition without weighing hair down. Microcrystalline wax and beeswax provide definition, detail, shape, and control, while canola oil and coconut oil provide a high-shine finish. Featuring a perfect balance of oils and waxes, this pomade controls frizz and improves manageability for all hair types and texture. This product is ideal for straight, wavy, curly, fine, coarse, color-treated, and chemically treated hair.

Buy on Sephora*
Diana F.
Diana F.
Fullerton, CA
This product is a must have for my hair. I have fine, wavy hair and I apply this product after I diffuse dry. It gives my curls definition and bounce without weighing it down. I also love to use it when I straighten my hair to tame fly-aways on the top. It doesn't smell like anything and a little goes a long way!
Jason N.
Jason N.
Ypsilanti, MI
Good for dry and thick hair types! I like that it's flexible and doesn't feel rocky or leaves white flakes. It has some avocado to hydrate too! If you're looking for a good shine pomade this is the one! My only complaint is I wish it was in a tube and not in a jar. Can get messy if it's hot.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Menlo Park, CA
This product is best for short hairstyles that want flexible hold and texture. With that said, I have curly hair that goes just beyond my shoulders and I love using a bit of this to help mold and hold my curls. Sometimes, I love to use this to smooth any frizzy bits, including split ends.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Roseville, MN
Love the texture and movability of this product. The hold is perfect. I have short hIr and demand a lot from a wax pomade to make sure my style stays on point. The fragrance is nice, not over powering and has a nice sheen to it. I am totally addicted to this.
Don D.
Don D.
Santa Clara, CA
Love it!!! It's amazing. It gives the perfect amount of hold without getting to the point where it's stiff and solid. It does what it says it does and I can't tell you how amazing it is! Best bang for your buck
Emily D.
Emily D.
San Francisco
This provides all the effects of gel with out the crunchiness and stiff feeling. I personally have found it best if used with dry hair. Super long lasting. It met all my expectations.
S K.
S K.
Vernon Hills, IL
Love this. Small amount is enough to style hair. Really keeps hair in place without making it look oily or greasy. Use a tiny amount on dry hair to tame flyaways in place.
Steve C.
Steve C.
Valley Stream, NY
Love the hold and the shine. Perfect for after the gym. I would literally put a bit in my hand, rub them together and work through my hair. The shine was everything.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Algonquin, IL
This didn't do much for my hair. It smells like a hair salon, and left a bit of hold, but did not have a large enough effect to warrant the price for me.
Annaliese H.
Annaliese H.
Rochester, MN
When I had my hair very short I tried this product out. It smells nice and it is a pretty good product - not my favorite. I wouldn't re-buy it.