Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Shelby S.Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Sara S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A mild, moisturizing cleanser made with marine extracts from the great green seas. This shampoo for normal hair nourishes without adding weight, leaving hair clean—but not stripped—shiny, and fresh. Formulated with marine seaweed, spirulina, and kelp, it feeds roots, adds shine, and keeps scalps happy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product works for all hair types and is compatible with color-treated hair. For best results, follow with Seaweed Conditioner.

• Has anyone with curly hair used this shampoo that can compare it ...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry hair? It seems like something I would want t...1 Answers
Katie W.
Review for: Seaweed Shampoo 8.5 oz more...
I first became attracted to seaweed shampoo when I read that it helps dry scalp. I purchased this in hope that my scalp would stop flaking, or at the very least, calm down a bit.

Not only did it cut my dandruff drown tremendously, but it smells great, and thoroughly cleansed my hair. My hair felt light and fresh, and was super shiny. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who has scalp or skin issues. It worked very well for me.
Martha W.
Review for: Seaweed Shampoo 8.5 oz more...
This shampoo is great for when your hair is dirty and needs a thorough cleanse. I purchased it when I was spending a lot of time in the water during the summer and it was great at getting rid of the chlorine. It does not have any restorative features which is why I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I purchased it at Sephora.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
My hair looked great, but made my scalp itchy
I used to use this shampoo/conditioner a few years ago and really liked the way it made my hair feel (I have long, fine and straight hair but lots of it). I tried to give it a go again this summer and I don't know what happened, but this stuff makes my scalp super itchy now. If you have a really sensitive scalp, I would avoid this product. But overall great smell, leaves my hair feeling lightweight, and I really like the brand.
Lauren H.
Portland
Love love love this shampoo! It is great if you need to wash everyday, which I do since I have thin hair but need daily oil for frizz. It is a bit pricey, but I use only a small amount, and sometimes will use AFTER my conditioner which works really well!
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Seaweed Shampoo 8.5 oz more...
Cleans hair nicely. And smells super good! Tames my frizz and doesn’t make hair feel stripped. Great for oily hair. I also have a itchy dry scalp and this helped that. Somewhat pricey for a small bottle tho.
Taylor B.
My hair holds product really well, so I struggle finding a shampoo that doesn't leave residue. I LOVE this shampoo for that reason. It cleans my hair of all product, doesn't leave a residue, and smells great. The only thing I advise is if you're prone to dry skin in the winter, or like hot showers, to not use this in the winter as your daily shampoo.
Annie G.
While residing on the Emerald Isle, my red locks needed a quenching shampoo that nourished my frost bitten hair! Enter Bumble & Bumble seaweed shampoo packed with a blend of marine seaweed, spirulina, and kelp, cleaning my hair without adding weight or stripping – the smell is intoxicating spurring memories of the ocean and sunny beach days! Yes it's expensive but so worth it!
Noah M.
Even though it has sulfates in it, it is super gentle, even on my very dry curly hair. I think this is a true winner and keeps me really clean. The scent is also super subtle, which I appreciate. I think it is a good middle of the road shampoo for a guy especially, because you could use this more frequently like guys do and the scent wouldn't put them off.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I always end up going back to this in the summer. It's super light weight and smells really great. I don't use it with the conditioner. I love the shampoo but really don't like the conditioner. I like that its mild, because I wash my hair more than recommended because it gets greasy quickly.
Ciara J.
San Diego, CA
I love the smell of this shampoo and it goes on feeling "cool" on my hair. It makes my hair feel pretty soft without putting any conditioner in although I still use conditioner on my ends. I use this shampoo whenever I want a cleaner feeling and a more organic touch. It's good for my hair.
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone with curly hair used this shampoo that can compare it to the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this with dry hair? It seems like something I would want to try but I don't want to waste my money if it's too stripping.