Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Sara S.Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Shelby S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A mild, moisturizing cleanser made with marine extracts from the great green seas. This shampoo for normal hair nourishes without adding weight, leaving hair clean—but not stripped—shiny, and fresh. Formulated with marine seaweed, spirulina, and kelp, it feeds roots, adds shine, and keeps scalps happy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product works for all hair types and is compatible with color-treated hair. For best results, follow with Seaweed Conditioner.

• Has anyone with curly hair used this shampoo that can compare it ...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry hair? It seems like something I would want t...1 Answers
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair looked great, but made my scalp itchy
I used to use this shampoo/conditioner a few years ago and really liked the way it made my hair feel (I have long, fine and straight hair but lots of it). I tried to give it a go again this summer and I don't know what happened, but this stuff makes my scalp super itchy now. If you have a really sensitive scalp, I would avoid this product. But overall great smell, leaves my hair feeling lightweight, and I really like the brand.
Noah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though it has sulfates in it, it is super gentle, even on my very dry curly hair. I think this is a true winner and keeps me really clean. The scent is also super subtle, which I appreciate. I think it is a good middle of the road shampoo for a guy especially, because you could use this more frequently like guys do and the scent wouldn't put them off.
Lauren H.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this shampoo! It is great if you need to wash everyday, which I do since I have thin hair but need daily oil for frizz. It is a bit pricey, but I use only a small amount, and sometimes will use AFTER my conditioner which works really well!
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Review for: Seaweed Shampoo 8.5 oz
Cleans hair nicely. And smells super good! Tames my frizz and doesn’t make hair feel stripped. Great for oily hair. I also have a itchy dry scalp and this helped that. Somewhat pricey for a small bottle tho.
Taylor B.
My hair holds product really well, so I struggle finding a shampoo that doesn't leave residue. I LOVE this shampoo for that reason. It cleans my hair of all product, doesn't leave a residue, and smells great. The only thing I advise is if you're prone to dry skin in the winter, or like hot showers, to not use this in the winter as your daily shampoo.
Annie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While residing on the Emerald Isle, my red locks needed a quenching shampoo that nourished my frost bitten hair! Enter Bumble & Bumble seaweed shampoo packed with a blend of marine seaweed, spirulina, and kelp, cleaning my hair without adding weight or stripping – the smell is intoxicating spurring memories of the ocean and sunny beach days! Yes it's expensive but so worth it!
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always end up going back to this in the summer. It's super light weight and smells really great. I don't use it with the conditioner. I love the shampoo but really don't like the conditioner. I like that its mild, because I wash my hair more than recommended because it gets greasy quickly.
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo and it goes on feeling "cool" on my hair. It makes my hair feel pretty soft without putting any conditioner in although I still use conditioner on my ends. I use this shampoo whenever I want a cleaner feeling and a more organic touch. It's good for my hair.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells nice and fresh and the packaging is uber cute! I feel like there should be more in the bottle for the price. I wash my hair like every 4-5 days and this was on par with other brands. Not too oily. Helped with my natural waves, too!! Nice and beachy!!
Michelle L.
Metairie, LA
I had a bit of a fail with this product. Don't get me wrong it made my hair look great. I wouldn't use it daily if you have drier hair but it is a really good cleansing shampoo. My fail was in the extract in the product. You see I have a strange allergy. When I go swimming in the ocean, if there is a particular type of seaweed present I break out in a rash...a very annoying rash. I never knew which type of seaweed irritated my skin because it didn't happen every time. Turns out whatever they used in this causes the rash to appear. I didn't think a seaweed shampoo would cause the same reaction but it did. So I think you should totally try this product but I will refrain from future use.
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone with curly hair used this shampoo that can compare it to the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this with dry hair? It seems like something I would want to try but I don't want to waste my money if it's too stripping.