Bumble and bumble. Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Shelby S.Bumble and bumble. Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Sara F.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A mild, moisturizing cleanser made with marine extracts from the great green seas. This shampoo for normal hair nourishes without adding weight, leaving hair clean—but not stripped—shiny, and fresh. Formulated with marine seaweed, spirulina, and kelp, it feeds roots, adds shine, and keeps scalps happy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product works for all hair types and is compatible with color-treated hair. For best results, follow with Seaweed Conditioner.

INGREDIENTS

Ascophyllum Nudosum Extract: moisturizing; adds elasticity, luster, softness, body; reduces flyaways

Ascorbic Acid: protects hair

Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract: adds shine, manageability

Spirulina Maxima Extract: hydrating

• Has anyone with curly hair used this shampoo that can com...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry hair? It seems like something I woul...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
Best shampoo/conditioner I've ever owned!
Literally just received my Seaweed shampoo & conditioner yesterday and my overall first impressions are nothing but positive. Usually products have a hard time rinsing out of my hair, especially towards the ends of my hair. This shampoo and even the conditioner rinsed completely out of my hair, and my hair was not stripped of all its moisture either. I tend to shampoo every other day but I could see this shampoo as safe to use daily unless you have very dry/coarse hair. I followed this with my sample of hairdresser's oil, which is AMAZING, and will definitely be back for a full bottle of that soon! Overall, I highly recommend the seaweed shampoo/conditioner. I honestly felt such a difference in my hair, it's bouncier, less tangly, silkier, and my waves were left looking so much more pronounced. Bumble and bumble knows their stuff and they make great products, I'm going to be a loyal customer from now on!
Janie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
this shampoo saved my hair. i was so sick of every shampoo leaving a residue on my hair— even salon brands. so one morning i splurged after combing the internet for the best anti-residue shampoos. i invested from sephora and the first time i used it i swear it was a religious experience. the smell was amazing, it lathered so wonderfully and when i rinsed it out my hair was actually squeaky clean. it lasted me awhile too because i only use it once or twice a week— just when i feel like my hair could use a cleanse. if you’re tired of excessive buildup or residues from other expensive shampoos this is for you.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This is a good, every day shampoo for those with more oil prone or fine hair. I say this because it can be a bit stripping/drying to other hair types when used daily. As a hairstylist, I like to use this one men a lot because it deep cleans without leaving behind any sort of residue. I do believe this has sulfates (not completely sure though) so it provides a rich lather. The scent is somewhat earthy and definitely not my absolute favorite, but still not horrible. I don’t think it does anything too special so I can’t say the higher price point is necessarily worth it.
Katie W.
I first became attracted to seaweed shampoo when I read that it helps dry scalp. I purchased this in hope that my scalp would stop flaking, or at the very least, calm down a bit.

Not only did it cut my dandruff drown tremendously, but it smells great, and thoroughly cleansed my hair. My hair felt light and fresh, and was super shiny. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who has scalp or skin issues. It worked very well for me.
Taylor M.
Orangeburg, SC
I bought this shampoo because I was just looking to switch up my every day shampoo/conditioner routine. I bought it solely based on smell--it smells wonderful. I like it, but I probably won't buy it again. My hair feels slightly dry since I started using it--I think it would be better for someone with oily hair. My hair tends to get pretty dry so it's just not ideal.
Lauren H.
Portland
Love love love this shampoo! It is great if you need to wash everyday, which I do since I have thin hair but need daily oil for frizz. It is a bit pricey, but I use only a small amount, and sometimes will use AFTER my conditioner which works really well!
Dallas L.
I struggle with buildup of oils in my hair and this does the trick with helping balance the oil. I absolutely love using this in the summer cause it helps contain and balance oiliness. Although the price is a tad high. But it is an excellent product!
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This shampoo gave my hair the boost it needed to repair and revitalize my hair! After first use I could tell a comparable difference and was highly impressed the cost is a little pricey but so so worth every penny you spend
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this seaweed shampoo! The smell was summer-y and warm, and my hair felt incredible after! Unfortunately I have trouble finding it in my local stores and when I do see it I don’t need shampoo at that time.
Sara J.
dallas, ga
I was put off at first that it doesn’t sud up as much as other shampoos, but don’t let that fool you! It leaves my hair very clean and light! It is definitely a pricey product, but I’m willing to splurge on it!
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone with curly hair used this shampoo that can compare it to the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this with dry hair? It seems like something I would want to try but I don't want to waste my money if it's too stripping.