Bumble and bumble. Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Shelby S.Bumble and bumble. Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Sara S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A mild, moisturizing cleanser made with marine extracts from the great green seas. This shampoo for normal hair nourishes without adding weight, leaving hair clean—but not stripped—shiny, and fresh. Formulated with marine seaweed, spirulina, and kelp, it feeds roots, adds shine, and keeps scalps happy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product works for all hair types and is compatible with color-treated hair. For best results, follow with Seaweed Conditioner.

INGREDIENTS

Ascophyllum Nudosum Extract: moisturizing; adds elasticity, luster, softness, body; reduces flyaways

Ascorbic Acid: protects hair

Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract: adds shine, manageability

Spirulina Maxima Extract: hydrating

• Has anyone with curly hair used this shampoo that can compare it ...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry hair? It seems like something I would want t...1 Answers
Jane Z.
Temperance
Best shampoo/conditioner I've ever owned!
Literally just received my Seaweed shampoo & conditioner yesterday and my overall first impressions are nothing but positive. Usually products have a hard time rinsing out of my hair, especially towards the ends of my hair. This shampoo and even the conditioner rinsed completely out of my hair, and my hair was not stripped of all its moisture either. I tend to shampoo every other day but I could see this shampoo as safe to use daily unless you have very dry/coarse hair. I followed this with my sample of hairdresser's oil, which is AMAZING, and will definitely be back for a full bottle of that soon! Overall, I highly recommend the seaweed shampoo/conditioner. I honestly felt such a difference in my hair, it's bouncier, less tangly, silkier, and my waves were left looking so much more pronounced. Bumble and bumble knows their stuff and they make great products, I'm going to be a loyal customer from now on!
Katie W.
I first became attracted to seaweed shampoo when I read that it helps dry scalp. I purchased this in hope that my scalp would stop flaking, or at the very least, calm down a bit.

Not only did it cut my dandruff drown tremendously, but it smells great, and thoroughly cleansed my hair. My hair felt light and fresh, and was super shiny. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who has scalp or skin issues. It worked very well for me.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
My hair looked great, but made my scalp itchy
I used to use this shampoo/conditioner a few years ago and really liked the way it made my hair feel (I have long, fine and straight hair but lots of it). I tried to give it a go again this summer and I don't know what happened, but this stuff makes my scalp super itchy now. If you have a really sensitive scalp, I would avoid this product. But overall great smell, leaves my hair feeling lightweight, and I really like the brand.
Lauren H.
Portland
Love love love this shampoo! It is great if you need to wash everyday, which I do since I have thin hair but need daily oil for frizz. It is a bit pricey, but I use only a small amount, and sometimes will use AFTER my conditioner which works really well!
Dallas L.
I struggle with buildup of oils in my hair and this does the trick with helping balance the oil. I absolutely love using this in the summer cause it helps contain and balance oiliness. Although the price is a tad high. But it is an excellent product!
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This shampoo gave my hair the boost it needed to repair and revitalize my hair! After first use I could tell a comparable difference and was highly impressed the cost is a little pricey but so so worth every penny you spend
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this seaweed shampoo! The smell was summer-y and warm, and my hair felt incredible after! Unfortunately I have trouble finding it in my local stores and when I do see it I don’t need shampoo at that time.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Cleans hair nicely. And smells super good! Tames my frizz and doesn’t make hair feel stripped. Great for oily hair. I also have a itchy dry scalp and this helped that. Somewhat pricey for a small bottle tho.
Gissel A.
Concord , CA
I used this shampoo before and it left my hair feeling and smelling beautiful . It hydrated my hair and left it soft . I get to get frizz with my hair since it's wavy / curly and when using this shampoo it left me little to no frizz !
Martha W.
This shampoo is great for when your hair is dirty and needs a thorough cleanse. I purchased it when I was spending a lot of time in the water during the summer and it was great at getting rid of the chlorine. It does not have any restorative features which is why I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I purchased it at Sephora.
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone with curly hair used this shampoo that can compare it to the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this with dry hair? It seems like something I would want to try but I don't want to waste my money if it's too stripping.