Bumble and bumble. Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Shelby S.Bumble and bumble. Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Sara F.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A mild, moisturizing cleanser made with marine extracts from the great green seas. This shampoo for normal hair nourishes without adding weight, leaving hair clean—but not stripped—shiny, and fresh. Formulated with marine seaweed, spirulina, and kelp, it feeds roots, adds shine, and keeps scalps happy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product works for all hair types and is compatible with color-treated hair. For best results, follow with Seaweed Conditioner.

INGREDIENTS

Ascophyllum Nudosum Extract: moisturizing; adds elasticity, luster, softness, body; reduces flyaways

Ascorbic Acid: protects hair

Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract: adds shine, manageability

Spirulina Maxima Extract: hydrating

• Has anyone with curly hair used this shampoo that can com...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry hair? It seems like something I woul...1 Answers
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
Best shampoo/conditioner I've ever owned!
Literally just received my Seaweed shampoo & conditioner yesterday and my overall first impressions are nothing but positive. Usually products have a hard time rinsing out of my hair, especially towards the ends of my hair. This shampoo and even the conditioner rinsed completely out of my hair, and my hair was not stripped of all its moisture either. I tend to shampoo every other day but I could see this shampoo as safe to use daily unless you have very dry/coarse hair. I followed this with my sample of hairdresser's oil, which is AMAZING, and will definitely be back for a full bottle of that soon! Overall, I highly recommend the seaweed shampoo/conditioner. I honestly felt such a difference in my hair, it's bouncier, less tangly, silkier, and my waves were left looking so much more pronounced. Bumble and bumble knows their stuff and they make great products, I'm going to be a loyal customer from now on!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This is a good, every day shampoo for those with more oil prone or fine hair. I say this because it can be a bit stripping/drying to other hair types when used daily. As a hairstylist, I like to use this one men a lot because it deep cleans without leaving behind any sort of residue. I do believe this has sulfates (not completely sure though) so it provides a rich lather. The scent is somewhat earthy and definitely not my absolute favorite, but still not horrible. I don’t think it does anything too special so I can’t say the higher price point is necessarily worth it.
Georgiana M.
I really enjoyed the smell and the ease of getting it out of my hair - I know that might sound strange, but I have long hair (waist length) and a shampoo and conditioner that's easy to rinse out that leaves my hair hydrated but also doesn't weigh it down is difficult to find. One star off because of the price.
bailey b.
Bonita Springs
I love this, and the liter size is definitely a good buy! I work at a salon and i always suggest that people buy the bigger size, because it’s about twice the price and 3-4x the product! The shampoo itself is good for a family. It’s not too stripping, not too hydrating. Just a good everyday shampoo.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
My hair looked great, but made my scalp itchy
I used to use this shampoo/conditioner a few years ago and really liked the way it made my hair feel (I have long, fine and straight hair but lots of it). I tried to give it a go again this summer and I don't know what happened, but this stuff makes my scalp super itchy now. If you have a really sensitive scalp, I would avoid this product. But overall great smell, leaves my hair feeling lightweight, and I really like the brand.
Sara J.
dallas, ga
I was put off at first that it doesn’t sud up as much as other shampoos, but don’t let that fool you! It leaves my hair very clean and light! It is definitely a pricey product, but I’m willing to splurge on it!
Stella M.
sunny isles
I love the smell. I love that it comes in larger sizes. It’s an everyday was. It’s very gentle on the hair. Foams and lathers. You feel clean after washing your hair. Good for oily heads like mine.
Katie W.
I first became attracted to seaweed shampoo when I read that it helps dry scalp. I purchased this in hope that my scalp would stop flaking, or at the very least, calm down a bit.

Not only did it cut my dandruff drown tremendously, but it smells great, and thoroughly cleansed my hair. My hair felt light and fresh, and was super shiny. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who has scalp or skin issues. It worked very well for me.
Lauren H.
Portland
Love love love this shampoo! It is great if you need to wash everyday, which I do since I have thin hair but need daily oil for frizz. It is a bit pricey, but I use only a small amount, and sometimes will use AFTER my conditioner which works really well!
Dallas L.
I struggle with buildup of oils in my hair and this does the trick with helping balance the oil. I absolutely love using this in the summer cause it helps contain and balance oiliness. Although the price is a tad high. But it is an excellent product!
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone with curly hair used this shampoo that can compare it to the Bumble and Bumble Surf shampoo?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How is this with dry hair? It seems like something I would want to try but I don't want to waste my money if it's too stripping.