Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo

A daily cleanser with marine extracts for lightweight moisture.

Does this shampoo cause frizz?
Is this shampoo safe for daily use?
Would you recommend this? Where can you buy it?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo!
Jennifer L.
El Cerrito, CA
Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer L.
This shampoo & conditioner has left my hair feeling soft and silky, and very easy to manage when wet. Smells great and feels great. This by far is the best one yet leaves my hair so smooth and hydrated. It is a daily use shampoo. Bumble and Bumble is one of my favorite brands  Bumble and bumble Seaweed Conditioner Bumble and bumble Seaweed Shampoo .
Liz S.
Fort Benning, GA
I really like this shampoo, however it definitely depends on your hair type. I used this a lot throughout college when my hair was mouch more oily I used a lot of products, etc. recently I cannot use it often because of my hair changing and being dry, this is a more cleaning shampoo! So it is GREAT if you have oily hair, however if you have dry hair a very small amount only once in a while is good to get build up out, if you've been on the beach or in pools etc and need the extra cleaning.
Gretchen J.
Quinton, VA
Like a spa day at home! It’s a splurge, but it’s so worth it! This has an amazing, light seaweed scent and instantly makes your hair look so smooth and healthy. I found a good deal on the bumble and bumble website and got a set that included the conditioner and invisible oil.
Julie S.
Mount Airy, NC
My daughter's hair gets oily within 6 hours of washing. On top of that, she has dry scalp/dandruff. After months of research, I landed on B&B Seaweed shampoo and conditioner and we really like it. It didn't weigh her hair down and seemed to keep the dry scalp at bay while washing her hair daily. A little pricey but the big bottle lasts us 10 months.
Tamar H.
New Rochelle, NY
Best shampoo ever for my hair, which is fine and tends to get greasy really easily. I just wish it wasn't so pricey.
Katie W.
I first became attracted to seaweed shampoo when I read that it helps dry scalp. I purchased this in hope that my scalp would stop flaking, or at the very least, calm down a bit.

Not only did it cut my dandruff drown tremendously, but it smells great, and thoroughly cleansed my hair. My hair felt light and fresh, and was super shiny. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who has scalp or skin issues. It worked very well for me.

Martha W.
This shampoo is great for when your hair is dirty and needs a thorough cleanse. I purchased it when I was spending a lot of time in the water during the summer and it was great at getting rid of the chlorine. It does not have any restorative features which is why I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I purchased it at Sephora.
Annie G.
While residing on the Emerald Isle, my red locks needed a quenching shampoo that nourished my frost bitten hair! Enter Bumble & Bumble seaweed shampoo packed with a blend of marine seaweed, spirulina, and kelp, cleaning my hair without adding weight or stripping – the smell is intoxicating spurring memories of the ocean and sunny beach days! Yes it's expensive but so worth it!
Ciara J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of this shampoo and it goes on feeling "cool" on my hair. It makes my hair feel pretty soft without putting any conditioner in although I still use conditioner on my ends. I use this shampoo whenever I want a cleaner feeling and a more organic touch. It's good for my hair.
Sofia S.
Dallas, TX
I love this so much I have super oily hair and it makes my hair smell really good and feel super clean. I don't think it's very pricey for the quality that it is. I'm super impressed with this I picked it up at my local Sephora and I would totally buy it again