BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight detangler made with marine seaweed and spirulina. This conditioner gently detangles, nourishes, softens, and helps to manage freshly washed hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Made with marine greens for practically anyone (and ideal for frequent bathers), this conditioner is best paired with Seaweed Shampoo. It's also safe for use on color-treated hair.

Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells so good and I really enjoy the outcome of the product. It made my hair really soft and smooth. This works great for hair that needs deep conditioning.
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got my hair done at bumble and bumble for a special occasion and they used this and it was great! My smelled so nice and was super soft
Sowmya J.
I get better results for my natural conditioning products. I don't really understand, but I know at the salon they made my hair look great. I'm not sure if this product is too expensive for my personal results. To be fair, not all products work with my hair though. i would give this a higher rating if it was full of natural ingredients- but that's not the case
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
I find this product works best after multiple days of not washing my hair. The dirtier my hair, the better the results. Leaves my curls nice and beachy, just the way I like them.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love this product but then again I haven't used a single bumble product I haven't liked. This one is a great conditioner that isn't too heavy for my fine hair.
Heather C.
Fredericksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so amazing. After I use this with the shampoo, my hair feels so clean and moisturized.
Krystal  H.
Pelham, GA
Love this product. Everything by Bumble and Bumble seems to always be a favorite.
Erika F.
San jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first products I ever used by Bumble & Bumble. Amazing conditioner, amazing smell. Leaves hair silky smooth and shiny! Highly recommended for anyone who has medium to coarse hair and is looking for silky smooth hair.
Zobia N.
Sacramento, CA
Works great , nice smell , also has a good texture moisturizers well ......
Helen N.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always try high end shampoos and conditioners sets for travelling. I chose this because I like seaweed, the packaging and the scent. I don't think it's worth $25 for the larger bottles and since I use Bumble and Bumble styling products at home, I think there are too many different scents in my hair if I use the shampoo/conditioner and the styling products. Styling products > shampoo/conditioner. Maybe I'll get it again next time I travel.
Jennifer B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Does this make your hair dry? ive had a few bad experiences with Bumble and bumble but am addicted to the scent
Donna L.
What is this conditioner suppose to do to my hair?
emma r.
I have seen this brand before in a number of shops and i have been told by some friends that it is a good brand. And i was just wondering if it would be okay for frizzy hair?
Adrienne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work on bleached/highlighted hair? Or will it dry it out?