BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A lightweight detangler made with marine seaweed and spirulina. This conditioner gently detangles, nourishes, softens, and helps to manage freshly washed hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Made with marine greens for practically anyone (and ideal for frequent bathers), this conditioner is best paired with Seaweed Shampoo. It's also safe for use on color-treated hair.

Leslie S.
I don't think that I will purchase this product again. While I loved how organic and natural it was, I can't say that I noticed a difference in my hair after using it. This price point is quite high, and I feel like I can find a similar product for a cheaper price. The scent is beach and calming, and I like that it was meant for people who shower multiple times a day - I usually shower twice a day because of work and exercise, and it was nice that the product didn't have any build up, nor did it strip my hair. I did feel that the conditioner was a bit thin and watery, and I needed a lot to help detangle my hair.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells so good and I really enjoy the outcome of the product. It made my hair really soft and smooth. This works great for hair that needs deep conditioning.
Helen N.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always try high end shampoos and conditioners sets for travelling. I chose this because I like seaweed, the packaging and the scent. I don't think it's worth $25 for the larger bottles and since I use Bumble and Bumble styling products at home, I think there are too many different scents in my hair if I use the shampoo/conditioner and the styling products. Styling products > shampoo/conditioner. Maybe I'll get it again next time I travel.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I absolutely love bumble and bumble.products. This conditioner leaves my hair so soft and sily and you only need the smallest amount do the price is worth it. It doesn't weigh.hair down.or make it greasy. The smell is also amazing. I have repurchased several times.
Jade B.
Jesup, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the seaweed conditioner for the summer! It leaves my hair feeling soft and nourished and smells great. It is expensive but it is worth it as all of the ingredients are high quality and it lasts a long time. I completely recommend this product!
Chelsie Y.
Reno, NV
I am obsessed with this hydrating conditioner! After raiding my shower I was pleasantly SUPRISEd to find that this was chemical free! The scent is so pleasant and the lasting moisture of my hair makes me feel so good!i would absolutely buy it again!
Adrienne S.
Canaan, NH
This stuff is great! It smells great like all their products do but the seaweed gives my hair a little bit of grit that adds body and gives it a beachy look. Not always super easy to find and its a little pricey but if you come across it and are looking for something to give your hair a little extra something - it's totally worth it.
Ellie A.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell. As far as conditioners go, there's really nothing special about it. I bought the travel size from Target. I feel like the product works better when purchased from a salon. The travel bottle seems to be watered down.
Yuanjun X.
Jersey City, NJ
Bumble & Bumble Seaweed conditioner helped control my oily long hair. I used to wash my hair everyday, since waiting one more day makes me feel like Professor Snape. But this product saved my life! After 2 months of regular usage, I'm able to wash my hair once every 2-3 days without feeling awful.
Johanna M.
This is a really light conditioner-- will not weigh your hair down or make it greasy. But it can be too light if your hair is thick or difficult to tame. it does not make your hair feel soft or de-tangle.
Jennifer B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Does this make your hair dry? ive had a few bad experiences with Bumble and bumble but am addicted to the scent
Donna L.
What is this conditioner suppose to do to my hair?
emma r.
I have seen this brand before in a number of shops and i have been told by some friends that it is a good brand. And i was just wondering if it would be okay for frizzy hair?
Adrienne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work on bleached/highlighted hair? Or will it dry it out?