Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Conditioner
Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Conditioner
Buy on Amazon
Rochelle P.
I am so satisfied with this conditioner. I use this and the Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Shampoo. It has a great fresh scent. Its effective in detangling and leaving your hair silky smooth. I would definitely recommend this brand and particular product to others.
jennifer b.
Didn't like this at all. I have thick dry hair and this made it feel worse. I love their coco one but this was very disappointing to me. Not worth the expensive price. Smells ok, not great.
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
This is a great conditioner. I have super fine hair, and after using this, along with the shampoo, I find that my hair is super soft, shiny and not at all weighed down. It also has a great, clean smell, which I love. I would definitely recommend it.
Chelsea  P.
Madison, WI
I love this conditioner, I have super fine hair and I'm always worried that conditioners will leave my hair oily and flat. This conditioner still leaves my hair very soft but its feels weightless.
Abigail C.
Even though it feels like it does nothing while its in your hair, it works wonders and makes your hair feel amazing. I love it! Smells great, too!
Sherry S.
Edmonton, AB
This is a very lightweight conditioner. It's great for not weighing your hair down, however, because it is so lightweight I found it did nothing to actually condition and moisturize my hair.
Liz A.
Flatwoods, KY
Does this conditioner detangle very well?