BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Multi-delivery hair and scalp care through the science of skincare. Break out the black sweaters again - salon treatments plus this step in a daily regimen will calm hyperactive, overheated and itchy scalps, relieve irritation (which can cause flaking), regulate the natural shredding of dead skin cells, and gently exfoliate without aggressive chemicals (all while taking excellent care of hair). Made in U.S.A.

XIAOXIAO X.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
It makes my hair super soft and supple without weighing it down. It smells like a vacatiin. It works great on fine color treated hair and fine hairs. I love this brand and it is worth it
Taylor M.
Topeka
I have used many bumble products and have not loved them. But this product I love! I use a couple times a week. Probably 3-4 times. This product is pretty affordable but is a little bit on the pricey side. I would buy again and will use this product for years to come!
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY
This is a MUST for dry scalp! I bought this for my hubby because he was getting dandruff and his scalp was dry n itchy let me tell u this Totally did the trick and then some! It not only fixed his scalp - his hair was so soft n smelled Amazing
Lucas H.
Kennesaw, GA
Bumble &B is my all time FAVORITE hair product line. I found them at a high end salon and I have used a product of theirs ever since! I wouldn't go anywhere with their texture spray and styling products.
Tabitha W.
I’ve used this product a lot especially to help clean my scalp after using dry shampoo A LOT. It keeps it moisturized and long lasting.
Vellexia V.
Love this for my hair!!! Must have!!! Keep handy!!! Helps feel good!!! great price!!! Does what it's supposed to!!!
Gabrielle G.
This product is okay. Didnt see a visible diffrence and wouldn't purchase again. Wouldntrecommend...
Gabriela A.
A few months ago I had a relapse of terrible dryness in my hair! I was extremely desperate with itching! So much so that I have a friend stylist and I ran to ask her for advice! And what I recommended is this product! Long time ago I had the chance to try this brand! But I must say that the help that gave me this product was tremendous! I could feel the difference from the first application and the itchiness of my scalp completely disappeared! I recommend it with my eyes closed!
Jessica L.
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!