BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #55 in Scalp Treatments

WHAT IT IS

This invigorating scalp refresh instantly removes product buildup, oil, and impurities.

HOW IT WORKS

Micellar water helps to gently cleanse the scalp, Panthenol helps prevent over-drying, and Salicylic acid helps remove pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells. Plus, it feels ahhh-some, thanks to a zillion zingy micro-bubbles.

WHO IT'S FOR

• Density: all
• Texture: all
• Type: all scalp types, all hair types

HOW TO USE

Before showering, section hair, shake well, and apply directly to the scalp. Massage in and leave on for three minutes. Rinse and follow with any Bb.Shampoo and Conditioner.

INGREDIENTS

Micellar Water, Salicylic acid, Rose Bay extract, Panthenol

April D.
Let me begin by saying that I was so excited by the release of this product by Bumble and bumble. So much so, that I ran right to my nearest salon as soon as they received it. Upon my first application, it was a cold foam that was difficult to apply to my entire scalp. After application, it burned parts of my face where some of the foam touched... (I repeat, it is very, very cold and has salicylic acid in it). This product will also strip your hair color. After washing this out, my hair was several shades lighter. Beware. This product definitely tingles, and strips everything away, although I am not sure it is in a good way. :( I will not repurchase and it is very expensive.
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
This stuff is a amazing! I like to go through my hair with a comb to make sure that I get it directly on my scalp. It says to leave three minutes in your hair, but I typically leave it a little longer. After you wash your hair normally, you will be amazed how great your scalp feels!!!! It’s a little expensive, but so far I’ve gotten 6 uses out of the bottle, and there is still plenty in it.
Summer J.
Olympia, WA
My new favorite. It’s like pop rocks for your scalp. It goes on like a gel/mousse. Then bubbles as you massage into your scalp. Wait 3 minutes before washing out. My scalp has been dry and I am obsessed with dry shampoo. Scalp Detox cuts through the grime. It leaves my roots and scalp looking and feeling fresh and clean. No more dry scalp and it smells fantastic.
Raquel H.
albuquerque
Never tried anything like this! Such a fun and cool way to clean your scalp! I use dry shampoo 4 times a week so I need something to detox my scalp. Previous to this, I’d use scrubs but always felt they weighted down my hair and left a residue, but not this! It really cleans the scalp and leaves my hair feeling light and clean. The product comes out at mouse and applies cold and tingly when applied to the scalp. Hard to explain, just have to try for yourself!
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
This product is amazing for oily scalps or if you use a lot of product. I tried this product at a friends and I noticed a huge difference. Before I showered I applied this about 5 minutes before. I sectioned my hair and sprayed it on my scalp/roots. I noticed such a huge difference, my hair had more volume it wasn’t weighed down anymore and it felt really clean and soft. I absolutely love this product and will buy it.
kg g.
New York
I tend to get dry scalp, and after seeing this product on IG I wanted to give it a try. I love the way it feels when you apply, it’s cooling and refreshing and really makes your hair feel clean. I don’t necessarily find it as effective as an anti-dandruff shampoo but I have a feeling I’ll keep this in my weekly rotation as it’s not too harsh and doesn’t strip and the cooling affect is just perfect.
Paola M.
So refreshing !!! Non irritating and smells amazing. I get a lot of product build up from dry shampoo and hairspray so this is the perfect remedy to my overworked scalp. 100% satisfied!!
Kelli H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a nice, new, product. At first, it’s super cold, then it will burn a bit, and then pop like pop rocks on your head. Afterwards, this completely cleaned up my scalp but I didn’t enjoy the burning.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
So far I really like this product. You spray the foam right on your scalp and it fizzes away debris. You can really feel it tingling and it definitely works to remove build up. The only negative I found is that it is hard to apply to your entire scalp.
Elaine C.
Malden, MA
Believe it or not this is probably the best thing that I stumbled upon buying. Wasn’t even going to purchase till I smelt how good it was! This give me so much volume to my hair even on third day hair and I’m in love with it!
Nicole B.
Dayton , OH
Does it leave a residue on you're hair? I have dark hair, will it leave white marks?
Katie W.
Fayetteville, AR
How do you use this? I’m not understanding if it’s to replace shampoo in the shower, or if it’s like a dry shampoo? Or if you use it before the shower and then still use shampoo? Looks like an interesting product lol.
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
How does your hair feel after using this?
Apryl N.
How does this compare to LivingProof? I love their dry shampoo... but I’m looking to expand my horizons anyone know how this performs? Especially for someone with dark hair ??
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Will this help dry scalp?

back