Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox

This invigorating scalp refresh instantly removes product buildup, oil, and impurities.

Has anyone used this product or other scalp detox that has worked for scalp psoriasis?[product:scalp-detox]
💬 Just took the Spring Break Quiz! I got the 🐝 + 🐝 detox as my results lol (bumble and bumble scalp detox) Wondering if anyone has tried it & how y'all liked it if you did?? 😊 Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox
I have very sensitive eczema riddled skin, including on my scalp. Would this product be to harsh for me or is it gentle enough that even I could use it?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox!
Lauren T.
Michigan
Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox uploaded by Lauren T.
This stuff is crazy! It’s a detoxifying foam that renews your scalp. It removes product buildup, oil, and any thing else. When you put it on the scalp it has a cooling, fizzing sensation (like pop rocks but for your head!). Use this before you wash your hair and you can use it once a week. Leaves your scalp feeling fresh and new!
Paige S.
Philadelphia, PA
Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox uploaded by Paige S.
Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox uploaded by Paige S.
I use this product prior to washing my hair. You put it directly onto your scalp and rub it in a bit, there is an AMAZING cooling effect to this that I have never experienced before! I absolutley love it. My scalp has never been in better shape since using this product. It clearly detoxifies all of the build up, flakiness, and dryness. Even after shampooing/conditioning, you will still experience the fresh smelling scent in your hair from this product. This is one hair product that I can no longer live without! Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox
Katheryn L.
Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox uploaded by Katheryn L.
It’s certainly bubbling and feels completely cool upon pumping, but you do have to use a good amount to allow it to penetrate your hair into the scalp. I’m not sure if I feel a difference.
Summer J.
Olympia, WA
My new favorite. It’s like pop rocks for your scalp. It goes on like a gel/mousse. Then bubbles as you massage into your scalp. Wait 3 minutes before washing out. My scalp has been dry and I am obsessed with dry shampoo. Scalp Detox cuts through the grime. It leaves my roots and scalp looking and feeling fresh and clean. No more dry scalp and it smells fantastic.
maddy_alexandra22 M.
Charlotte, NC
WARNING IT BURNS! i have psoriasis and i struggle with dry scalp because of that. I was like i need something to try and i tried a lot.. like a lot a lot and this is straight up the only thing that helped. The only thing is that it really freaking burns. like bad. It felt like fire and i dont say that lightly. I think it might be because i have psoriasis so i do have open wounds sometimes but wow it hurt. but it worked so ill keep using it
Brittany B.
Plainville, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
I hated this product. The second I started using it, it made my scalp burn and instantly turned it red. I would avoid at all cost. Not worth the money. I tried to get a refund but they wouldn’t do it for me. Don’t make the same mistake I did
Raquel H.
albuquerque
Never tried anything like this! Such a fun and cool way to clean your scalp! I use dry shampoo 4 times a week so I need something to detox my scalp. Previous to this, I’d use scrubs but always felt they weighted down my hair and left a residue, but not this! It really cleans the scalp and leaves my hair feeling light and clean. The product comes out at mouse and applies cold and tingly when applied to the scalp. Hard to explain, just have to try for yourself!
Camryn W.
Tallahassee, FL
Every one should have this! Product build up is a real problem and can stop your hair from being healthy the way you want it! I use it twice a week! You put it on your scalp right before you’re about to hop in the shower, leave it on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse!
Libby T.
Naperville , IL
I was SO excited to try this. Bumble and Bumble is an amazing brand but I was disappointed with this product. It is a scalp detox and it’s supposed to remove and buildup that might be blocking/clogging your follicles. The application was not user friendly. I separated my hair into sections per the directions but I didn’t feel as if the foam really penetrate anything. I think it would be better if it had a “needle” type tip like box hair dye.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
This gives me goosebumps in all the right ways! Since this is a foam, it's much easier to get all over your scalp without wasting product. Once it's on your skin you can actually feel it working! It cracks and fizzles like Pop Rocks and is extremely cooling and refreshing. I've only recently gotten into scalp detoxifiers, but I can definitely feel and notice a difference when I use this. Use up to three times a week depending on need!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
il y a 5 mois
Shay-Lynn K. il y a 3 mois
I do not have scalp psoriasis but I can vouch that this product is phenomenal. I would use sparingly just because of the ingredients, I wouldn't want them to irritate your condition. another great scrap that works for me is Christophe Robin purifying scrub with salt, its really good for those days when your hair needs a pick me up.
Janelle F.
il y a 2 ans
Does Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox work well to remove or reduce scalp psoriasis ?
Mandy V.
il y a 2 ans
Is Bumble and bumble Scalp Detox good for dry scalp? (Not dandruff, just dry).
kg G. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I use it 1-2x per week!