Bumble and bumble. Scalp Detox

WHAT IT IS

This invigorating scalp refresh instantly removes product buildup, oil, and impurities.

HOW IT WORKS

Micellar water helps to gently cleanse the scalp, Panthenol helps prevent over-drying, and Salicylic acid helps remove pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells. Plus, it feels ahhh-some, thanks to a zillion zingy micro-bubbles.

WHO IT'S FOR

• Density: all
• Texture: all
• Type: all scalp types, all hair types

HOW TO USE

Before showering, section hair, shake well, and apply directly to the scalp. Massage in and leave on for three minutes. Rinse and follow with any Bb.Shampoo and Conditioner.

INGREDIENTS

Micellar Water, Salicylic acid, Rose Bay extract, Panthenol

I have very sensitive eczema riddled skin, including on my scalp. Would this product be to harsh for me or is it gentle enough that even I could use it?
Was this worth the price?
Does Bumble and bumble. Scalp Detox work well to remove or reduce scalp psoriasis ?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Scalp Detox!
How would you rate this product?
2 months ago
This seems to clean my scalp pretty well. I have eczema on the nape of my scalp and this definitely helps with the itch. It’s a little difficult to use because there’s so much group to cover with my scalp. I love the tingly feeling on my scalp though.
2 months agoAustin, TX
The winter is never a fun time for girls with curly hair. Anytime my scalp starts to dry up, I’ll pick up a bottle of this detox and it does the trick. It also has a fun cooling sensation when you spray it on and you feel it going to work immediately
2 months agoHouston
I don't wash my hair very often and it is thick! So when I do wash I'm always looking for something clarifying. I just bought this and use it just on my scalp. I spray it in while I get ready to get in the shower, then wash and conditioner my hair as usual. It's very cold and has the texture of a mousse. I've only used it a couple of times, but I've been pleased with it and will continue to use it.
2 months agoIrvine, CA
I high recommend this product for anyone who uses a lot of product in your hair your scalp needs to get detoxed for the rest of your products to work 10x better and this smells awesome and leaves hair feeling clean
4 months ago
Hard pass. The cooling effect on your scalp comes from Butane, by the way. So if you're living your best Betty Draper life, DON'T apply this while you're smoking. I only managed to use this can for a week before the nozzle clogged and I was unable to get any more product out. The few sprays of foam I managed to get out was uneventful. My scalp felt fiercely cold, then nothing. Once I rinsed my hair or scalp didn't feel any cleaner than any other day. Very underwhelming.
4 months agoAustin, TX
I love this so much. The fizz and pop is pretty cool and makes you feel like it’s actively cleaning your scalp, and after washing it, you really do feel a difference. My scalp and hair feels clean from my dry shampoo buildup. I bought this because I was suffering from a dry, itchy scalp, and it’s been a life-changer. The only issue is price- if this is a mainstay in your routine, it’s easy to go through a $35 bottle in a couple of weeks.
a year agoBoston
This scalp treatment does a pretty good job. Would buy again. It feels really great when you put it on, smells great too. Easy to use, you just spray it on a few minutes before your shower. Helps to get rid of all the product buildup in your hair as well as sooth a dry/itchy scalp.
4 months agoBrooklyn, NY
This product would really work if your hair is pretty thin and fine. The applicator is terrible if you have a lot of hair. It is refreshing for how bit I could get on my scalp but not sure it did a lot for cleansing my scalp.
5 months ago
This feels so good on your head.  It is cooling and refreshing so that is half the reason I use it.  Sadly I cannot tell that it is making adifference so it probably is not.
9 months agoEast Butler, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Let me preface this with I really, really wanted to love this product. I have the type of hair that gets oily if you just look at it wrong so I can’t go more than a day without washing it. Now that I’m coloring my hair I wanted to be able to stretch my washes so I thought trying this product could help. I’m not sure if the oil is cause by product build up, but I do know I have a lot. The price point on this product is crazy, at $34 for 3.5 ounces. But I winced and bought this product anyway. I wish I was able to use it more than once to really see if it would help my issue but unfortunately the smell was just too strong for me. I have a sensitive sense of smell and am prone to headaches/migraines. This product put me right over the edge of headache-ville. So unfortunately I had to return it. But from what I was able to see, it definitely does foam and crack and feels like it is working. It is a tad bit hard to use, if you put it in your hand the bubbles go away by the time you get it in your hair. And if you apply directly to the scalp the foam kind of dibbles out and didn’t go where I wanted it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Is Bumble and bumble. Scalp Detox good for dry scalp? (Not dandruff, just dry).
kg G. 5 months ago
Yes! I use it 1-2x per week!