Bumble and bumble. Save The Day Daytime Protective Repair Fluid uploaded by Alejandra F.Bumble and bumble. Save The Day Daytime Protective Repair Fluid uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A highly restorative, daily fluid for petal soft, instantly healthy-looking hair.

The rich (but lightweight) concentrate is infused with Camelia Oil and UV filters to help repair past wear-and-tear – and fortify against future damage.

Buy on ULTA
Amanda C.
Received a sample of this with Sephora points and I absolutely love it! It does seem to make my hair shinier and keeps frizz at bay. It has a pleasant scent and does not weigh my hair down. I went ahead and bought a whole bottle - would recommend!
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Fluids like this or sprays are good for the face. It is good for a toner moisturizer or even makeup setting spray. I definitely want to invest in this as much of a makeup junkie I am
Taylor W.
Raleigh
This stuff is great! It leaves your hair smelling amazing and doesn’t make it feel like it is greasy. I have been impressed with this product to repair my dry hair!
Molly A.
Laurel, MD
I love this product! It smells absolutely amazing and it really helps to moisturize my hair and help tame down my fuzzy flyaways without leaving my hair feeling greasy like some other products.. My only complaint is that it's so expensive for a very small amount of product.
K D.
Lincoln, NE
Best hair product I’ve ever purchased. Can’t live without. Smells amazing and makes my thick, frizzy hair manageable. Last quite a while, so the price is good. And the packaging is convenient. Would recommend for those with frizz.
member-4e5d4
I just love this stuff , it just smella sooopp good good and really freshens up my. I recommend it to all my friends. My daughters also love it and take to back to school
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’d give this a perfect score if not for the super high price tag. My hair is usually dry and this helped it feel soft and look shiny all day. I found it to be easy to apply and the smell is very light. Didn’t make my hair look greasy or get dirty any faster then usual. I’m not sure if I’ll buy again because of the price but I do really like the product.
Jack N.
Okay first THIS product has one of the best smells of any bumble product. It is not greasy, I put a few pumps in my hair daily but it lasts me MONTHS. It is a cute bottle, smells good, lasts forever and is one of my favorite bumble products. Helps a ton with brittle hair, or hair that just needs a little protection. Definitely recommend
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I love this product, my hair becomes really frizzy during monsoon so its just perfect for me , its very light weight so i can apply it any time , it makes my hair manageable, and also it makes my hair soft and smooth and i can easily style the way i want.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I think Bumble and Bumble is kind of overrated most of the time, but I am thoroughly impressed with this amazing smelling and performing hair product. It’s especially good for use on color treated or damaged hair. It preps the hair for UV and heat exposure, guards against damage and leaves hair feeling silky smooth. A dime size enough is sufficient for most textures and lengths so a little goes a long way.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Does this help your hair ?
aseela❤️ A.
Dubai al qusais 3
Will this help my fizzy here and will it help my split ends
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Does this texturize your hair and leave it soft or just keep it from getting frizzy?
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
Do it really help repair your hair?
Lauren W.
Bristol
Will this help with my frizzy hair?