BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Who: Dry or damaged hair that needs tender loving care. When: On clean, damp hair before blow-drying. How: Work evenly through damp hair. Blow-dry, section by section, until dry using a flat brush for sleek looks or a round brush for more movement and bend. For pin-straight styles, finish with a flat iron.

Buy on Sephora
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Hands down, holy grail product. I use this every day, and I'm currently on my third full-size bottle. I NEED this product - I'm a bleach blonde. I know nothing can "repair" your hair - it's dead as soon as it leaves your scalp. What this does do is make your hair soft and manageable. I finger comb it into wet hair and then blow dry like normal. $35 seems like a lot of money, but one tube lasts several months, so I think the price is justified.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
DENVER, CO
I LOVE this product! I have thick, wavy to curly hair and this stuff is a miracle worker! I am in constant battle with my hair, always wanting it straight and never getting it the way I want it at home. This product makes all the difference in the world! Love the way it feels and smells and it makes my blowout easy and long lasting. Would definitely recommend!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Perfect to use before blow drying my hair!! It is super long and super thick! I have Balayage Ombré hair that I want to keep hydrated and healthy. This product gives me a 1, 2 punch by giving my hair moisture and protection from the heat. It lasts me a pretty long time, and I love that it's in a squeeze bottle so that I can get out every last drop!
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
This hair treatment helps protect my hair against heat/breakage from blow drying and a flat iron. I noticed since ive been using this for the past couple of months that i have fewer split ends and my hair feels smoothr and looks healthier. My hair also seems more manageable to work with. I buy directly from the bumble and bumble website.
Kaylie W.
Kaylie W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I've been searching for something this good for so long! My hair is super dry and breaks so easy, and always looks frizzy and damaged. From the first time I used this, my hair was soft and smooth and feels protected! I instantly bought it after using a sample and could not be happier with this product!
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Swanton, OH
Another great product from bumble and bumble. This product smells great and feels smooth on my hair. It also protects my hair from the heat of styling. I have not used any other product that states it "repairs" but I do know that my hair has been stronger since using this product. I suggest this to those who blow dry and style daily.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Arlington Heights, IL
I recently picked this up at Sephora and wow have I seen a difference. It's light weight, not greasy. In use about a dime or nickel size. Apply it after towel dry and before blow drying. It smooths my hair, smells good and even makes my hair feel a bit thicker. A little goes a long way. Worth the price
shaelen s.
shaelen s.
I probably have the most driest hair on the planet. My hair falls off easily & there are some certain spots that are even more dry than others if you have hair like me I really recommend this product. It is a bit pricey but it is very worth it! I love it so much I legit purchased two more bottles!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product! I got a sample of it about a year ago and had to repurchase the full size. It helps to keep my flyways at bay and protects my hair from the blow dryer. I bought it at Sephora and can notice when I do not use it. It is definitely a product I will purchase again and again!
Lisandra H.
Lisandra H.
This brand is absolutely incredible! It smells and works great! It's easy to use and leaves your hair soft. i purchased this at my local target store and I definitely prefer this over any other brand. This could be a little more affordable, but that's the only negative thing I have to say.
Flora M.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, ['', 'NL', '']
I've been meaning to pick up this product for a while - in general is Bumble worth the price?
Paola M.
Paola M.
Would you buy it again?
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Ok wanted to know what your thoughts are on this for relaxed hair