BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This serum-in-creme helps repair hair and keep blow dries looking smooth and healthy for up to three days.

INGREDIENTS

Panthenol, Hyd. Vegetable Protein PG-Silanetriol, Sebacic Acid Copolymer help repair split ends, restore hairs healthy look and feel and protect against breakage.
Rose of Jericho (Anastatica Hierochuntica) Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract help bring dry, damaged hair back to life.
Polyquaternium-37, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Glycerin, Propanedioldeliver deep hydration to help tame frizz and flyaways.
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate help protect hair against damaging effects of sun exposure.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol. Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Sebacic Acid Polymer safeguard hair from heat damage.

Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I actually use this product to control frizz when I air-dry my hair.  It's the only product that doesn't make my hair greasy or frizzy.  When I actually do blow dry my hair, it makes it easy to handle and sleek as well.  I have repurchased many times.  Love this formula!
Daniela N.
Really wish this worked for me.
I tried applying a little, a lot of product, but it just gets my hair greasy and doesn’t do much. My hair is bleached and subsequently very damaged. This product didn’t really give a lot of protection and did not stop frizz from when I blow dry it.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
This stuff is pretty amazing on my hair. I recently dyed my ends lighter and so I have to use a toner shampoo at times to preserve the color but it leaves it dry so I use this every other day and it brought my hair back to life!
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is my favorite go to after washing my hair, this stuff is AMAZING! I put in on damp hair, then blow dry. It makes my hair feeling so soft, healthier looking, and smells so good!! Definitely recommend!!
Kelly S.
Bloomfield, IN
Bumble and Bumble is always a great brand! I LOVE this blow dry cream---a little goes  a long way and it doesnt leave your hair feeling greasy or built up with residue. It smells good and makes your hair velvety soft and smooth. Worth the price!!
Corina A.
Des Plaines , IL
Adding this to my hair before I blow dry makes my hair so incredibly soft! I've tried tons of products and none help as much as this serum. I'm not sure that it repairs my hair but it makes it feel so much healthier.
Kyana R.
springfield
I use this before i blow-dry, after I straighten/curl my hair, and at my roots (for fly-aways) and it works better than any products I’ve used. Keeps your hair protected and moisturized without making it sticky or oily. Highly recommend💛
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
This stuff is amazing on my hair!  Makes my hair feel soft and smooth while also helping to protect and repair any damage my heat styling might be doing.  It does cost a bit more than drugstore, so I like to get samples if I can to have on hand so I don't have to spend the money on full price.
Emily E.
Boston, MA
This product is a great one-stop ship for blow drying fine, damaged hair. It smooths, it detangles, it protects against heat. I wish it wasn’t quite so expensive, but I will continue to purchase regardless.
Kaylee G.
Harrodsburg, KY
This is perfect to use if you blow dry your hair a lot! I feel like it makes your hair feel like silk and it makes it so smooth but be sure to note that the blow dryer is what activates those amazing qualities of this product, therefore if you don’t blow dry your hair I would not recommend but if you do it will work wonders!!
Courtney P.
Florence, AZ
I've been looking for a hair product to help my dry hair for awhile now but all have been so oily! Does this one ever make your hair oily?
Paola M.
Would you buy it again?
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
I've been meaning to pick up this product for a while - in general is Bumble worth the price?
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Does this make blow drying easier?!? My hair is so thick & coarse....some of these make it feel thicker and harder to handle. Then weighed down
Tabitha A.
Tampa, FL
Ok wanted to know what your thoughts are on this for relaxed hair