BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Anastasia K.
Honestly, it was on the pricey side, but when my hair was a brighter red it was a life saver. Going over hair with this makes it less oily (which helps you not shampoo as much and protect yoru color), and made the color look fresher. I even use it now sometimes when my (now really dark red) hair looks lackluster. It adds an interesting dimension. Just wish it wasn't so expensive for a smaller bottle.
kayla c.
Lindsay, OK
I love the volume this gives my thick flat hair! I have tried other products similar to this and they have left my hair crunchy and dry looking but this one doesn't do that! I use it before I curl my hair and it makes it look so much better! I have even used this in my daughters hair before cheer to give her bump something to hold it and its amazing!!!
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I am a huge fan of dry shampoos the reason I like the Bumble and Bumble red hair powder is because it's good for a dry shampoo as well as adding a hint of color to my typical Brown. They also have other colors that I like which are great if you need to match the color you have or add something new to your color.
Hannah H.
I think this has been discontinued? I used to use this stuff years ago, before dry shampoo was available in every line. It's really red, and gets a fine mist of red powder everywhere. But, if it matches your hair, and you don't mind the mess, you get a solid week out of your style. I couldn't believe how well it worked. No oil at all, plus the grit created loads of volume! Good stuff, but too bright and messy for me.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
I wish they would bring this back!!!!! My hair is super fine and dye it red. This was my all time favorite dry shampoo because it when my hair would get oily it would cover it very well and blend in with my hair. I only wish they would lower the price just a tad on the hair powder spray.
Maria F.
Brooklyn, NY
The best hair spray! you may have to pay a lil bit for the quality but its worth it! Has an awesome hold and smells great. The best part is it leaves your hair looking natural, unlike those crappy cheap hair sprays. i would definitely recommend this product to others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pauline M.
Albany, NY
So I naturally have super dark hair and over the summer I decided to dye my hair red. It was like a maroonish red. My roots started to show and I needed a quick fix since I had no time to go to the salon. this product plus my hair worked a miracle on me! I definitely recommend!
Gina L.
Raleigh, NC
I loved this so very very much, but I believe they have stopped manufacturing it. I can no longer find it anywhere, and it was one of the few dry shampoos that didn't make my hair duller with white powder. I have even bought it off eBay, I was so desperate. :-(
Noelle L.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love bumble and bumble. This hair spray keeps my style in place, but it doesn't make my hair crunchy and hard which I love. The scent is amazing and it lasts all day. It is a little on the pricey side, but worth every penny and I would repurchase this.
Robyn B.
Ferndale, MI
I'm in love with this hair powder!!! Finding product that works with fire engine red hair can be particularly difficult! This powder was perfect to cover my roots (dirty blonde) when started to show slightly, I would just sprinkle and go!