Bumble and bumble Quenching Shampoo 8.5 oz uploaded by Melissa M.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

An ultra-mild, moisture-rich cleanser for the terribly thirsty. This supersaturated formula helps to replenish and protect heat-weary, overworked, or chronically dry hair. This product is safe for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Maumelle, AR
I have long dry hair, thick, but fine so I have to be careful what shampoo I use to not have it weigh my hair down. This quenching shampoo by Bumble and Bumble is great for my hair!! It quenches my dry ends without weighing down the top and making my hair look flat. I still have lots of body and volume, plus it makes my hair smooth and moisturized. My hair is naturally wavy to curly, and this is the only shampoo that I can use for both curly styles as well as straight smooth styles. As a plus, it smells good too! I also use the conditioner every time I shampoo.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Brentwood, CA
I was suggested this shampoo by my hair stylist because I color my hair so frequently. I have naturally dark brown hair and with me consistently going lighter, I needed something to help repair the damage from my coloring. Although the shampoo does work well, I feel like I need to use a larger than suggested and normal amount of shampoo in order to get a good wash. I will continue to use the product till the bottle empties before deciding if I will rebuy.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
San Francisco, CA
Am loving this shampoo for my colored hair, was using the color minded collection, but my hairstylist suggested this one since my hair was dry after being on holiday. It's got a mild scent & I feel that it has improved the texture of my hair. I use this with the invisible oils conditioner & it's a great combination. I will re-purchase this at the salon as needed.
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't nearly as hydrating as I thought. It smells phenomenal but if you have processed hair it probably won't do damage control. My hair is highlighted and basically healthy but this left my hair feeling somewhat dehydrated. I think it would be good for someone with healthy, unprocessed hair looking for a little moisture boost.
Ashtyn G.
Ashtyn G.
Redding, CA
I love the way this shampoo really hydrates my hair. It feels so much better just after one shampoo and I love the smell of it. This is mu daily shampoo I use with my fine curly hair. I love that its lightweight and doesn't weigh down my hair with a heavy product. I always recommend this stuff to all my girlfriends!
Donneisha D.
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
This has to be one of the more disappointing bumble products for me. The smell is not bad nor great and I do not find it to be a very moisturizing shampoo to justify paying more than the other Bb shampoos. Call me crazy but I feel my scalp felt drier! I will not be repurchasing this shampoo!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Atlanta, GA
The most moisturizing shampoo in all the land! This stuff is crazy good. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way do it lasts forever. Its a little pricey so I like to alternate between this and another shampoo but the difference in your hair's health will be noticeable.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Los Angeles, CA
Ahhh. I love this shampoo. My go-to shampoo when my hair feels dry and frizzy. I use it every other day just because I like mixing it up but I would use this daily. It doesn't make your hair oily or greasy. It just keeps your hair hydrated oily. I would buy it again!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Dalton , GA
I love this shampoo because it doesn't dry out my hair like other shampoos! I have fine/long hair and it tangles pretty easily with other kinds but this shampoo really prevents that and keeps the moisture in my hair.
Aunge W.
Aunge W.
Darby, PA
This shampoo is everything!!! Usually after I rinse the shampoo it my hair it feels hard and brittle but after I wash this shampoo out my hair feels very moisturized soft and my curls are very defined.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work?