Features a supersaturated formula to quench heat-weary, roughly handled or chronically dry hair

Contains a lipid blend of Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Squalene and Phospholipids

Provides moisturizing, replenishing and strengthening benefits

I heard a lot of good things about this. Is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Quenching Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Flushing, NY
I am Asian and I have fine, naturally black straight hair. My hair has been bleached, permed, and dyed so the ends are extremely dry. It became unmanageable and hard to brush. It became knotty all the time. This mask saved my hair! I’d leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and my hair is much softer and easier to brush. It has a light scent that’s not too overpowering.
W Springfield, MA
I was desperate for a moisture masque, so I opted for this B&B version. I'm very pleased with it. I washed my hair with Redken's Hair Cleansing Cream, then applied this, popped on a processing cap, and hopped in the tub. When my hair had air-dried, it looked like normal hair again--shiny, healthy, full of body, and my color looks revitalized. It still looks great two days later. I'm impressed that this is not waxy or oily, but still deeply moisturizing. It's expensive--$37 for a 5 oz. tube (although you can find it a bit cheaper if you do some online shopping)--but a surprisingly small amount does the trick, and I will rotate it with other deep conditioners I have in my stash. I will repurchase.
Atlanta, GA
I’m a fan. I especially love using this or the Mending mask on my blondes. Let’s face it, blonding can wreak havoc on hair, especially if it isn’t maintained properly at home. This is super rich and really provides much needed hydration to any kind of damaged or just thirsty hair. It kinda helps seal things too which can prevent split ends and flyaways, at least temporarily.
New Hyde Park, NY
As far as hair masques go, this is only one I religiously use. I like the scent and the results. It has very long lasting effects. I think that it's morally for people who have extremely dry hair, as for when I used it on my normal hair, my results were astonishing. Very hydrated and manageable.
I used this hair mask once a week after I fried my hair with my curling iron. It really helped add moisture after my ends were dead. It helped revive my hair (along with cutting some of the ends). I really like this hair masque. It definitely adds moisture if you need that.
Henderson, NV
The best mask for dry hair! I like to do this every other week or so, it leaves your hair feeling so soft. Your hair feels 10x better after using it and the feeling lasts too. You have soft and silky hair for days!
Liked this product a lot and I did see great results, however not sure if it was really worth the price. It is a high end mask but I think I could find a better deal on a mask with the same effect as this one.
Gilbert, PA
THIS SAVED MY HAIR! It was super damaged and then after using this a few times I noticed a big difference. Once I finished the tube my dry and brittle hair was rejuvenated!
Bronx, NY
This masque makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated. I've been using it to restore my curls pattern. I lost my curls due to heat damage. This has helped restore my hair into healthy and moisturized
Love this hair mask! I used to have very bleached hair and this definitely help keep my hair healthy and moisturized! Definitely worth the price and would purchase again