Features a supersaturated formula to quench heat-weary, roughly handled or chronically dry hair

Contains a lipid blend of Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Squalene and Phospholipids

Provides moisturizing, replenishing and strengthening benefits

I heard a lot of good things about this. Is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Quenching Masque!
How would you rate this product?
brockton, MA
My hair use to be blonde the summer before and because of all the lightening, my hair became brittle and dry; it did not feel good. I bought this mask and started using it once a week and was satisfied with my results. My hair started to get softer and stronger than it was before I started this hair mask
Hurricane, WV
This is pretty awesome for my fine hair and my friend with hick hair. It makes my hair soft & ultra quenched afterwards. It's probably the best mask out there formyour hair. It doesn't leave a residue behind an it smells really good.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this masque I have super naturally curly hair and it gets dry and damaged from the straightening and all the product I have to put in it. So I use this once a week to boost the mostiure. I also use the bumble and bumble curl cream after and my curls have never been so healthy and hidrated.
This mask is amazing for overly brittle and dry hair. I love all the bumble and bumble products so I'm a little biased, but I found that it left my hair soft and amazing.
Concord, NC
Great product and it has amazing texture . Nice scent and lasts a long time as well. Good for all types and dry or oily scalps. Will be purchasing this again as well
Denver, CO
I adore the smell of the whole Quenching line! This mask is the best at leaving my color treated (aka damaged) hair soft, hydrated, and tangle-free.
Spanish Fort, AL
Love this product! I'm a huge bumble and bumble fan and I use this on my hair once per week to keep my colored hair nice and shiny!
Cleburne, TX
Love bumble and bumble products! They are my go to for hair. This definitely adds moisture and health to dry looking hair
South Elgin, IL
i'm a huge bumble and bumble fun! i use this once or twice a week on my hair to keep it looking healthy
This smells so nice and I really love the way this makes my hair smell! It really fixes the ends