BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Features a supersaturated formula to quench heat-weary, roughly handled or chronically dry hair

Contains a lipid blend of Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Squalene and Phospholipids

Provides moisturizing, replenishing and strengthening benefits

• I heard a lot of good things about this. Is it good for s...2 Answers
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I was desperate for a moisture masque, so I opted for this B&B version. I'm very pleased with it. I washed my hair with Redken's Hair Cleansing Cream, then applied this, popped on a processing cap, and hopped in the tub. When my hair had air-dried, it looked like normal hair again--shiny, healthy, full of body, and my color looks revitalized. It still looks great two days later. I'm impressed that this is not waxy or oily, but still deeply moisturizing. It's expensive--$37 for a 5 oz. tube (although you can find it a bit cheaper if you do some online shopping)--but a surprisingly small amount does the trick, and I will rotate it with other deep conditioners I have in my stash. I will repurchase.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
As far as hair masques go, this is only one I religiously use. I like the scent and the results. It has very long lasting effects. I think that it's morally for people who have extremely dry hair, as for when I used it on my normal hair, my results were astonishing. Very hydrated and manageable.
Erin W.
I used this hair mask once a week after I fried my hair with my curling iron. It really helped add moisture after my ends were dead. It helped revive my hair (along with cutting some of the ends). I really like this hair masque. It definitely adds moisture if you need that.
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
The best mask for dry hair! I like to do this every other week or so, it leaves your hair feeling so soft. Your hair feels 10x better after using it and the feeling lasts too. You have soft and silky hair for days!
Maura K.
Liked this product a lot and I did see great results, however not sure if it was really worth the price. It is a high end mask but I think I could find a better deal on a mask with the same effect as this one.
Katerina B.
THIS SAVED MY HAIR! It was super damaged and then after using this a few times I noticed a big difference. Once I finished the tube my dry and brittle hair was rejuvenated!
Rita S.
Bronx, NY
This masque makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated. I've been using it to restore my curls pattern. I lost my curls due to heat damage. This has helped restore my hair into healthy and moisturized
Chloe N.
Fullerton, CA
Love this hair mask! I used to have very bleached hair and this definitely help keep my hair healthy and moisturized! Definitely worth the price and would purchase again
Leah A.
brockton, MA
My hair use to be blonde the summer before and because of all the lightening, my hair became brittle and dry; it did not feel good. I bought this mask and started using it once a week and was satisfied with my results. My hair started to get softer and stronger than it was before I started this hair mask
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
This is pretty awesome for my fine hair and my friend with hick hair. It makes my hair soft & ultra quenched afterwards. It's probably the best mask out there formyour hair. It doesn't leave a residue behind an it smells really good.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I heard a lot of good things about this. Is it good for sensitive skin?