BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Heather A.
Heather A.
All I can say is a huge thank you to Bumble and Bumble for this awesome product !! My hair was so damaged and brittle before I began using this conditioner and literally within the first week I could see a major improvement in the overall health and texture of my hair . Now my hair is shiny, silky, and most importantly healthy once again. So thank you so much , sending you hugs !!!
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
This product by far literally is exactly what it tell you it is, its
for hair that is dry thirsty and in need for treatment. and it smells like the freshest thing ever
so clean and light. I have curly hair and this really made my hair color stand out and my curls pop. I bought
a bottle for my bestfriend
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bumble and Bumble is hands makes amazing products. I am never disappointed. The quenching conditioner always leaver my hair tangle free and healthy looking. I think the cost is a little high but for the quality of product its right on PAR. I frequently purchase when on sale.
Chardonnay L.
Chardonnay L.
I really do not like this product. I do not like the smell. It really did not nothing to my hair. The product was affordable. I brought this product at a local hair store. I mean there is nothing wrong with the product but personally it is not the right product for me.
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
Tucson, AZ
This is so Great! The smell is amazing, when my hair dries it is so light and airy. i pair it with the Sunday shampoo, such a wonderful combo for me. Hardly need any product for my hair and it goes a very long way!.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Antonio, TX
I needed a conditioner that is good for my hair especially after using hot tools and styling products. Also smells great I love all of Bumble and Bumble products
Larissa R.
Larissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bumble and bumble it's a shame they test on animals though.... once they change their policies I would rate this a 5 star product.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand of hair products. It helps with hair that is in serious need of moisture.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Reno, NV
I have long, fine hair, and this conditioner leaves it super soft. I use twice a week on my ends and once all over so that it doesn't weigh by (did I mention super-fine) hair down. Definitely noticed an improvement in less split ends since using this!
Jayah H.
Jayah H.
Spartanburg, SC
Its great for the curl. It leaves them feeling luscious and soft. However it is only soft for about the first 30 min. After that my hair goe back to feeling dry. It's a little pricey for its qualiy. It did meet some expectations, but it didn't last long.