BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A potent, daily leave-in treatment for thirsty hair. This supersaturated formula provides deep, sustained replenishment, strength, and protection for chronically dry and mechanically overworked hair.

• Bumble and bumble. Quenching Complex   Want to purchase ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair?2 Answers
  • I have thick course short hair. I've been looking at this...1 Answers
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is such a lifesaving product. It smells fantastic. I have long and thick blonde hair but mine can be extremely dry. This is more of a pricey product but it lasts forever. I use it about every other day but a little bit of product goes a very long way.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
My hair can be really dry and dull sometimes and I needed a product that I know would be aimed towards helping to add moisture back and this product does that. Not only does it work to hydrate my hair but it also smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft and silky.
Alexis S.
Omg this is sooo good I love this stuff it really makes your hair smooth and soft and super shiny and it is so mouisurizing its a little prisey but its titally worth the money
April N.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't know if I like this product yet I just started using it you usually see a difference with this brand pretty quickly but with this particular one I just don't know yet. I wouldn't recommend for those who need something to work quick
Angie D.
Clifton, CO
I have pretty dry curly hair! So having a great moisturizer is essentials. This product is wonderful and does not weigh down my hair, plus it smells great!
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
Helps my dry ends tremendously. Despite the size of the bottle, it lasts forever. A little goes a long way and it smells great.
Joy P.
Farmington, Mn
Really makes a difference on your hair. Immediately can feel the difference it makes. Turned my dry hair soft again.
Charly R.
Oxford
This Product! So this product is incredibly good for softening and hydrating your hair. At one point my hair was incredibly dryduring the summer for the heat and where I was styling in heavy updo's everyday, it was getting damaged. It always feels like one dollop of this and it all goes away! I would also recommend for tangle-prone hair as my tangles always seem to lessen whenever I use this product. I could rave about it all day, absolutely Love it!
Michelle R.
Edmonton , AB
I got this to help mend my over processed and angry hair. This is a very thick leave in conditioner. IT has a nice light scent. I have very long hair and I needed about a quarter size dollop to stretch out to my ends. This stuff saved my hair. My hairdresser could not believe the fantastic shape my hair was in when I saw her again. If you have damaged hair, this leave in will make your hair healthy again
Kristen G.
Toronto, Ontario
This product is awesome! My hair is pretty brittle from straightening it and colouring it, but this product makes my hair feel silky smooth, and healthy looking. It's a bit pricey, but after seeing a change in my hair after the first use, I think it is well worth it.
N J.
Is this good for curly hair?
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
What type of hair is this good for ?
Laura D.
Old station , CA
I have thick course short hair. I've been looking at this product for sometime and don't know if it's worth the cost. What would you recommend?
Bumble and bumble. Quenching Complex   Want to purchase this product.