BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #9 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An invisible, two-in-one style extender to cleanse roots and nourish ends. Key benefits:- Extends styles- Absorbs oils and nourishes roots- Protects against the drying effects of the sunIf you want to know more… Formulated with hibiscus extract, this dry shampoo extends styles and leaves a translucent finish for managed, ultra-refreshed hair. UV filters help protect against the drying effects of the sun and hair is left lightly scented. This product is not tested on animals.

Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Nourishing Dry Shampoo with Hibiscus Extract!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel D.
Rockford, IL
This dry shampoo works extremely well but I have to take off a star for the longevity of the container. I go through this like water. I don’t have particularly thick hair and so in theory I shouldn’t need a lot of product to get it clean but with this I do. With that being said, I love the volume and the way my hair looks and feels after using this. There is no grit and it is super shiny!
Maia F.
Pretty good! Doesn’t leave any white residue and smells light and fresh. I wouldn’t say it’s a super hard working dry shampoo but it gave me just a little bit of cleanse at the roots and let me extend my blow out another day.  It goes on pretty wet so just beware of that!
Jordan W.
San Jose, CA
Absolutely LOVE this product. It smells great and has no white residue which are the two main problems I see with others. Perfect for after the gym and great for saving time because you won’t have to wash your hair ever day.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
This was ok I can’t say much because I don’t use this type of product much I feel I’ve used better products and at a cheaper price. I’ve only gone a day with out washing my hair with this. I had high hopes for this but it just wasn’t for me
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
This dry shampoo is great. Its a powder spray that you apply to your roots and soaks up the oil and then you brush out the excess. It works well but it is a bit messy. It is also a bit pricey but it works well. Bumble and Bumblw have great high end hair care products.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I am never let down with this brand. I am obsessed with the smell of this product. I love the smell more than the actual effects. It leaves my hair looking brand new and just makes my life so much easier when i am in a hurry
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
Great product that helps get rid of that oily 3-4day hair. Very little white residue is left, which is great. I typically get oily hair after 2days of no washing, this helps me extend my wash for another 2-3days.
Rachel P.
Winter park, FL
OUSTANDING PRODUCT! This is the best upscale dry shampoo I have used in a long time. It is worth every dollar. The smell is fantastic and the result is even more fantastic. If you have a couple extra dollars and love dry shampoo - I HIGHLY recommend!
Natalie A.
Whitefish, MT
This is my favorite dry shampoo ! It is a little pricey but I think totally worth it. A little goes a long way and it gives amazing volume !! I use this even on clean hair to give volume and texture.
Katie D.
Franklin, TN
This dry shampoo is FANTASTIC. I do not have dark hair, but it’s great for brunettes and darker blondes because it doesn’t leave a white powdery cast on the roots, like the preta powder by Bumble does. It’s worth every penny!