BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #29 in Dry Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An invisible, two-in-one style extender that cleanses and adds volume from roots to ends. Key benefits:- Extends styles- Absorbs oils and lightly volumizes- Protects against the drying effects of the sunIf you want to know more… Formulated with French pink clay, this dry shampoo immediately absorbs oil and sweat while dry cleansing hair. UV filters help protect against the drying effects of the sun, leaving hair soft and volumized. Simply distribute from roots to ends for a lightly scented, (seemingly) just-washed finish with zero residue and a sheer finish. This product is not tested on animals.

Dana P.
I have really oily hair that requires washing every day.  However, washing your hair everyday isn't healthy for my hair.  Nor do I have the time :(  My hair is really long and straight therefore it lacks volume.  So you see, I really depend on a good solid dry shampoo.
I've tried many many and only have loved one or two.  I'm always willing to try out a new dry shampoo and this was just perfect timing.  When Influenster sent me the Bumble and Bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Nourishing Dry Shampoo, I was ecstatic!

This product goes on light and doesn't feel wet at all.  There are dry shampoos that I've tried that just feels like you dumped a bucket of water on your scalp.  This one doesn't feel that way at all. The scent is light and pleasant and very very refreshing.  There are no residue whatsoever!  I really don't have to rub it in to get rid of any residues.  Only time I would fluff up or rub my hair is if I want more volume.
This product keeps my hair refreshed and fuss free.  No feeling of oiliness! I love it!  I highly recommend it!
Shana C.
Chesapeake
 I had first tried Bumble and Bumble with the powder dry shampoo and loved it, but I prefer a spray dry shampoo. My girlfriend found this and bought it for me. The bottle was gone in about a month. I used dry shampoo around 2-3 days a week. I try to only wash my hair once a week. Every since I started washing less, and dry shampoo-ing more, my hair has been SO much healthier. I have on the dry side hair as well. Thin and dry. Terrible combo. But since I've been doing this, it's started to grow faster, and my color-treated hair lasts SO much longer because of the less frequent washes. Long story short, this dry shampoo is now my holy grail. I love it.
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I generally enjoy B&B products and have for about 12 years. This gets high praise pretty much everywhere, so I splurged on a $14 travel size to test it out. B&B products always smell fantastic, and this is no exception. I can’t smell it thoughout the day which is great, but I also have short hair so who knows. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, not weighed down and chalky. Now, the cons. Most dry shampoos make my hair feel cold (aerosol), but this one actually makes my hair damp which is weird and not the best. The nozzle leaks throughout the day so I always have a mess to clean. It doesn’t help much with volume so as someone with fine hair, that’s disappointing. The most disappointing thing is the price to amount ratio. I’m bummed I paid so much for so little.
Dee D.
Dallas, TX
So I just consumed this can of pure freshness and I can't believe I haven't posted my thoughts on this. I tested this out for 4 days. It may sound gross but trust me, sometimes, it is what it is! Anyways, this @bumbleandbumble baby kept my hair super fresh, healthy looking and so much easy to style without the hassle of removing white residue on your hair. Picture shows my Day 2, almost Day 3 hair.
Anyhow, drafting my blog right now and will post the review on my blog site real soon. While waiting for that, make sure you grab your own can because this is worth every penny. I'll list down all the reasons why I love this in the blog. Please stay tuned for that! Thanks!
I wanna thank @influenster team again for sending this. I get to try this for free.
@influenster @bumbleandbumble #BbPretTresInvisible #complimentary #influenster #dryshampoo #haircare #hair
Jessica M.
I am a lover of all dry shampoo - drugstore and high end. At any given moment you will find 10+ kinds of DS in my bathroom. I received a mini sample of this in a Sephora Favorites Dry Shampoo sampler from the holidays and was excited to try it. This did NOTHING for me. It smells ok, but I found it severely underperformed compared to some of my other OG dry shampoos. If you are going to shell out the money, get yourself something from PHD or save some $$ and get yourself anything from Batiste.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
Both Prêt-à-powder Trés Invisible and Très (Nourishing) Invisible Dry Shampoo are invisible upgrades from the OG product, only these leave behind zero evidence of white residue. So, brunettes, blondes, redheads, or people with Manic Panic green hair are safe. Plus, even though it still has the same formula that will soak up any oil on your scalp and add a little lift to your roots, there's more. To avoid drying out the hair, B&b infused hydrating hibiscus extract into the Nourishing spray so you can reap all the oil-absorbing benefits without having to sacrifice soft ends and a healthy shine. I am overall satisfied with this product ! Bumble and bumble. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo with French Pink Clay
Audrey Z.
Katy, TX
As soon as I got my package of the Bumble and Bumble Nourishing Dry Shampoo I received free for testing, I had to try it!! I was going on day 4 of not washing my hair, so it was the perfect timing! I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF!!!!!! I’m extremely impressed by the packaging! There’s no residue at all! The fragrance smells amazing!!!! I’m literally freaking out over how much my hair looks like it’s been freshly washed! That was the main part that won me over! Definitely a product I’ll continue to use!!! #BbPretTresInvisible #complimentary Bumble and bumble. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Nourishing Dry Shampoo with Hibiscus Extract
Ashton J.
Bloomington, MN
I only wash my hair one day a week, so I rely heavily on dry shampoo throughout the week. I was excited when I received this product to review. My favorite dry shampoo is Drybar, so I’m going to compare it to that. The Drybar shampoo is better at soaking up oil - I only need to use it every other day to keep my hair looking clean. The bumble and bumble product leaves no white residue, which is good for darker hair. I have ashy blonde hair so I actually like having a little residue to cover up my roots. Someone who likes no color residue would absolutely love the B&B product. The B&B product also leaves hair feeling very soft, but neither product leaves any powdery feeling in the hair. Overall it’s a very good product, but I still prefer Drybar.
HOLLY C.
Bumble and Bumble is an amazing brand. I am in love with all of their products including their dry shampoo. It is a total life saver!!! I couldn't live without it. It smells so good and it works so well on soaking up the oil in my hair. It also gives me a little volume as a bonus. I usually get it at Ulta. It's decently priced and a must have for everyone.
Amy H.
Dover, OH
I loved the pret-a-powder in its true powder form, so as soon as the spray came out I had to give it a try! This product doesn’t leave a terrible white cast or residue that can’t be removed no matter how much you tousle your hair. It really works into the roots to absorb the oil without leaving a lot of product buildup in your hair.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
Does it make the sculp itchy please ? Or does it leave whit powder on ?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have dark brown hair will this be invisible in my hair or does it leave a white caste?
Victoria A.
Is this dry shampoo truly invisible or does it leave a white cast? As well does it make your hair frizz up?
koukou s.
Oum el bouaghi
Is it good for oily hair ??
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
The pink clay has sparked my interest. Is this a good product for oily hair?