Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An invisible, two-in-one style extender that cleanses and adds volume from roots to ends. Key benefits:- Extends styles- Absorbs oils and lightly volumizes- Protects against the drying effects of the sunIf you want to know more… Formulated with French pink clay, this dry shampoo immediately absorbs oil and sweat while dry cleansing hair. UV filters help protect against the drying effects of the sun, leaving hair soft and volumized. Simply distribute from roots to ends for a lightly scented, (seemingly) just-washed finish with zero residue and a sheer finish. This product is not tested on animals.

How does it perform with thick hair??
I am looking for a dry shampoo that makes you hair look clean/like you showered and one that does not leave an oily feeling after a while. Will this work?
Start your review of Bumble and bumble. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo with French Pink Clay!
Framingham, MA
I really wanted to love this dry shampoo and have heard such great things about it, but it just wasn’t a favorite for me. I’m a huge dry shampoo user, relying on it about 3 days a week since I only wash my hair twice in a week. I felt this one was too lightweight, not really soaking up the oil like other brands do for me. I felt I kept using too much trying to rework it into the same areas, but I don’t think it has the oil absorbing power I personally need. I do like the scent and don’t feel like it left any white cast on my brunette hair at all, so if you’re someone looking for a dry shampoo that’s more of a hair refresher and not so much an oil absorber, you may like this.
Arlington, TX
This stuff is liquid gold. It dries completely invisible and doesn't add that gross tacky feeling to your hair. You can extend your hair washing about two-to-three days with the Pret-a-Powder. It doesn't add a lot of texture, which is probably its biggest flaw if you're looking for a texturizer vs. a dry shampoo. (I'm personally not, but it's worth mentioning for those who might be!) It's pricey, but the can lasts months because you don't need a lot of it to work.
Roselle , IL
I haven’t tried many dry shampoos but so far this is the best one it doesn’t give you any type of white cast or anything like that I really like this product to keep your hair very manageable clean brush it gives body to the hair and can definitely give you at least 2 to 3 days more without washing your hair especially if you have overprocessed hair and you’re trying to extend the time on washing it love you ingredients it’s actually kind of nourishing
Chittenango, NY
This is the only dry shampoo I like because it doesn’t make my hair white or grey and smells really great! I tend to spritz this in my hair where I need it, leave it in for the time I’m doing my makeup, and then either brush it through or massage it into my hair. It instantly makes my hair less greasy, and even gives a tiny bit of body so it’s less flat! I definitely recommend trying this out (you can get a small size at the check-out area at Ulta!)
Oceanside, NY
OMG! I have never used another dry shampoo like this! I normally wash my hair 2-3 days a week sometimes 4, but my hair gets oily fast so ive been dependent on dry shampoo for years. After using the beloved dove and batiste dry shampoo, this blows them out of the water. Little to no white residue, but easily brushes out, lots of volume, lasts for days without the grit and lasts for days and diesnt dry hair out
LOVE!!! I received a sample from Sephora and used it for a couple of days. I loved the way my hair felt light and and more volume than the day before. I went a whole week practically without washing my hair. The spray is light and doesn’t have a strong smell, and actually made my hair feel amazing!Bumble and bumble. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo with French Pink Clay
Saint Peters, MO
I really love this Bumble and Bumble dry shampoo. I use it when I dont have time to shower and it really helps to eliminate the oily look that I can sometimes get in between showers. I have really dark hair and with other dry shampoos, I will see a white film over my hair, however i do not get that with this product with is awesome! I would definitely recommend this dry shampoo!
Annapolis, MD
This is a good one. I got it as a travel size from Sephora. It really made my hair feel clean and fresh without feeling gunky. It has a fresh scent and gives my roots some volume. The only issue is that the full size costs $29 and you only get 3oz of product. That’s insane. It’s a shame because it’s a great product and the cost is the only reason I haven’t purchased.
Scottsdale , AZ
Bumble and bumble. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo with French Pink Clay uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far the best dry shampoo which I’ve tried. It’s pricy but a little goes a long way. Not only does it refresh my hair in between washes but it boosts my roots and makes my mane look thicker. It’s easy to brush through - with other dry shampoos it can be a struggle to get rid of the white spray patches, no such problem here. I don’t love the scent but it’s bearable because the product is so good at it’s job!
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite dry shampoos, smells amazing, takes away the grease and doesn’t leave a weird residue. Adds volume to your hair. You can go like 3-4 days without washing your hair, I don’t recommend waiting that long to wash your hair but it works for about that long, maybe longer but I didn’t try past 4 days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nampa, ID
il y a 6 mois
Dimitra K. • il y a 4 mois
I would wait until Sephora has the sample size value sets to test it out !
Carterville, IL
il y a 2 ans
Alexis D. • il y a 6 mois
I love both the bumble and bumble pret a powder and living proof equally! I think they do an awesome job at not leaving residue, or making your hair feel sticky, which is a deal breaker for me!