Bumble and bumble. Pret-a-Powder Tres Invisible Dry Shampoo with French Pink Clay

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An invisible, two-in-one style extender that cleanses and adds volume from roots to ends. Key benefits:- Extends styles- Absorbs oils and lightly volumizes- Protects against the drying effects of the sunIf you want to know more… Formulated with French pink clay, this dry shampoo immediately absorbs oil and sweat while dry cleansing hair. UV filters help protect against the drying effects of the sun, leaving hair soft and volumized. Simply distribute from roots to ends for a lightly scented, (seemingly) just-washed finish with zero residue and a sheer finish. This product is not tested on animals.

Shana C.
Chesapeake
 I had first tried Bumble and Bumble with the powder dry shampoo and loved it, but I prefer a spray dry shampoo. My girlfriend found this and bought it for me. The bottle was gone in about a month. I used dry shampoo around 2-3 days a week. I try to only wash my hair once a week. Every since I started washing less, and dry shampoo-ing more, my hair has been SO much healthier. I have on the dry side hair as well. Thin and dry. Terrible combo. But since I've been doing this, it's started to grow faster, and my color-treated hair lasts SO much longer because of the less frequent washes. Long story short, this dry shampoo is now my holy grail. I love it.
Holly C.
Bumble and Bumble is an amazing brand. I am in love with all of their products including their dry shampoo. It is a total life saver!!! I couldn't live without it. It smells so good and it works so well on soaking up the oil in my hair. It also gives me a little volume as a bonus. I usually get it at Ulta. It's decently priced and a must have for everyone.
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I generally enjoy B&B products and have for about 12 years. This gets high praise pretty much everywhere, so I splurged on a $14 travel size to test it out. B&B products always smell fantastic, and this is no exception. I can’t smell it thoughout the day which is great, but I also have short hair so who knows. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, not weighed down and chalky. Now, the cons. Most dry shampoos make my hair feel cold (aerosol), but this one actually makes my hair damp which is weird and not the best. The nozzle leaks throughout the day so I always have a mess to clean. It doesn’t help much with volume so as someone with fine hair, that’s disappointing. The most disappointing thing is the price to amount ratio. I’m bummed I paid so much for so little.
Amy H.
Dover, OH
I loved the pret-a-powder in its true powder form, so as soon as the spray came out I had to give it a try! This product doesn’t leave a terrible white cast or residue that can’t be removed no matter how much you tousle your hair. It really works into the roots to absorb the oil without leaving a lot of product buildup in your hair.
Haley H.
I don't think of this as a dry shampoo as much as I do a texturizing spray. It's a FABULOUS texturizing spray. I usually use another dry shampoo on my roots with it. If you're looking to just create a look after second day hair, then it's perfect. If you're looking to absorb oil, this is not your go to.
Ashley V.
If I could give this product 100 stars I would.  I have fine hair that gets oily quite quick.  With this dry shampoo it makes my hair look like I just washed it when I use it. This product gives my hair great volume, doesn't leave buildup in my hair, and smells nice. I always loved the original pret-a-powder, but this is literally even better (don't know how this is possible).  I was using Living Proof's dry shampoo, but this stuff tops it!!! I can even go 3 days without washing my hair and it still looks fresh.  thank you bumble & bumble.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I found this product to smell nice and be invisible as advertised. I have very dark hair and this left no visible residue. On the other hand, I found that it didn't keep my hair as fresh for as long, hence the four stars. Wish this were slightly more effective, but otherwise great product! I am picky about smells, but I found the scent of this to be really light, not too powdery, and refreshing. I haven't tried this on clean hair to prevent oil, but feel like I had to use more product to achieve the feeling of cleanliness compared to other brands.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
My lady who blows my hair out used this after blow drying to great volume without teasing or Hairspray . I was skeptical about my hair flopping because it always does even with hairspray. I was wrong I danced the night away and it held up incredibly♥️
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I'm not the biggest fan of dry shampoo, but I'm a big fan of this one. I use this on second-day hair or on my hair after I go to the gym, and it works like a charm soaking up all the oil around my roots. It smells nice, doesn't leave white streaks all in my hair, and is easy to massage into my hairline and around my part. The only thing I don't love (if I have to be super picky) is that this dry shampoo smells a little chemical-y when you spray it. Other than that very small detail, I'm a BIG fan.
Jessica M.
I am a lover of all dry shampoo - drugstore and high end. At any given moment you will find 10+ kinds of DS in my bathroom. I received a mini sample of this in a Sephora Favorites Dry Shampoo sampler from the holidays and was excited to try it. This did NOTHING for me. It smells ok, but I found it severely underperformed compared to some of my other OG dry shampoos. If you are going to shell out the money, get yourself something from PHD or save some $$ and get yourself anything from Batiste.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I can't find a dry shampoo that doesn't leave a white residue, does this? Thank you.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have dark brown hair will this be invisible in my hair or does it leave a white caste?
koukou s.
Oum el bouaghi
Is it good for oily hair ??
Christine L.
Orlando, FL
Is this product color based? Like for specific hair colors?
Victoria A.
Is this dry shampoo truly invisible or does it leave a white cast? As well does it make your hair frizz up?