Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooBumble and bumble
Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo

Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo

A UV protective, 2-in-1 style-extending sprays that instantly cleanse and lightly volumize hair – and then vanish, with no white residue (even on dark hair). Sheer magic. Blended with French Pink Clay, Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo is perfect for normal-to-oily hair. The weightless spray instantly cleanses, adds a light scent, and absorbs oil and sweat – from root to ends. It’s just the thing to refresh second-day styles, or bring lift to limp, droopy ‘dos.

To use: Shake well (very well), hold can 10-12 inches away from dry hair, and apply. Use fingers or a brush to distribute from roots to ends – for a perfectly unpolished, lightly scented, (seemingly) shower-fresh finish with zero residue.

How good is this product for oily hair?
Someone explain to me how does this really works?
How well does this work on thick dark hair? I have been wanting to try it but the price tag keeps me from purchasing without knowing how well it works[product:pret-a-powder-tres-invisible-dry-shampoo]
Start your review of Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo!
Serinna S.
Calexico, CA
Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo uploaded by Serinna S.
Purchased at: Sephora
No white powder residue, which is my number one pet peeve with dry shampoos. Also doesn’t leave my hair looking dull and matted like other products do. On the contrary, my hair looks and feels fresher and more voluminous after using this product! Would definitely repurchase 🌻✨
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo uploaded by Brooke M.
I am always trying new dry shampoos as it is extremely difficult to find a good one that didn’t leave white residue, leave your hair dry and didn’t leave your hair looking like a bunch of product is gunked in it. I ordered this one 5 months ago and highly recommend it. It doesn’t have a strong smell and leaves my hair looking refreshed and new! No residue, no dryness and no build up. Total win! Will definitely be repurchasing. Also want to note incase it helps anyone— I have very fine, shoulder length hair.
Skylar C.
Norwalk, CT
Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo uploaded by Skylar C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Just randomly splurged on this product in Sephora and I’m truly upset I found it because I love. It’s a bit pricey so I don’t think I will always buy but it is such a treat and seems like luxury dry shampoo. Smells amazing too !
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far the best dry shampoo which I’ve tried. It’s pricy but a little goes a long way. Not only does it refresh my hair in between washes but it boosts my roots and makes my mane look thicker. It’s easy to brush through - with other dry shampoos it can be a struggle to get rid of the white spray patches, no such problem here. I don’t love the scent but it’s bearable because the product is so good at it’s job!
Joelle A.
Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo uploaded by Joelle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this in a sample size from my Sephora purchase and I’m in love! Been trying to “train” my hair so that I don’t need to wash it as often and this dry shampoo definitely helps with that. My hair gets oily really easily since I used to wash it everyday, but this dry shampoo is doing the trick - I can usually use this dry shampoo for another 1-2 days before washing again!
Audrey Z.
Katy, TX
Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible Dry Shampoo uploaded by Audrey Z.
As soon as I got my package of the Bumble and Bumble Nourishing Dry Shampoo I received free for testing, I had to try it!! I was going on day 4 of not washing my hair, so it was the perfect timing! I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF!!!!!! I’m extremely impressed by the packaging! There’s no residue at all! The fragrance smells amazing!!!! I’m literally freaking out over how much my hair looks like it’s been freshly washed! That was the main part that won me over! Definitely a product I’ll continue to use!!! #BbPretTresInvisible #complimentary Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Très Invisible (Nourishing) Dry Shampoo
Katherine W.
Hoboken, NJ
This is one of the best dry shampoos I have ever tried - and trust me I have tried them all! It does not only get rid of the oil in my hair but also provides a nice texture - not that typical sticky texture with other dry shampoos. AND there is no white residue! I have been spraying in my hair after I style even when my hair isn't oily to get the shine and volume the product provides. Highly recommend! :)
Tiffany L.
Cerritos, CA
I think this product is great ! I used it last night before going out and my hair looked fresh. My hair gets oily easily and usually by the end of the day it looks super oily but after spraying with this dry shampoo, my hair looked great. Also, it smells super nice so that is definitely a plus. I also like how it is UV protective.
Shaelynn M.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I'm obsessed with this stuff! It's the lightest and most invisible dry shampoo I've ever tried! It also smells so so good and help give my hair a bit of extra volume which I need since I don't like to wash my hair very often
Biliana K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Favorite new find at Sephora. Received a sample of this little guy and fell in love after the first use. I have tried probably every dry shampoo known and none would work with my sensitive dry scalp that gets greasy (I know right?). Come in this gem! Holy cow does it do a great job of soaking up my greasy strands! Not only that it smells amazing and leaves my ends moisturized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dawn A.
Nampa, ID
il y a 2 ans
Dimitra K. il y a un an
I would wait until Sephora has the sample size value sets to test it out !