BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

This dry shampoo instantly creates volume, adds texture, absorbs oil, and refreshes styles.

WHO IT'S FOR

• Density: fine to thick
• Texture: straight to wavy
• Type: healthy and/or color-treated

HOW TO USE

Shake or squeeze bottle and massage into roots. Or, add a pinch to your brush and work through.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Polysilicone-22: a new hybrid silicone powder which specifically targets oils and absorbs them while remaining invisible on the hair. Helps to provide dry cleansing, leaving hair clean and refreshed.
  • Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour : Natural starches that provide absorbency and act as bulking ingredients. They help to provide texture and volume to the hair. Helps to provide dry cleansing, leaving hair clean and refreshed.
  • Silica : Very lightweight, absorbent powder that remains transparent on the hair. Helps to remove oil and other impurities from the hair.
  • Montmorillonite : a natural clay from the Poitou-Charentes region of France that absorbs oil to dry cleanse.

• Does this product work? I’ve tried a bunch of different o...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product?12 Answers
  • I've heard good things! Is it worth the money?2 Answers
Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Dry Shampoo

Start your review of Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Dry Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elizabeth L.
miami
So many people have spoken about dry shampoo and have raved about them. I've tried every dry shampoo on the market and none ever worked because it would either make my head oily-er or my head would develop more dandruff than usual. I had heard about this product from a beauty guru. The texture is like a fine powder and I love how it dries up all the oil without leaving any residue. Usually I can hold from Washing my hair for a week. It's been 2 weeks and it's still going strong. 👍👍 It's pricey but so worth it.
Victoria S.
San Jose
This does a great job of refreshing your hair in between shampoos. It blends easily into your hair, so there’s no real worry about leaving powdery white spots. It also adds texture and volume. It also has a really pretty scent. Bumble and bumble is really good with their fragrance. I knocked off one star simply because I have sensitive skin and this makes me itch. I would recommend trying this in store to make sure you don’t have any allergies to it.
Jourdan P.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a staple in my bathroom. I once worked at a Bumble and bumble salon where I learned about the magical product and haven’t lived without it since. You just sprinkle a little around the roots throughout your hair and it absorbs oil like no other dry shampoo. Most would give me that heavy product feel in my hair but this one just makes it feel clean and volumous. Has seriously extended the life of my styles and I recommend it everyone.
Alicia F.
Austin , TX
This is by far my favorite dry shampoo. I workout in the mornings and don’t wash my hair often. I know, gross. But, this powder does wonders for my hair! It takes away all the sweat and any grease, leaves my hair feeling fresh, and adds volume. I don’t have greasy hair, so I am not sure how it works on that type, but it does wonders for my hair type. Worth every penny.
Channing C.
Selmer
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried every dry shampoo out there and this is the best one. I typically wash my hair once a week and this product gets me through the week. I sprinkle a little in my brush and brush my hair out starting at the roots. I also lift and sprinkle around my hair line! Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Dry Shampoo
Rachel T.
West Columbia , TX
I really do love this. It lasts forever because it’s a powder instead of an aerosol. It soaks up oil very well without giving too much grit or texture. The one downside is the white cast on dark hair is hard to rub out so i save this for night time so it has time to really work into my hair overnight.
Robyn L.
Sandy Hook, CT
I really enjoyed this product because it didn’t weigh my hair down though it is on you to squeeze out the right amount of product which can be risky if not done correctly. However, I used it on my day 3/4 hair and it refreshed it enough that I didn’t feel I needed to wash until day 5.
Shaina Z.
Newtown,PA
I love this stuff! My hair is super greasy and this is the only product that actually makes my hair appear less greasy. Also, the volume boosting properties are great for when my hair is lying really flat and just needs a little boost.
Kaity H.
Lakewood, CO
Absolutely love this dry shampoo. The texture is super silky and it leaves no residue. You can apply down past the scalp for volume and texture with curls as well. Bumble is a bit pricier, but totally worth it. Would definitely recommend.
angela s.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best style extender out there. Even with dark hair it doesn’t leave my hair gross. Adds lots of volume to dirty, flat hair and it smells SO DANG GOOD. Can’t exist without it. Can’t get blowouts without it. I can’t recommend this enough
Ashley W.
Where can I find this product?
Darla S.
I just ordered the full sized bottle of the Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-powder Dry Shampoo and it appears to be just over half full. Is this normal? For the price, I would expect more product.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
Is this worth the price? Is it any better than baby powder? (What I currently use)

Sephora