BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE #20 in Dry Shampoo

Create your best ever hair day in between washes with the new Pret a Powder from Bumble and bumble. Working to refresh your style and give your hair volume all at the same time this expert product is equal parts dry shampoo and style extender and all you need is a pinch for maximum volume! - E.D Directions of use: Shake gently at roots and massage in just like you would with shampoo to create instant lift and make yesterday's style ready-to-wear again.

• Where can I find this product?12 Answers
  • I have been in search for a way to give my hair more texture. I s...8 Answers
  • Any tips on how to dust this on? this is the final dry shampoo sa...6 Answers
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample of this Bumble and Bumble Pret a Powder Tres Invisibe Nourishing Dry Shampoo for the very first time and I really liked it. I have never used dry shampoos before and so it was my first time trying a dry shampoo. Right after the application, it felt so refreshing and gave my hair a cooling sensation. My hair literally felt slightly cold to touch. It has a flowery smell to it. I like that smell. After application, it made my hair so smooth and frizz free. This dry shampoo actually removed the slight natural curls that I have. It somehow made my hair more straight. At first it smelt a little dull but after a little while it felt like the smell of the shampoo right when you are out of the shower. I am amazed at how long the smell lasted for. It lasted an entire day! I think this dry shampoo is more for people like me who have thicker hair. It made my hair look and feel good to the touch. My hair remained soft and smooth the entire day. It felt so good that I just wanted to keep touching my hair over and over again. I am very satisfied with this dry shampoo. It definitely makes my hair more silky and care free, not tensed. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dry shampoos were just becoming a major thing when I purchased Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder. Since then, just about every hair care line has expanded its range to include a dry shampoo, but I always come back this one. First and foremost it is my favorite because of the incredible volume it gives my fine, limp hair, especially at the crown. I also love that it absorbs the excess oil from my oily scalp, letting me put off shampooing and ultimately preserving my hair color longer.

Pret a Powder is pricey, but I purchased my bottle a while ago (1 year? 2?) and it's still half full after almost daily use. Just a sprinkle at my roots does the trick. It's white and the color does show, so I sprinkle it on under the top layer of hair then gently massage in with fingers. Yes, the strong rose-violet scent is cloying and I wish Bumble and Bumble would turn the down volume on it, but it's not a deal-breaker.
Holly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I splurged on this product during a trip to Sephora while out of town. I picked it up at the travel section by the registers. This is a versatile product that can by used as a dry shampoo or as a volume booster. I personally used it mostly for volume since I only got the travel size for $13 so it lasted me for awhile. This is one of my holy grail volume powders because it gives volume without too much grit (which ends up making my hair dirtier faster which ultimately weighs it down if you use too much product)! The only downfall is the high end price but I may have to save up to get the big daddy during my next Sephora order!
Kate F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a stylist (I feel like this is important to know) and this is one of the greatest texturizing powders I have ever used. It soaks up any extra oil on the scalp of you don't feel like washing your hair and adds texture and VOLUME effortlessly. I would suggest this to all my fine hair girls because it will give you lift and texture like never before. Use the product sparingly though, especially on dark hair. If you do not work the product in well enough it will look white on the hair.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many dry shampoos in the past. I've tried the cheap and the expensive but didn't really love any of them. They all work to some degree to absorb the oil but tend to leave my thin fine hair feeling gunky and stiff. Plus they all have an overpowering smell in my opinion. But this is different than the rest!!! It absorbs the oil so my hair no longer looks greasy but it doesn't feel thick and gunky with this stuff. My hair remains soft and much more natural feeling.
Sabine K.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is no dry shampoo I would ever love more ❤️ I have tried a lot of different dry shampoos before that you can spray from a can (Garnier, Batiste) and they were alright but I would always have to spray a lot so they would never last that long - after about a month I’d have to purchase a new one. I have had a small 2 oz bottle of the Bumble & Bumble powder for almost two years and the tiny amount that’s left is still going strong! I wash my hair at night if I have school early the next morning so if my hair is greasy the next day I just sprinkle some of the powder onto my roots and blend it with my fingers and it instantly gives my hair volume and makes it look like I just freshly washed it :) The powder is white and it looked great when I used it on my blonde hair, however, I recently dyed my hair a medium brown color and it still blends in just fine - there’s no visible white residue left once you massage it in with your fingers. One of my absolute favorite products!!
cerisebermudez B.
Dartmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for Blondes! I have blonde hair - color treated, very thin, fine, limp and flat. This product is perfect for my hair because it gives me a nice amount of grit and texture, and it helps to hide my roots when I am in need of a salon visit! I have tried so many dry shampoos and I always come back to this product because it delivers so much volume and texture without feeling like there is a lot of buildup in my hair. I also love that it's a powder - makes it so easy to travel with, as aerosols can sometimes be leaky on planes. Another thing that is great about this product is that because it is a powder, I can easily apply as much as I want, and my husband doesn't get bothered my the smell! With other aerosols, when I spray liberally it leaves a cloud of fragrance that my husband hates. Also, this bottle will literally last at least 6 months!
Daniel H.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first dry shampoo that I used that I have fallen in love with. It is great for soaking up oil and texturizing hair. I have found that sometimes it can get clogged up in the top but a few taps on the counter fixes that. I have puffed it into my hair straight from the bottle before but I actually prefer putting some in my hand and rubbing it into my hair.
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really long thick hair, so it gets weighed down sometimes. This powder works so well if you apply it at your roots and rub it in. You have instant volume and body and it smells sooo good. It does a really good job at absorbing oil too. The best dry shampoo I have ever tried, totally worth the money. And it last forever!
Jessica R.
Orlando , FL
Love this product. Gives the hair awesome texture and gets rid of excess oils in the hair giving you an extra day of wear. The only thing i don’t like is that since it’s a powder it can linger near your scalp and look like dandruff and it can also give your hair a white cast but I really don’t mind the cast because if you work it in your hair well enough it’s not too noticeable. Nevertheless, it’s great to travel with!
Ashley W.
Where can I find this product?
Kayla C.
I have been in search for a way to give my hair more texture. I see this is sort of like a push powder/ dry shampoo of sorts. So does this particular product add volume and texture or is it just more of a dry shampoo??
Vanessa S.
Burnaby, BC
Any tips on how to dust this on? this is the final dry shampoo sample I am at from the Sephora Value pack and I have no clue how to dust this own. oh and it doesn't help that I have dark brown hair. HELP!
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
Is this worth the price? Is it any better than baby powder? (What I currently use)
Jennifer B.
Raleigh, NC
Does this work as well as the sprays? I have also heard that this is long lasting, is this true? As someone with lots of long, dark hair that shows oils easily. Is this a good fit for me?