Bumble and bumble Mini But Miraculous uploaded by Jazmin  S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A holiday travel-size trio featuring a shampoo, conditioner, and primer to help soften, silken, tame, de-frizz, detangle, and protect. 'Tis the season to be extra nice with travel-size versions of Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, and Primer. Each hair essential in this Mini but Miraculous set features six featherlight oils for a dashing hair transformation. They work together to help soften, silken, tame, de-frizz, detangle, and protect for healthy-looking, hydrated strands. This set contains:- 2 oz Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo - 2 oz Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner - 2 oz Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer It is formulated Without: - Sulfates see more...

Kirsty S.
Detroit, MI
If you have dry or damaged hair this seriously the bumble and bumble product for you. Smells amazing and will make your hair feel like silk! The primer in this case is the perfect face for any other products that you put in your hair before styling. By far my favorite three products from bumble and bumble hands down.
Lala S.
Omg the invisible oil products has change my hair game. I sprayed it on after I washed my hair. It leaves my hair so soft and silky feeling. It is a little expensive but it is so worth it. I highly recommend
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
It's great to use all these three together for the best results. My hair is so soft when I do that and I wild recommend
Noemie B.
Trois-Rivières, QC
This hair line is fabulouss!!

I particularly love the shampoo and the oil, they smell very good and make your hair look awesome!

The only down side is the price :/ so take advantage of the holiday sets!