BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

An ultra-mild, moisture-rich cleanser for those who regularly color, straighten, or perm their hair. This super-charged formula gently cleanses and repairs damage without stripping color, wilting perms, or reverting chemically straightened hair. For most intense care, pair with Mending Conditioner, Complex, and Masque. This product is compatible with color-treated hair.

Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a great product to mend your split ends lathers nicely smells wonderful rinses out great makes hair feel stronger it works better than other brands I feel I will continue to use
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This is a really good lathering shampoo! A small bit covers my long thick hair. It's not drying at all. I can't tell if it has helped and truly mended my hair, but it's definitely a mild shampoo as the description states. I think it could cost less because of the ineffectiveness, but it's still pretty decent!
Erica G.
Just started using this shampoo based on a recommendation from my new hair stylist. So far so good! The smell is nice, my hair feels clean, and seems healthy so far. Will update after I’ve used this for a little longer!
Alicia R.
Bumble & Bumble's Mending Shampoo is ideal for dry, damaged hair. My hair is oily at the roots, but I also have dry hair and some split ends, so this is a bit rich for me during the summer but is fantastic during the winter months when my scalp is drier.
It also smells absolutely fantastic. Not sweet, just fresh and it reminds me of my high-end salon every time I use it (which is a good thing).
Jana T.
Lexington, NC
Bumble and bumble have some really great products. I've used everything from the beach spray to the color correcting shampoo and conditioner set. Although I rave about there other products this one was not as good as the others. It left my hair feeling crunchy. Almost as if I hadn't even washed it. I stray away from stiffening products because I have thick hair, I have heard that this product goes really well with thin fine hair.
Kathy N.
Redwood City, CA
I love this shampoo for my beautiful daughter the first time she used it; she could not stop touching her hair every time I look at her she would touch her hair and say, hey mom feel my hair it's soft. It also made her hair soft. Honestly, sometimes I sneak some to use and I love the smell of it. I also love that it makes her hair not look so unhealthy.
Amanda S.
My all time favorite shampoo and the smell is amazing! This shampoo makes my hair so soft and gives my hair an fresh look. I use this shampoo on a daily basis. The packing is beachy and colorful. I repurchase frequently and I would recommend to anyone!
Tiffany S.
Glasgow, KY
I absolutely love this product line. I have never been disappointed. Always a wonderful scent, long lasting results, I bought it at my local salon. I have strait fine hair and it always leaves my hair feeling great. Very satisfied with this product
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
My sister swear by this conditioner. After dying her hair one too many times her hair was completely fried. After using this shampoo along with its conditioner counterpart for a month her hair became noticeably healthier and softer.
Melinda R.
I loved this I've used it all but it was my best friend when I was going blonde and coloring my hair it but back the moisture and the smell was amazing! Light but just high quality lightly floral scent to it. I used it in the shower and as a deep conditiner all night.