Shop Bumble and bumble Mending Masque Hair Treatment at Bluemercury. Weekly restorative hair mask that strengthens strands, increases elasticity and detangles for hair that's 1% manageable. Anyone who

My hair is pretty dry at the ends and I have split ends, does it really work?
Does it really work? Is it expensive ?
Start your review of Mending Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Leicester, VT
These masks are amazing! The smell alone is phenomenal but, the product also works wonders for damaged/color treated hair. I used this is my heavy highlight days!
San Francisco, CA
Great product! I have very long hair and sometimes I don't take the best care of it. This basically repairs any damage overnight, so you can't even see the split ends from the day before! I didn't love the smell too much, but it doesn't linger in your hair.
Dayton, OH
Mending Masque uploaded by Samara S.
I've been using this product every couple weeks since taking my hair from a medium brown to a bright blonde. It has helped restore the strength in my hair and adds back in the moisture my hair desperately needs after a color treatment. Anyone with color damaged hair should give this product a try, you won't regret it!
I used this after my stylist used it in my hair. it is amazing for color treated hair and just damaged hair in general. super easy to use and you see the results immediately.
Metairie, LA
I've been using this mask for a few months and I've noticed my hair has definitely been in better condition since I started using this. It's a very heavy deep conditioning mask but as I have extremely curly damaged hair I use it every time I wash my hair (1-2 times a week) and it never feels too heavy or weighed down.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love this mask. I always feel hydrated after I use it and never have to condition after. My strands immediately look healthy and my hair has progressively grown through a once a week usage. Great brand with great results.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this hair masque! It smells nice and leaves your hair feeling SOO soft and shiny! The only thing is, I’m not sure if they redid the packaging or something, but I haven’t been able to find it again recently!
Olean, NY
Bring this product back!!! Seriously this stuff was AMAZING! It was my go to mask and others try but none compare. This left my hair feeling soft and nourished. I loved it and am only disappointed because it was discontinued.
parkville
Purchased at: Sephora
This product works just after one use. The scent is very enjoyable as well. The product is expensive however since the formula is so thick and creamy a little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t break me out either!
Like it, but I'm not sure it's worth the price. I've been using this mask regularly for the past month to help recuscitate my bleach damaged hair. It does a good job at adding some much needed hydration to my hair, but I don't think it's doing much to combat the frizziness or coarseness of my ends. I would probably keep using it as a deep conditioner if it wasn't so expensive.