Bumble and bumble Mending Masque 5 oz uploaded by Samara S.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A luxurious weekly masque for damaged hair. Perfect for those who regularly color, straighten, or perm their hair, this supercharged formula restores strength, increases elasticity, and detangles to leave hair marvelously manageable.

Helps repair damaged hair without stripping color or wilting perms

Formulated with Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) to maintain moisture balance

Contains Pantethine and Creatine for reinforcing, hydrating and conditioning benefits

• My hair is pretty dry at the ends and I have split ends, ...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? Is it expensive ?1 Answers
Jacey V.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
This product works just after one use. The scent is very enjoyable as well. The product is expensive however since the formula is so thick and creamy a little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t break me out either!
Sonal S.
It’s an okay mask. I don’t know what I expect out of hair masks but if she get to find one that I see the effects of for longer than a single wash. It’s good and definitely puts moisture back in my hair, but only temporarily.
Betty B.
Like it, but I'm not sure it's worth the price. I've been using this mask regularly for the past month to help recuscitate my bleach damaged hair. It does a good job at adding some much needed hydration to my hair, but I don't think it's doing much to combat the frizziness or coarseness of my ends. I would probably keep using it as a deep conditioner if it wasn't so expensive.
Sandy C.
Tooele, UT
I love this new conditioning treatment from bumble and bumble. My hair was totally wrecked, and Bumble and Bumble Mending Conditioner (For the Truly Damaged Hair) 33.8 oz. saved my hair! It’s amazing. I can’t say enough about it!
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
I've been using this product every couple weeks since taking my hair from a medium brown to a bright blonde. It has helped restore the strength in my hair and adds back in the moisture my hair desperately needs after a color treatment. Anyone with color damaged hair should give this product a try, you won't regret it!
Cristina M.
Metairie, LA
I've been using this mask for a few months and I've noticed my hair has definitely been in better condition since I started using this. It's a very heavy deep conditioning mask but as I have extremely curly damaged hair I use it every time I wash my hair (1-2 times a week) and it never feels too heavy or weighed down.
Alex M.
Love this mask. I always feel hydrated after I use it and never have to condition after. My strands immediately look healthy and my hair has progressively grown through a once a week usage. Great brand with great results.
Danielle T.
I used this after my stylist used it in my hair. it is amazing for color treated hair and just damaged hair in general. super easy to use and you see the results immediately.
Victoria K.
San Francisco, CA
Great product! I have very long hair and sometimes I don't take the best care of it. This basically repairs any damage overnight, so you can't even see the split ends from the day before! I didn't love the smell too much, but it doesn't linger in your hair.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Bumble and bumble has yet to impress me. It is like a prius of cars. It smells okay but once you try shu umera everything else falls flat.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it really work? Is it expensive ?
Luisa G.
My hair is pretty dry at the ends and I have split ends, does it really work?