BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A potent, daily leave-in treatment for those who regularly color, straighten, or perm their hair. This super-charged formula penetrates and seals the cuticle for sustained repair, shine protection, and flyaway control. For most intense care, pair with Mending Shampoo, Conditioner, and Masque. This product is safe for color-treated hair.

Christine V.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product a long time ago, when I first decided to digi-perm my hair. This is a protein product that helps fill in and repair the hair's cuticles. My hair became much more prone to breakage, but this product helped repair it to much healthier state. Using it once a week for 10-minutes in the shower after shampooing was an effective approach for me.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Love this stuff. My hair is dry from always blow drying or straightening it and I love the things this does for my hair. I get mine from Sephora and can't wait to repurchase again.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for damaged hair! My hairdresser recommended it for my over processed damaged hair, focusing on the ends and I definitely saw a difference! It left my hair very soft and healthier looking!
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is liquid gold! Expensive but last forever. You don't have to use much. I only use 1 time per week and it has made a huge difference on my ends. I just have dry brittle coarse hair. I don't blow dry or flat iron often.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is intense! It really does and good job and works well for severely damaged hair. Smells amazing too. Easy to use! My hair is frizzy, curly, and damaged and this did wonders on the brittle ends of my hair.
Sterling P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bumble and bumble always delivers! This product is great, I use it every time I wash my hair. I have oily hair and only use it on the ends where it is more damaged from styling. It makes it smooth and tames frizz!
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bumble and bumble mending complex is a great deal and very nice packaging. This really helped my damaged hair and also got it amazing. It has a nice scent to it and it is very long lasting. I would highly recommend it.
Le Danger C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely in love with this entire line of bumble and bumble. I went from dark brown hair to platinum blonde 2 years ago and discovered this hair lotion and it really helped bring moisture back into my hair. I am now back to my natural color and still use this after the shower to leave my hair feeling healthy and smooth.
Emily C.
Born a blonde, all through my life I've dyed my hair all the colors you could imagine. Then when I wanted to keep it blonde, it took a lot to get it back to the right shade and not yellow. My hair is thick, too. This complex adds moisture to my dry, overworked hair and has it looking healthy and natural instantly!
April N.
Kissimmee, FL
This product was amazing. I had very dry damaged brittle type hair, I burnt while going platinum, was trying other products to help my brittle hair and nothing worked. I seemed to see much more of a difference with this product it really worked. My hair is feeling more healthy with each use.
Morgan K.
Katy, TX
Was wondering how good this company is I hear a lot about them?
Paige J.
Laois
Where can I purchase this in Ireland
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
Where can I get it?
giulina s.
I've never tried bumble and bumble but I've heard great things about it. I was wondering if this is good for people with a really sensitive skin I typically break out in hives if something is not working for me so I just want to make sure this does not do that to me.
N J.
Is this good for curly hair?