BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A potent, daily leave-in treatment for those who regularly color, straighten, or perm their hair. This super-charged formula penetrates and seals the cuticle for sustained repair, shine protection, and flyaway control. For most intense care, pair with Mending Shampoo, Conditioner, and Masque. This product is safe for color-treated hair.

Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really nice product for dry/damaged hair from coloring. I bought it from Sephora a while ago. The pricing is reasonable. It’s infused with many things that’s good for your hair. You put a little on your hair when it’s dry or slightly damp and it makes the hair feel heavier and thicker. The smell is nice too. It’s a very floral and milky scent. I haven’t seen a Long term difference but my hair looks healthier upon application of it
Christine V.
San Jose, CA
I purchased this product a long time ago, when I first decided to digi-perm my hair. This is a protein product that helps fill in and repair the hair's cuticles. My hair became much more prone to breakage, but this product helped repair it to much healthier state. Using it once a week for 10-minutes in the shower after shampooing was an effective approach for me.
Erin W.
I really liked this product. I had fried my hair with a curling iron being too hot so my hairdresser recommended using this along with the B&B quench hair masque. I used them until they were empty and I must say, my hair was definitely a lot healthier.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Great product for damaged hair! My hairdresser recommended it for my over processed damaged hair, focusing on the ends and I definitely saw a difference! It left my hair very soft and healthier looking!
Carol S.
Love this mending complex works great for split ends and dry hair! High recommend and always at a reasonable price! Got in online but I'm sure they have it at Ulta or Sephora! Perfect scent and not heavy or thick at all!
Yohana A.
I love this product and I would like to reach out and try more products from this brand. This brand has an amazing scent and it works very well. My curls look very healthy after using this treatment and I enjoy it.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
This is liquid gold! Expensive but last forever. You don't have to use much. I only use 1 time per week and it has made a huge difference on my ends. I just have dry brittle coarse hair. I don't blow dry or flat iron often.
Kaitlan A.
This stuff is intense! It really does and good job and works well for severely damaged hair. Smells amazing too. Easy to use! My hair is frizzy, curly, and damaged and this did wonders on the brittle ends of my hair.
Le Danger C.
Chatsworth, CA
I am completely in love with this entire line of bumble and bumble. I went from dark brown hair to platinum blonde 2 years ago and discovered this hair lotion and it really helped bring moisture back into my hair. I am now back to my natural color and still use this after the shower to leave my hair feeling healthy and smooth.
Emily C.
Born a blonde, all through my life I've dyed my hair all the colors you could imagine. Then when I wanted to keep it blonde, it took a lot to get it back to the right shade and not yellow. My hair is thick, too. This complex adds moisture to my dry, overworked hair and has it looking healthy and natural instantly!
Paige J.
Laois
Where can I purchase this in Ireland
giulina s.
I've never tried bumble and bumble but I've heard great things about it. I was wondering if this is good for people with a really sensitive skin I typically break out in hives if something is not working for me so I just want to make sure this does not do that to me.
N J.
Is this good for curly hair?
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
Where can I get it?
Morgan K.
Katy, TX
Was wondering how good this company is I hear a lot about them?

back