BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A potent, daily leave-in treatment for those who regularly color, straighten, or perm their hair. This super-charged formula penetrates and seals the cuticle for sustained repair, shine protection, and flyaway control. For most intense care, pair with Mending Shampoo, Conditioner, and Masque. This product is safe for color-treated hair.

Le Danger C.
Chatsworth, CA
I am completely in love with this entire line of bumble and bumble. I went from dark brown hair to platinum blonde 2 years ago and discovered this hair lotion and it really helped bring moisture back into my hair. I am now back to my natural color and still use this after the shower to leave my hair feeling healthy and smooth.
Emily C.
Born a blonde, all through my life I've dyed my hair all the colors you could imagine. Then when I wanted to keep it blonde, it took a lot to get it back to the right shade and not yellow. My hair is thick, too. This complex adds moisture to my dry, overworked hair and has it looking healthy and natural instantly!
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
Bumble and bumble changed my hair life. I use the oil and untangle leave in conditioner and it has worked miracles. I have curly - dyed blonde- hair and it makes my hair healthy and shiny! It's a bit expensive but so worth it
Esther A.
Glen carbon , IL
Bumble and bumble mending complex is a great deal and very nice packaging. This really helped my damaged hair and also got it amazing. It has a nice scent to it and it is very long lasting. I would highly recommend it.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Great product for damaged hair! My hairdresser recommended it for my over processed damaged hair, focusing on the ends and I definitely saw a difference! It left my hair very soft and healthier looking!
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Love this stuff. My hair is dry from always blow drying or straightening it and I love the things this does for my hair. I get mine from Sephora and can't wait to repurchase again.
Melissa S.
Lakewood, WA
This is simply amazing! I went from having dry and damaged hair to now super soft and moisturizer hair. I also use the shampoo and conditioner with the complex.
Shelby S.
Fort Campbell, KY
My recommend this to all of my friends. This stuff is amazing! It smells so good too! Your hair will feel healthier and softer
Jessica G.
Peninsula , OH
Bumble and bumble is an awesome brand, can be pricey but love it! This product helped me get my damaged hair back to normal.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This made my hair so smooth! I use color in my hair a lot so this helps my hair to stay nice and healthy!
Paige J.
Laois
Where can I purchase this in Ireland
giulina s.
I've never tried bumble and bumble but I've heard great things about it. I was wondering if this is good for people with a really sensitive skin I typically break out in hives if something is not working for me so I just want to make sure this does not do that to me.
N J.
Is this good for curly hair?
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
Where can I get it?
Morgan K.
Katy, TX
Was wondering how good this company is I hear a lot about them?