Bumble and bumble. Let it Shine on (and on...) Finishing Spray uploaded by Tiffany F.

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A high-shine glossing mist. Controls flyaways and delivers a reflective, lightweight veil to styled hair. This brilliant finishing spray can be layered over any product; it's light in every sense of the word (and excellent for all hair types). For high shine, start with Let it Shine Shampoo and Let it Shine Conditioner. The Shine family is excellent for all hair types and compatible with color-treated hair.

Kristin J.
Long Beach, CA
Really nice product . Gives a lot of life to the hair. This smells amazing (like everything by bumble and bumble haha). Super light weight . I would defiantly recommend . Did exactly what I expected to to . A little pricey , but I would most likely repurchase .
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I hated this product! Will never I mean never use this Again smh. Not a fan
Tanya V.
Daly city, CA
Not sure if I used t right? But the product made my hair really greasy and sticky. I have thick, course hair
Rachel R.
Ok. I use of lot of finishing sprays and this one is underwhelming. It doesn't do much. It does not provide the shine it says it will and give my hair a tackiness I don't like.
Magie L.
Boring, OR
An okay product. It gave my hair a nice shine, but it ended up making my hair heavy and greasy looking,
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
This isn't my favorite for shine. Though it does give shine, I feel like it's very easy to over do it and look super greasy. I prefer to spray it on just my ends and work it in or spray it on my hands. I also find that it makes my hair feel crunchy when I first put it in. Because of that I mix it with something, like a cream or an oil. Or I just spray the smallest amount in my hair and work it in. It wouldn't be my go to.
Giuliana C.
Brookline, MA
I like this shine spray for after I style my hair. It worked nice and smelled pretty. My only complaint is that the product is pretty expensive, and I can get something pretty similar for a much lower price.
Imperfect M.
This was a great product, but I personally thought that it was a little expensive. I have found that for my particular hair, I can use a cheaper product and get the exact same (if not better) results. Bumble and Bumble is also a little difficult for me to find. The product was good if you have the extra money to splurge, but I probably won't be repurchasing.
Leslie T.
This is a nice product, but for the price I wouldn't buy it again. I'll keep using till it's gone, but won't repurchase. It looks nice - both in packaging and on my hair - and it smells great... but it doesn't do anything fantastically different than many other shine sprays. For that reason I only give it 3 stars.
Meira S.
Pretty good. I use it on the middle and ends of my hair. For me, if I put it on my crown it looks greasy.
Ewa F.
Does this product leave the hair stiff or dirty? Or is the hair silky to the touch?
Carla K.
Frisco, TX
how do i purchase this product